Crying about Trump vacations already lol.

Trump did more work in his first week than Obama did in the entire 8 years in office.

Obama by this time has already passed a big bill - Stimulus.

What the fuck has Trump accomplished legislatively? NOTHING.
You mean Obama gave Billions to Predatory Lenders who screwed over The American People, and not only were protected from their losses they accrued because their scam collapsed by Obama but Obama Bin Lying never prosecuted a single person for ripping off The American People of Trillions of Dollars.

Record Home Foreclosures happened over this. The Banks not only got all the money for interest payments over this time, they got bailed out on their bad investments and forcibly repossessed all of that property and threw people out of their homes and then just sold them to another sucker that they would eventually make pay double for what the home is actually worth.

It's a nice scam being able to foreclose on the same homes multiple times and resell the same home multiple times for twice it's actual worth.

Last edited:
Trump did more work in his first week than Obama did in the entire 8 years in office.

First 100 days of Barack Obama's presidency - Wikipedia
C'mon now, he's signed many, many bills. Many bigly bills too. B'lieve me, when he signs bills, thousands and thousands of Muslims in New Jersey see him signing these wonderful bills.

You mean Obama gave Billions to Predatory Lenders who screwed over The American People, and not only were protected from their losses they accrued because their scam collapsed by Obama but Obama Bin Lying never prosecuted a single person for ripping off The American People of Trillions of Dollars.

Record Home Foreclosures happened over this. The Banks not only got all the money for interest payments over this time, they got bailed out on their bad investments and got all of that property to sell to another sucker that they would eventually make pay double for what the home is actually worth.
This is a bunch of free associative bullshit....

Obama by this time, among other things has already passed a big bill - Stimulus.

What stimulus? You're joking, right? He passed the bank bailout already up for a vote under Bush, dumbass. you know, the huge massive corporate welfare programs Democrats claim they're against n stuff.

He's not in the Legislature, dumbass. Go take a civics class.

Nothing to see here; he ran over and told the Iranians he was a loyal Shia Muslim and there were going to big bucks coming their way. That was the second priority he had. After that nothing, just pop up and read some crap from a teleprompter for the next 8 years, promoting racial hatred and hate crimes, all the stuff Democrats love.

Obama by this time, among other things has already passed a big bill - Stimulus.

What stimulus? You're joking, right? He passed the bank bailout already up for a vote under Bush, dumbass. you know, the huge massive corporate welfare programs Democrats claim they're against n stuff.

Nothing to see here; he ran over and told the Iranians he was a loyal Shia Muslim and there were going to big bucks coming their way.

Retard, I you gave the link, HOW ABOUT FUCKING READING IT.

Obama quickly began attempting to foster support for his economic stimulus package, American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.[2] The bill passed in the House on January 28, 2009, by a 244–188 vote,[3] and it passed in the Senate on February 10 by a 61–37 margin.[4][5].

Trumpism is seriously a movement of the ignorant, for the ignorant.

Nothing to see here; he ran over and told the Iranians he was a loyal Shia Muslim and there were going to big bucks coming their way. That was the second priority he had. After that nothing, just pop up and read some crap from a teleprompter for the next 8 years, promoting racial hatred and hate crimes, all the stuff Democrats love.
Putz, Obama wasn't in the Legislature either when he pushed ARRA through the Congress to get it to his desk so his signature could make it law. Presidents can encourage Congress to act, ya know.

Did you guys cry when Obama did it?

ar-19 6:28 AM
Report: 8 years of Obama vacations cost $85 million

WASHINGTON
As America’s first family enjoys its eighth and final vacation in Hawaii, new estimates put the price tag of the Obamas’ annual trip at $3.5 million or more.

In total, the cost of the the first family’s personal or largely personal travel during the last eight years comes to $85 million – though that is likely to climb to $90 million after additional records are released, according to the conservative group Judicial Watch based on federal government records.

The cost of Air Force One and other government planes as well as helicopters, cargo planes, armored cars, Secret Service protection and advance, communications and medical staff has led Judicial Watch to push for less personal travel.

“The Secret Service and the Air Force are being abused by unnecessary travel,” Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said. “Unnecessary presidential travel for fundraising and luxury vacations on the taxpayers’ dime would be a good target for reform for the incoming Trump administration.”

President-elect Donald Trump prefers to vacation at his own properties. He is spending Christmas at Mar-A-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, where he stayed for Thanksgiving. After the election, he spent a weekend at Bedminster golf club in New Jersey, which has fueled speculation that it could be Trump’s Camp David.

Read more here:Report: 8 years of Obama vacations cost $85 million

The question is whether you complained about Obama's excessive spending traveling. I did. You are the hypocrite. Another difference is that Obama did not benefit from the travel costs associated with security. They pay rent to stay at Trump's properties and a portion goes into Trump's pocket.

The question is whether you complained about Obama's excessive spending traveling. I did. You are the hypocrite. Another difference is that Obama did not benefit from the travel costs associated with security. They pay rent to stay at Trump's properties and a portion goes into Trump's pocket.

Trump also doubled the fee for Mar-a-lago, now that he was going to stay there every weekend, essentially selling presidential access,, where Trump was now going there three times as often as he previously visited the place.

Last edited:

Trump also doubled the fee for Mar-a-lago, now that he was going to stay there every weekend, essentially selling presidential access,, which was three times as often as he previously visited the place.

If I GOT PAID everytime I went to Mar-a-lago, I'd be there every weekend too.

WASHINGTON
As America’s first family enjoys its eighth and final vacation in Hawaii, new estimates put the price tag of the Obamas’ annual trip at $3.5 million or more.

In total, the cost of the the first family’s personal or largely personal travel during the last eight years comes to $85 million – though that is likely to climb to $90 million after additional records are released, according to the conservative group Judicial Watch based on federal government records.

The cost of Air Force One and other government planes as well as helicopters, cargo planes, armored cars, Secret Service protection and advance, communications and medical staff has led Judicial Watch to push for less personal travel.

“The Secret Service and the Air Force are being abused by unnecessary travel,” Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said. “Unnecessary presidential travel for fundraising and luxury vacations on the taxpayers’ dime would be a good target for reform for the incoming Trump administration.”

President-elect Donald Trump prefers to vacation at his own properties. He is spending Christmas at Mar-A-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, where he stayed for Thanksgiving. After the election, he spent a weekend at Bedminster golf club in New Jersey, which has fueled speculation that it could be Trump’s Camp David.

Trump is making a fortune. Membership is up at Mar-A-Lago because Trump is now president and he's doubled the membership fees.

If I GOT PAID everytime I went to Mar-a-lago, I'd be there every weekend too.

Hell, i'd give up the place on 1600 Pennsylvania ave, and operate the white house at Trump tower and Mar-a-logo, That way I could just sit back and watch the money roll in. From tenants, and from the government that pays to be there. I'd also give up AF-1, and fly on a Trump 757, so I could charge the secret service air fare. YUP, that's what i'd do.

WASHINGTON

spam bot.

Ignore list.

spam bot.

Ignore list.

Are you also going to put REALITY on your ignore list?

Trump's trips to florida are costing us more than all of Obama's vacations.

Last edited:
Before Trump became president, he went to Mar-a-lago, as often as the army reserve reported for training. One weekend a month, and two weeks a year. Now Trump goes there every weekend.

Retard, I you gave the link, HOW ABOUT FUCKING READING IT.

Take your own advice. Obama not only voted for the TARP bailout, he added many billions more to it, tard.

Obama quickly began attempting to foster support for his economic stimulus package, American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.[2] The bill passed in the House on January 28, 2009, by a 244–188 vote,[3] and it passed in the Senate on February 10 by a 61–37 margin.[4][5].

A bill that did absolutely NOTHING to stimulate anything, moron. Nothing at all. You're just butt stupid or lying, like very other astro-turfer peddling fake news.

Trumpism is seriously a movement of the ignorant, for the ignorant.

Says some dumbass who doesn't know how to read nor what the hell he's blathering about. It your Party that has all the illiterates and dropouts voting for it, dumbass.

Forum List

Back