'Crowd goes silent' as Trump again confuses Biden and Obama at Virginia rally

obamatrainingwheelskjshfkjhkcsakfhseiroe.jpg

The false equivalency narrative is in full force, with all the useful idiots pretending that there’s no difference between Trump’s cognitive abilities and Biden’s. Any honest and perceptive adult can see right through this charade. Keep dancing, fools, November is coming. And by “fools”, I mean you, LAmie.

Last edited:
Ballerina LAmie is doing her best here. Let’s give her a warm round of applause.

'Crowd goes silent' as Trump again confuses Biden and Obama at Virginia rally

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally. Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling...
Why some people give this demented fool a pass is pathetic...

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally.

Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling a story about Russia and other foreign parties when he made a slip that was apparently not intentional.

Trump was talking about how he dealt with terrorists when he was the president, before he mentioned what he called a "rigged" 2020 election.

If I were a stoolie, I would report your post for copypasta only and no user content.

Good thing for you I'm not a stoolie.

But since at least one maude has posted in the thread, much like your other thread, and your thread is still up, much like the other thread, I assume we're dealing with observational selection regarding mauderation of those rules anyway, so it would just be a waste of time even if I were a stoolie.

I did, however, ask why it appears to be a repetitive concession this time, though.

The problem is that once people are repetitively the beneficiaries of the concession, they start to get comfortable doing that, as you're doing, and it's just bad PR. Rules for me but not for thee type shenanigans. Nawmean?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back