Cruz: ‘In Effect, They Are Counterfeiting Immigration Papers’

Dedication to the law without regard for the impact on society is fascism.

ROFLMNAO! No its not. That's absurd on its face.

But which laws are ya referring to?

The law which allows the US Federal Government to import voters who are entirely dependent upon that government for their survival?

OR The Law which forbids the US Federal Government from buying votes?

Because illicitly using the power obtained through the public trust, against that public, THAT is fascism.
No really, it is fascism to want to use government force to cleanse our nation of people you fear and hate.
Wow....Just wow.....You're of your rocker

Well hell, I guess we should just empty all the prisons and jails and just let criminals do what ever the hell they want. That's exactly what your dear leader is doing with criminal aliens, they broke our laws be coming here, they are breaking our laws daily by working, so we should just give them a pass. They chose to break our laws and according to you they should not be required to live with the consequences of their actions, Quite the contrary you want to reward them.

Now your dear leader is hiring 1,000 people to process these illegal work permits and I'm very sure your fine with that also.
I'm fine with the idea that you unnecessarily live in fear of people who are mostly harmless and do the shit jobs that no amount of money could get your spoiled self-righteous ass to do. As to your fearful delusions I am not a psychiatrist but you need to quit letting yourself be ruled by phantom fears.
hey genius.....After measles was essentially eradicated from the US, just where in the fuck do you think the latest outbreak came from?
Why do you want these people here? What's in it for you?
I ask this because all parties on the side of letting them in here have a self serving reason for doing so.....No one is innocent.
I do necessarily "want" all these people here but they are here and I do not favor treating them less than a human being. Even dogs in the pound are afforded more due process than you would show these people, they are people you know.
Who said they were being treated less than human? In fact we here in the States are bending over backwards for them.
You keep mentioning due process...And not once have you offered up an example of where due process has even applied....
Without looking it up, you cannot even provide an example of due process.
Perhaps I should explain, to rid the nation of these horrible people on any time scale that you would be pleased with, current law would have to be changed to make Immigration status determinations in a wholesale bureaucratic manner rather than the way it is done now on an individual judicial basis. Our current system is the biggest bottleneck to just rounding people up by the thousands and sending them away to whatever horrible fate might await. We cannot morally or legally send people back to their almost certain death and much effort is made to avoid this.
From where do you get this stuff?

It is so disheartening to see how conservatives react when the government acts with consideration and mercy for vulnerable people.

These illegals sneak into our country illegally and kill our kids with Methamphetamines, they rob, rape, murder...that traitorous liberals are aiding them is sickening.
All of them are murderous raping meth dealers? Wow! Don't you think you are exaggerating just a tiny bit?
As are you

The law which allows the US Federal Government to import voters who are entirely dependent upon that government for their survival?

Because illicitly using the power obtained through the public trust, against that public, THAT is fascism.
No really, it is fascism to want to use government force to cleanse our nation of people you fear and hate.
What so what do you call using overwhelming government force against a bunch of poor, nearly defenseless people? Do you have fantasies about Swat kicking down a hundred thousand American doors just to send yours and everyone else's lawn man back to Guatemala?

It is so disheartening to see how conservatives react when the government acts with consideration and mercy for vulnerable people.
Mercy?
Oh contrare.....The federal government is deferring to law breakers for political expedience.
There is no mercy or other alleged humanitarian purpose.
Mercy....HA!.....Why is it that your side's brand of so called compassion always results in an adverse effect on those who have no interest in your schemes?
Cut the bullshit. The only reason why you want illegals here is the potential for more democrat voters.
Another one that wants to go all kristallnacht on some some Mexican untermenchin. You don't even know that if you and your kind got your way the conservative brand would be ruined for a generation if not more.
keep making it up as you go...

What so what do you call using overwhelming government force against a bunch of poor, nearly defenseless people? Do you have fantasies about Swat kicking down a hundred thousand American doors just to send yours and everyone else's lawn man back to Guatemala?
"What so what do you call using overwhelming government force against a bunch of poor, nearly defenseless people?
Let me know when it happens.

My fear and hate did not force those people to illegally enter the US... (With which, FTR: I am perfectly fine. The US had an open southern border since the border existed. The 'illegal immigration problem' only came into being after the introduction of "THE GREAT SOCIETY". Which required Government to subsidize 'da poh'.)

So your attempt to isolate me as a hater... so that you can then apply the rest of the Alinsky tenets is a non-stater with me scamp.

Which you should know by now, considering the hundreds of times I've kicked your intellectual ass around this forum, with you being helpless to do a dam' thing about it, but sit there and take it.
You sure sound like a hater. Things are how they are and no politician or party is completely blameless, you know that, but now a certain subset of conservatives want to start kicking in doors and treating law abiding, hard-working people like garbage, tear parents away from their children and kick children out of the only country they have ever known. You tell me there is not a healthy dose of hatred in wanting to cause so much strife for no good reason and I will call you a bad liar.
Again with the melodramatics of "hate"....cut the bullshit.
I call them like I see them, hater.
No...You are using "hater" as a bludgeon to silence those who dare to oppose your schemes.

Mercy?
Oh contrare.....The federal government is deferring to law breakers for political expedience.
There is no mercy or other alleged humanitarian purpose.
Mercy....HA!.....Why is it that your side's brand of so called compassion always results in an adverse effect on those who have no interest in your schemes?
Cut the bullshit. The only reason why you want illegals here is the potential for more democrat voters.
Another one that wants to go all kristallnacht on some some Mexican untermenchin. You don't even know that if you and your kind got your way the conservative brand would be ruined for a generation if not more.
keep making it up as you go...
Well if I am so off the mark here, how do you propose we remove so many people from our country without actually having to send militarized police out in large numbers to arrest them by force and put them into massive camps until we can sort out where to send them? We already have that stuff but it seems you want to make it a lot bigger and potentially more brutal.

No one stands to gain from most illegals, they are uneducated and cost the economy about $20,000 per year more than they contribute.

No one? Lots of businesses gain immensely from the low wages illegals cause. And, as everyone but you knows, illegals vote by the millions and they vote for the welfare party.

Show me one quote where I said illegals don't vote, no hurry I'll wait.

My fear and hate did not force those people to illegally enter the US... (With which, FTR: I am perfectly fine. The US had an open southern border since the border existed. The 'illegal immigration problem' only came into being after the introduction of "THE GREAT SOCIETY". Which required Government to subsidize 'da poh'.)

So your attempt to isolate me as a hater... so that you can then apply the rest of the Alinsky tenets is a non-stater with me scamp.

Which you should know by now, considering the hundreds of times I've kicked your intellectual ass around this forum, with you being helpless to do a dam' thing about it, but sit there and take it.
You sure sound like a hater. Things are how they are and no politician or party is completely blameless, you know that, but now a certain subset of conservatives want to start kicking in doors and treating law abiding, hard-working people like garbage, tear parents away from their children and kick children out of the only country they have ever known. You tell me there is not a healthy dose of hatred in wanting to cause so much strife for no good reason and I will call you a bad liar.
Again with the melodramatics of "hate"....cut the bullshit.
I call them like I see them, hater.
No...You are using "hater" as a bludgeon to silence those who dare to oppose your schemes.
"Schemes"? You make giving a shit about these people sound so dirty. World is too crowded for your kind of tribal mentality.

"What so what do you call using overwhelming government force against a bunch of poor, nearly defenseless people?
It will never happen, a least a majority of Republicans still know how far past the bounds of human decency we would have to go to send people away fast enough to suit people like you.

It will never happen, a least a majority of Republicans still know how far past the bounds of human decency we would have to go to send people away fast enough to suit people like you.

Golly.. it's happened many times. Eisenhower sent many millions back in a period of a few months.

There's nothing inhuman about sending people HOME!

Golly.. it's happened many times. Eisenhower sent many millions back in a period of a few months.

It's inhuman to treat a large mass of humanity like a pest infestation. When you haters start talking about them as real people and not filthy vermin then I might start assuming you give a shit if something you want is inhuman or not.

Last edited:

It's inhuman to treat a large mass of humanity like a pest infestation. When you haters start talking about them as real people and not filthy vermin then I might start assuming you give a shit if something you want is inhuman or not.

So its inhuman to send a pest, home?

I disagree. And I could not possibly care less that you feel that such represents 'hate'. You demand that the most defenseless, innocent human life be murdered at the whim of the woman who conceived it through her willful and wanton behavior... .

So, its impossible to take you seriously.

So its inhuman to send a pest, home?

I disagree. And I could not possibly care less that you feel that such represents 'hate'. You demand that the most defenseless, innocent human life be murdered at the whim of the woman who conceived it through her willful and wanton behavior... .

So, its impossible to take you seriously.
I will disregard your attempt at diversion from the topic and further observe that you did not attempt to refute my impression that you and others do not see these people as humans deserving a basic level of decency and dignity.

No need for that. Stop giving illegals freebies like free health care at hospital ERs and free schooling for their kids and most will self-deport. Very easy to make the illegals leave on their own but both parties want them to stay.

Well if I am so off the mark here, how do you propose we remove so many people from our country without actually having to send militarized police out in large numbers to arrest them by force and put them into massive camps until we can sort out where to send them? We already have that stuff but it seems you want to make it a lot bigger and potentially more brutal.

We send them all back to mexico. That's where they came from. It may not be their original country but it's the last country they were at before invading us. Mexico let them pass thru and we need to send them back there and let mexico sort them out. THINK

Pest infestation and filthy vermin is exactly what they are. They don't care if they bankrupt america so why should we care about them? THINK

I will disregard your attempt at diversion from the topic and further observe that you did not attempt to refute my impression that you and others do not see these people as humans deserving a basic level of decency and dignity.

Basic level??!!! Obama is housing these invaders in campuses where they get free wifi and free horse-riding lessons!!!!

While processed before deportation, these illegal invaders should be kept in tent cities and fed a can of beans a day. Stop being a criminal coddler and america-hater.

Forum List

Back