CRT....Arizona parents sue school board which 'compiled a dosser containing their social security numbers, mortgage records and Facebook posts

There are lots of links, but knowing you would not believe any link I might give you, I suggest you google and youtube School Board Threats , and see for yourself.
cant believe what I cant see,,, also cant deny whats right in front of me,,

Until they pay a price for these actions ..............they will not stop.

Time for the gloves to come off.........I guarantee if they did that to me........Shit would get real.....

Oh well.............leftist are FASCIST POSs..................nothing new here.

Just curious, but what laws are broken by having information on potential attackers? You might question whether it's justified to use public funds to gather the information, but what is illegal about having it?
IF information needs to be gathered, it should be done by local law enforcement AFTER warrants are issued, not by a school board that has no law enforcement powers and no legitimate reason to have the information.

Teachers and school board members have recently experienced a large increase in assaults and threats of violence from people behaving exactly as those who were put on that watch list. It was a purely defencive move.
That the school boards have no legal right to make. Assaults and threats are a matter for local law enforcement, NOT people elected or appointed to educate children.

That the school boards have no legal right to make. Assaults and threats are a matter for local law enforcement, NOT people elected or appointed to educate children.
I'm not aware of any efforts by the school board to punish anybody, but they have every right to keep track of those threatening them.

IF information needs to be gathered, it should be done by local law enforcement AFTER warrants are issued, not by a school board that has no law enforcement powers and no legitimate reason to have the information.
Warrants? What for? Surely, they can gather the information they already have and put it in one place. I'm not aware of them gathering any information from a 3rd source.

I'm not aware of any efforts by the school board to punish anybody, but they have every right to keep track of those threatening them.
Oh putting their names addresses and social securulity numbers out in public is fine with you.

No, they don't. They have the right to report them to LEOs who have oversight and are bound by laws.

I realize you are complete gutter filth that would just love to unleash a new Stassi upon us all, but what makes these parents "potentially dangerous"?

They are guilty of WRONGTHINK.

There are lots of links, but knowing you would not believe any link I might give you, I suggest you google and youtube School Board Threats , and see for yourself.

In other words: you made it up.

Well, no. I gave specific things to google, knowing that there are lots of sources offered. You decide which source to read.
and your lack of common sense shows....retards use googggggle
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

and parents have the right to go tell the board to fuck-off
hey, if you want your kids brain washed, or raped at a very young age, because some SCUM demonRAT thinks it fine, have at it....don't put your stupidity and ignorance out in the open
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

and parents have the right to go tell the board to fuck-off
hey, if you want your kids brain washed, or raped at a very young age, because some SCUM demonRAT thinks it fine, have at it....don't put your stupidity and ignorance out in the open
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
You really believe that shit too, don't you crazy boy.

Just curious, but what laws are broken by having information on potential attackers? You might question whether it's justified to use public funds to gather the information, but what is illegal about having it?
How did you get the ssn?

Go ahead and post yours here.

How did you get the ssn?

Go ahead and post yours here.
How do you know they had their SS numbers? I never saw that in any links. You got a credible link that says school boards were collecting that specifically from those making threats? You don't think is woman should have been noted?

You really believe that shit too, don't you crazy boy.
and your lack of a brain tells you AMERICA is booming, and hunter wunters lap top isn't real....its really comical reading the lying propaganda of the SCUM demonRATS through your posts...all you do is parrot what you are told---
HOW PATHETIC

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Forum List

Back