Cruz: ‘In Effect, They Are Counterfeiting Immigration Papers’

Almost everyone i see at walmart are these stinking mexican indios. Short and fat and no neck and with an IQ under 75. At least tar-babies make good athletes but indios are good at nothing.

No really, it is fascism to want to use government force to cleanse our nation of people you fear and hate.

My fear and hate did not force those people to illegally enter the US... (With which, FTR: I am perfectly fine. The US had an open southern border since the border existed. The 'illegal immigration problem' only came into being after the introduction of "THE GREAT SOCIETY". Which required Government to subsidize 'da poh'.)

So your attempt to isolate me as a hater... so that you can then apply the rest of the Alinsky tenets is a non-stater with me scamp.

Which you should know by now, considering the hundreds of times I've kicked your intellectual ass around this forum, with you being helpless to do a dam' thing about it, but sit there and take it.
You sure sound like a hater. Things are how they are and no politician or party is completely blameless, you know that, but now a certain subset of conservatives want to start kicking in doors and treating law abiding, hard-working people like garbage, tear parents away from their children and kick children out of the only country they have ever known. You tell me there is not a healthy dose of hatred in wanting to cause so much strife for no good reason and I will call you a bad liar.
Again with the melodramatics of "hate"....cut the bullshit.
I call them like I see them, hater.

But your blind and that would be bad enough... but with you being an imbecile and all... well, you see how it is.
I'm not blind, I see all too well how your conservative leaders are whipping up fear and loathing of illegals, and you are eating it like yummy, delicious candy.

It is so disheartening to see how conservatives react when the government acts with consideration and mercy for vulnerable people.

Well hell, I guess we should just empty all the prisons and jails and just let criminals do what ever the hell they want. That's exactly what your dear leader is doing with criminal aliens, they broke our laws be coming here, they are breaking our laws daily by working, so we should just give them a pass. They chose to break our laws and according to you they should not be required to live with the consequences of their actions, Quite the contrary you want to reward them.

Now your dear leader is hiring 1,000 people to process these illegal work permits and I'm very sure your fine with that also.
I'm fine with the idea that you unnecessarily live in fear of people who are mostly harmless and do the shit jobs that no amount of money could get your spoiled self-righteous ass to do. As to your fearful delusions I am not a psychiatrist but you need to quit letting yourself be ruled by phantom fears.
hey genius.....After measles was essentially eradicated from the US, just where in the fuck do you think the latest outbreak came from?
Why do you want these people here? What's in it for you?
I ask this because all parties on the side of letting them in here have a self serving reason for doing so.....No one is innocent.

"As many have said, "prosecutorial discretion" can in no way be used to justify handing out work permits to illegals. That' actually doing something - not just looking the other way while illegals break laws."

And many are wrong, just like you and Cruz.

Immigration policy provides for work authorization for undocumented immigrants awaiting adjudication of their immigration status, and those granted deferral status:

Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals DACA USCIS

An undocumented immigrant is not 'illegal' until such time as a court of law has in fact determined the immigrant entered the country absent authorization, as all persons in the United States are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented; because all persons in the United States are presumed innocent until proven guilty, to withhold work authorization without a final determination of one's immigration status would be un-Constitutional.

That you 'think' or 'believe' that someone 'might' be in the United States absent authorization simply as a consequence of your unwarranted fear and hatred of Hispanics is not 'justification' to deny those undocumented their right to due process.
Conservatives despise due process when it protects someone who is not a white protestant natural born American male.
Fuck off, you racist prick.
How many times have you said something like: No trial, no jail, just take them out behind the jail and shoot them in the fucking head? You are a conservative, the number is not zero.

My fear and hate did not force those people to illegally enter the US... (With which, FTR: I am perfectly fine. The US had an open southern border since the border existed. The 'illegal immigration problem' only came into being after the introduction of "THE GREAT SOCIETY". Which required Government to subsidize 'da poh'.)

So your attempt to isolate me as a hater... so that you can then apply the rest of the Alinsky tenets is a non-stater with me scamp.

Which you should know by now, considering the hundreds of times I've kicked your intellectual ass around this forum, with you being helpless to do a dam' thing about it, but sit there and take it.
You sure sound like a hater. Things are how they are and no politician or party is completely blameless, you know that, but now a certain subset of conservatives want to start kicking in doors and treating law abiding, hard-working people like garbage, tear parents away from their children and kick children out of the only country they have ever known. You tell me there is not a healthy dose of hatred in wanting to cause so much strife for no good reason and I will call you a bad liar.
Again with the melodramatics of "hate"....cut the bullshit.
I call them like I see them, hater.

But your blind and that would be bad enough... but with you being an imbecile and all... well, you see how it is.
I'm not blind, I see all too well how your conservative leaders are whipping up fear and loathing of illegals, and you are eating it like yummy, delicious candy.

It's why they are ILLEGALS, perhaps if someone ROBBED you, you'd be OK with that...You just have to SEE them do it to get worked up over it?.... sometimes you subversives prove my 2 digit IQ theory, without me mentioning it!

It is so disheartening to see how conservatives react when the government acts with consideration and mercy for vulnerable people.

Well hell, I guess we should just empty all the prisons and jails and just let criminals do what ever the hell they want. That's exactly what your dear leader is doing with criminal aliens, they broke our laws be coming here, they are breaking our laws daily by working, so we should just give them a pass. They chose to break our laws and according to you they should not be required to live with the consequences of their actions, Quite the contrary you want to reward them.

Now your dear leader is hiring 1,000 people to process these illegal work permits and I'm very sure your fine with that also.
I'm fine with the idea that you unnecessarily live in fear of people who are mostly harmless and do the shit jobs that no amount of money could get your spoiled self-righteous ass to do. As to your fearful delusions I am not a psychiatrist but you need to quit letting yourself be ruled by phantom fears.

I'm not afraid of anything and you have no idea of some of the shit jobs I've done in my lifetime. I can however give you some facts. There are 2 million more immigrants working today and 1.5 fewer Americans working today than the day you dear leader came in office. Those are BLS numbers, they didn't separate legal and illegal immigrants in their numbers.

Your problem is you think we are no longer a nation of laws and on that you are mistaken.
I think the price to society of being fascist about the problem far negates whatever benefits you think would result from mass deportations.
Fascist?.....What the fuck are your blathering about

Here's an idea...Try going to mexico in the same manner as their people sneak into the US....See what happens when you get caught.
here's a hint.....You don't get sent back with a "don't you do this again"...You get to spend an extended period of your life in some cockroach infested shit hole pinned to a rather large murderer named Raul.

That's what we need to do with our illegals. None of these $30,000 a year prisons for them. Put them in some tent city and give them a can of beans a day.

"As many have said, "prosecutorial discretion" can in no way be used to justify handing out work permits to illegals. That' actually doing something - not just looking the other way while illegals break laws."

Immigration policy provides for work authorization for undocumented immigrants awaiting adjudication of their immigration status, and those granted deferral status:

An undocumented immigrant is not 'illegal' until such time as a court of law has in fact determined the immigrant entered the country absent authorization, as all persons in the United States are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented; because all persons in the United States are presumed innocent until proven guilty, to withhold work authorization without a final determination of one's immigration status would be un-Constitutional.

That you 'think' or 'believe' that someone 'might' be in the United States absent authorization simply as a consequence of your unwarranted fear and hatred of Hispanics is not 'justification' to deny those undocumented their right to due process.
Conservatives despise due process when it protects someone who is not a white protestant natural born American male.
How many times have you said something like: No trial, no jail, just take them out behind the jail and shoot them in the fucking head? You are a conservative, the number is not zero.
Never. Unlike you, I understand due process. And THIS issue has nothing to do with due process. You simply made that up as your straw man argument
Now since you made an accusation, you go ahead and produce an example of where I made any statement to the effect of what you accused me of....

hey genius.....After measles was essentially eradicated from the US, just where in the fuck do you think the latest outbreak came from?
I ask this because all parties on the side of letting them in here have a self serving reason for doing so.....No one is innocent.
I do necessarily "want" all these people here but they are here and I do not favor treating them less than a human being. Even dogs in the pound are afforded more due process than you would show these people, they are people you know.

Dumb ass, how about we take care of our citizens.....let other countries worry about their own! You don't like it when we get involved militarily with other countries, what double standard do you play be?:ahole-1:
I don't like unilaterally deciding to invade counties that are no threat to us and I don't like ripping families apart just to make the xenophobes happy. Both opinions go along with my feeling that government should reflect my values of goodness and mercy rather than your values of wanting to beat down defenseless people because of irrational fear and loathing and the need for a scapegoat.

Says the far left drone that supports Obama's illegal wars..

I've noticed that this is your standard reply when you have no frikken clue what you're talking about.

:rolleyes:
Muttley, you ready to check off an additional 15% to pay for the little diseased invaders that you like so much on your tax form?....Did you grab any of that free money from the Mess...iah for housing, feeding and clothing those little ILLEGALS...just curious since you have such a big fucking mouth about it!

As usual, you ignore what I wrote in favor of the same old lies and foul mouthed name calling.

You're not worth my time. Get lost.
Answer the question. Would you be willing as a supporter of illegal immigration, to pay an extra 15% of your earnings to support them?

I do necessarily "want" all these people here but they are here and I do not favor treating them less than a human being. Even dogs in the pound are afforded more due process than you would show these people, they are people you know.

Due process??? These are foreign invaders, not american citizens, you moron. They have NO RIGHTS here.

Why don't you invade russia or china or mexico and demand your rights and see how that works out. HAHAHA

Never. Unlike you, I understand due process. And THIS issue has nothing to do with due process. You simply made that up as your straw man argument
Now since you made an accusation, you go ahead and produce an example of where I made any statement to the effect of what you accused me of....
You are a bad liar, vigilante justice is a time-worn conservative fetish when speaking of various social problems. If you seriously have never said anything like that in your life I have only one question: Why are you running with the rest of these lynch mob wannabes on this board?

Due process??? These are foreign invaders, not american citizens, you moron. They have NO RIGHTS here.

Why don't you invade russia or china or mexico and demand your rights and see how that works out. HAHAHA
Actually they do have certain rights here, it's one reason why we are better than those other places, why do you want to be more like them?

I think the price to society of being fascist about the problem far negates whatever benefits you think would result from mass deportations.

So now it's fascist to enforce laws against foreigners illegally invading your country and taking jobs and govt benefits from the citizens?. Then every country is fascist esp mexico. Invade mexico illegally and see how many rights and freebies they give you.
Dedication to the law without regard for the impact on society is fascism.
Dedication to crime without regard for the families of the victims is...?

I don't like unilaterally deciding to invade counties that are no threat to us and I don't like ripping families apart just to make the xenophobes happy..

Ripping apart families??? We sentence hundreds of american citizens to prison every day even though that rips apart families. But you loony libs don't care about americans - only illegal invaders.
We put a shitload of people in prison who do not deserve such harsh treatment but too many people like you still demand our justice system be a trap for poor people.
If they did not prey on the law abiding citizens, they would not gain the attention of law enforcement/prosecutors

So now it's fascist to enforce laws against foreigners illegally invading your country and taking jobs and govt benefits from the citizens?. Then every country is fascist esp mexico. Invade mexico illegally and see how many rights and freebies they give you.
Dedication to the law without regard for the impact on society is fascism.
Dedication to crime without regard for the families of the victims is...?
Who is the victim if someone comes here and works the shittiest job for criminally low wages and never hurts anyone? We as a nation welcomed these people here to mow our lawns, watch our spoiled kids, clean our houses, build our houses and wipe our asses when we get too old to do it ourselves and now you just want to show them the door, fucking ingrate.

Who said they were being treated less than human? In fact we here in the States are bending over backwards for them.
You keep mentioning due process...And not once have you offered up an example of where due process has even applied....
Without looking it up, you cannot even provide an example of due process.

You are a bad liar, vigilante justice is a time-worn conservative fetish when speaking of various social problems. If you seriously have never said anything like that in your life I have only one question: Why are you running with the rest of these lynch mob wannabes on this board?
Your blanket assumptions leave you without any credibility. You violate one of the core causes of the progressive left. That is to never make generalizations. You just did.
Vigilante justice? Examples please?
Run with?.....I do not "run with"...I think for myself....Unlike you.

Who said they were being treated less than human? In fact we here in the States are bending over backwards for them.
You keep mentioning due process...And not once have you offered up an example of where due process has even applied....
Without looking it up, you cannot even provide an example of due process.
Perhaps I should explain, to rid the nation of these horrible people on any time scale that you would be pleased with, current law would have to be changed to make Immigration status determinations in a wholesale bureaucratic manner rather than the way it is done now on an individual judicial basis. Our current system is the biggest bottleneck to just rounding people up by the thousands and sending them away to whatever horrible fate might await. We cannot morally or legally send people back to their almost certain death or imprisonment and much effort is made to avoid this.

Forum List

Back