Cruz: ‘In Effect, They Are Counterfeiting Immigration Papers’

It is so disheartening to see how conservatives react when the government acts with consideration and mercy for vulnerable people.

Well hell, I guess we should just empty all the prisons and jails and just let criminals do what ever the hell they want. That's exactly what your dear leader is doing with criminal aliens, they broke our laws be coming here, they are breaking our laws daily by working, so we should just give them a pass. They chose to break our laws and according to you they should not be required to live with the consequences of their actions, Quite the contrary you want to reward them.

Now your dear leader is hiring 1,000 people to process these illegal work permits and I'm very sure your fine with that also.
I'm fine with the idea that you unnecessarily live in fear of people who are mostly harmless and do the shit jobs that no amount of money could get your spoiled self-righteous ass to do. As to your fearful delusions I am not a psychiatrist but you need to quit letting yourself be ruled by phantom fears.

I'm not afraid of anything and you have no idea of some of the shit jobs I've done in my lifetime. I can however give you some facts. There are 2 million more immigrants working today and 1.5 fewer Americans working today than the day you dear leader came in office. Those are BLS numbers, they didn't separate legal and illegal immigrants in their numbers.

Your problem is you think we are no longer a nation of laws and on that you are mistaken.

"As many have said, "prosecutorial discretion" can in no way be used to justify handing out work permits to illegals. That' actually doing something - not just looking the other way while illegals break laws."

And many are wrong, just like you and Cruz.

Immigration policy provides for work authorization for undocumented immigrants awaiting adjudication of their immigration status, and those granted deferral status:

Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals DACA USCIS

An undocumented immigrant is not 'illegal' until such time as a court of law has in fact determined the immigrant entered the country absent authorization, as all persons in the United States are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented; because all persons in the United States are presumed innocent until proven guilty, to withhold work authorization without a final determination of one's immigration status would be un-Constitutional.

That you 'think' or 'believe' that someone 'might' be in the United States absent authorization simply as a consequence of your unwarranted fear and hatred of Hispanics is not 'justification' to deny those undocumented their right to due process.
Conservatives despise due process when it protects someone who is not a white protestant natural born American male.

Due process according to the law would be sending their asses home.
Yeah right, much too slow for you people who want to see full cattle cars rolling South.

Either address the point, which is the law, or fuck off.

It is so disheartening to see how conservatives react when the government acts with consideration and mercy for vulnerable people.

Well hell, I guess we should just empty all the prisons and jails and just let criminals do what ever the hell they want. That's exactly what your dear leader is doing with criminal aliens, they broke our laws be coming here, they are breaking our laws daily by working, so we should just give them a pass. They chose to break our laws and according to you they should not be required to live with the consequences of their actions, Quite the contrary you want to reward them.

Now your dear leader is hiring 1,000 people to process these illegal work permits and I'm very sure your fine with that also.
I'm fine with the idea that you unnecessarily live in fear of people who are mostly harmless and do the shit jobs that no amount of money could get your spoiled self-righteous ass to do. As to your fearful delusions I am not a psychiatrist but you need to quit letting yourself be ruled by phantom fears.

I'm not afraid of anything and you have no idea of some of the shit jobs I've done in my lifetime. I can however give you some facts. There are 2 million more immigrants working today and 1.5 fewer Americans working today than the day you dear leader came in office. Those are BLS numbers, they didn't separate legal and illegal immigrants in their numbers.

Your problem is you think we are no longer a nation of laws and on that you are mistaken.
I think the price to society of being fascist about the problem far negates whatever benefits you think would result from mass deportations.

I think the price to society of being fascist about the problem far negates whatever benefits you think would result from mass deportations.

We don't need mass deportations, we need to follow the law and dry up the opportunity to work, deport when people are found through normal interactions with authorities and not worry if we are separating a criminal from their family. We do that all the time when we put people in prison. People won't come here if they know there is no way to support themselves.

Dumb ass, how about we take care of our citizens.....let other countries worry about their own! You don't like it when we get involved militarily with other countries, what double standard do you play be?:ahole-1:
I don't like unilaterally deciding to invade counties that are no threat to us and I don't like ripping families apart just to make the xenophobes happy. Both opinions go along with my feeling that government should reflect my values of goodness and mercy rather than your values of wanting to beat down defenseless people because of irrational fear and loathing and the need for a scapegoat.

Fine, you like it so much, you and your asshole liberal tear jerkers can pay an extra 15% TAX to take care of them....if that's not enough for them, we can raise your tax to 25%!

Dumb ass, how about we take care of our citizens.....let other countries worry about their own! You don't like it when we get involved militarily with other countries, what double standard do you play be?:ahole-1:
I don't like unilaterally deciding to invade counties that are no threat to us and I don't like ripping families apart just to make the xenophobes happy. Both opinions go along with my feeling that government should reflect my values of goodness and mercy rather than your values of wanting to beat down defenseless people because of irrational fear and loathing and the need for a scapegoat.

Says the far left drone that supports Obama's illegal wars..

I've noticed that this is your standard reply when you have no frikken clue what you're talking about.

:rolleyes:

We don't need mass deportations, we need to follow the law and dry up the opportunity to work, deport when people are found through normal interactions with authorities and not worry if we are separating a criminal from their family. We do that all the time when we put people in prison. People won't come here if they know there is no way to support themselves.

Obama is already doing that even though the Republicans have fought him at every move.

Why haven't the Rs voted on the immigration bill they wrote and agreed to? Why is it still sitting on Boehner's desk?

The answer is really pretty simple: Who stands to gain from illegal immigrants?

I've noticed that this is your standard reply when you have no frikken clue what you're talking about.

Muttley, you ready to check off an additional 15% to pay for the little diseased invaders that you like so much on your tax form?....Did you grab any of that free money from the Mess...iah for housing, feeding and clothing those little ILLEGALS...just curious since you have such a big fucking mouth about it!

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Obama is already doing that even though the Republicans have fought him at every move.

Why haven't the Rs voted on the immigration bill they wrote and agreed to? Why is it still sitting on Boehner's desk?

What? how many days has the Senate been in Rep. control...less than 2 weeks while all this time you fucking subversives have been....
th

The far left drones and their comments!

Muttley, you ready to check off an additional 15% to pay for the little diseased invaders that you like so much on your tax form?....Did you grab any of that free money from the Mess...iah for housing, feeding and clothing those little ILLEGALS...just curious since you have such a big fucking mouth about it!

As usual, you ignore what I wrote in favor of the same old lies and foul mouthed name calling.

You're not worth my time. Get lost.

As usual, you ignore what I wrote in favor of the same old lies and foul mouthed name calling.

Oh look another irony impaired far left drone post..

I've noticed that this is your standard reply when you have no frikken clue what you're talking about.:ahole-1:

I don't like unilaterally deciding to invade counties that are no threat to us and I don't like ripping families apart just to make the xenophobes happy..

Ripping apart families??? We sentence hundreds of american citizens to prison every day even though that rips apart families. But you loony libs don't care about americans - only illegal invaders.

Last edited:

And stop handing out freebies like free k-12 for illegal kids and free health care for the whole illegal family at hospital ERs.

So now it's fascist to enforce laws against foreigners illegally invading your country and taking jobs and govt benefits from the citizens?. Then every country is fascist esp mexico. Invade mexico illegally and see how many rights and freebies they give you.

So now it's fascist to enforce laws against foreigners illegally invading your country and taking jobs and govt benefits from the citizens?. Then every country is fascist esp mexico. Invade mexico illegally and see how many rights and freebies they give you.
Dedication to the law without regard for the impact on society is fascism.

I don't like unilaterally deciding to invade counties that are no threat to us and I don't like ripping families apart just to make the xenophobes happy..

Ripping apart families??? We sentence hundreds of american citizens to prison every day even though that rips apart families. But you loony libs don't care about americans - only illegal invaders.
We put a shitload of people in prison who do not deserve such harsh treatment but too many people like you still demand our justice system be a trap for poor people.

Maybe you should get your fact straight before you open your mouth. the senate bill was never sent to the house for consideration. It's a moot point now because bills don't carry over from one congress to the next, it would have to be voted on again and would never make it out of the senate in it's present unconstitutional form.

The house passed immigration bills that never made it to the senate because of reid, once again, moot point.

No one stands to gain from most illegals, they are uneducated and cost the economy about $20,000 per year more than they contribute.

Forum List

Back