'Crowd goes silent' as Trump again confuses Biden and Obama at Virginia rally

If I were a stoolie, I would report your post for copypasta only and no user content.

Good thing for you I'm not a stoolie.

But since at least one maude has posted in the thread, much like your other thread, and your thread is still up, I assume we're dealing with observational selection regarding mauderation of those rules anyway, so it would just be a waste of time even if I were a stoolie.

I did, however, ask why it appears to be a repetitive concession this time, though.
Are you okay? Stuck on repeat? I will wait for a mod to contact me if there is an issue. Thanks for your concern.

Hilarious

Is the election today against Barack?

Wow, lowering the bar again orangey
Leftard WA Examiner:

Most voters, including a majority of Democrats, believe former President Barack Obama is the controlling influence on President Joe Biden as he pushes forward much of his ex-boss’s liberal agenda.

A sky-high 63% believe that Obama is “influencing” the Biden White House, where several former Obama administration staffers work

Are you okay? Stuck on repeat? I will wait for a mod to contact me if there is an issue. Thanks for your concern.

So I guess you weren't really sorry when you said so in the other thread where you did the same thing and received the same concession from a participating maude in that thread either?

You know, that's not very genuine, Amie. Not at all.

I'm definitely voting for Barack Obama!

giphy.gif

Leftard WA Examiner:

Most voters, including a majority of Democrats, believe former President Barack Obama is the controlling influence on President Joe Biden as he pushes forward much of his ex-boss’s liberal agenda.

A sky-high 63% believe that Obama is “influencing” the Biden White House, where several former Obama administration staffers work
Yup, best fucking president ever.

Makes that orange freak a piker.

So I guess you weren't really sorry when you you said so in the other thread where you did this and received a concession from the participating maude in that thread either?

You know, that's not very genuine, Amie. Not at all.
Okay, seems you have nothing to add. Goodbye, your whining will fall on deaf ears.

kun jayid

Goodbye, your whining will fall on deaf ears.

Yeah, seems so. The maude I asked about the repetitive rule violation concession to you didn't express the courtesy of a response when I asked about the concessions being repetitively granted.

I never really did give a bucket of piss for that whole pm a maude line anyway. They're just words. Ha.

Ah well. Enjoy your evening....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back