Our current storm

Wait...it can't be...

97af033f1ef49b9e6dc29ffd59110306.jpg

This is what we have to deal with on a fairly regular basis. It's amazing to me the number of complete morons who drive in this crap, in vehicles that are not suitable.

Well, if you live in the mountains and like sking in the California sun, you going to have blizzards and snow.
California is experiencing La Nina weather pattern, something that has happened in a while.
Alex, I'll take Pacific weather patterns for #1,000
See;
**********​

Last edited:
Nothing but steady Spring-like rain here and for the foreseeable week.

But yeah. Heh heh. I can imagine inexperienced Californians trying to drve in a blizzard.

Well, if you live in the mountains and like sking in the California sun, you going to have blizzards and snow.
California is experiencing La Nina weather pattern, something that has happened in a while.
Alex, I'll take Pacific weather patterns for #1,000
See;
**********​

I live about 15 miles from where this video was filmed. This normal. We get at least one bad storm per year up here. And every year there are complete idiots who get stuck.

But ask anybody to listen to evidence about geo- engineered weather and you will get stupid looks and ridicule .

It never occurs to Normies to ask whether this timely theory invention of Climate Change is rather coincidental . It appears to give a blanket answer versus other more rational explanations which revolve around weather manipulation and which have existed for at least the last seventy years --- but have been made a tabboo subject to publicly ask questions about .
With Chem Trails just being one strand only .

I live about 15 miles from where this video was filmed. This normal. We get at least one bad storm per year up here. And every year there are complete idiots who get stuck.
~~~~~~
Nothing new.. Ilived in upper New York State Specifically the Southern Tier.
Each year we got a total of 6 to 8 ft. of snow.
Just as the Sierra Nevada mountains get their share each year.

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Nothing new.. Ilived in upper New York State Specifically the Southern Tier.
Each year we got a total of 6 to 8 ft. of snow.
Just as the Sierra Nevada mountains get their share each year.

Hah, we average 22 to 23 feet of snow per year!

Forum List

Back