Cruz predicts a GOP House will impeach Biden 'whether it's justified or not'

In both Trump impeachments, a few Republicans crossed party lines to impeach and then convict the insurrectionist in chief.

Ted Cruz has become a parody. Whatever majority the Pubs will have in the House, if any, will be slim in 2024. The Trumpist extremists that make up the majority of the Republican party will attempt an impeachment, but the remaining few of the sane Republicans will not vote to impeach. The impeachment bill will most likely go nowhere.

Last edited:
In both Trump impeachments, Republicans crossed party lines to impeach and then convict the insurrectionist in chief.

Ted Cruz has become a parody. Whatever majority the Pubs will have in the House, if any, will be slim in 2024. The Trumpist extremists that make up the majority of the Republican party will attempt an impeachment, but the few of the sane Republicans left will not vote to impeach. The impeachment bill will most likely go nowhere.
Both failed impeachment attempts against Trump

The response is turnabout is fair play. Now you get to see what it’s like to fuck with a President just cause your baby feelings wanna.
Good luck w/that.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC

Impeachment will be the way to “own the opposition”. Have the HoR by majority vote stick to that President knowing 2/3 of the Senate will not convict.

It will become political theater each time Congress and the WH are occupied by opposite parties….

And we'll go right on trying until the Dems are destroyed and never again hold power. Then we'll erase them from history all records will be lost to time.
We know you will keep attempting to undermine and overthrow our constitutional republic. Thanks for reminding us.

In the end, it is Trumpism that will relegated to the trash heap of history.

Last edited:
Do the Republicans and other assorted self-professed Conservatives on USMB agree w/this lawlessness?

Why/why not?
I'm not quite sure what you want here but I'll give it a try.

I'm not a conservative and I don't agree totally with it being 'lawlessness', but I do believe Biden will be impeached and likely removed from office if the GOP has the numbers to do so.

Otherwise, the important point if that Americans should be fearing this sort of revenge politics. The rest of the world is watching and is going to react accordingly to the dysfunction in America's government. China is capitalizing on it and will even more as they get the opportunity to prove they rise above the nonsense.

Forum List

Back