Crisis in America: Millions of Veteran Nurses are Resigning or Being Fired Over COVID Vaccine Mandates

We have another example of how Biden and the democrats are screwing up our nation.

Scientists say peaople who have had COVID-19 have better immunity than those who are just vaccinated. Obviously many front line health care workers have had the coronavirus. Why should they be required to get a vaccine that would do nothing to protect them.

Everything Joe Biden touches turns to crap. He has the exact opposite of the Midas touch.

It is a big demand for nurses. There's always openings for RN.

They can work out of state which the majority of hospitals pay for their moving expenses and or a couple months of rent.

They can temporarily move in as a roommate with someone until the court hearings are over with, and the courts will tell Biden that it is unconstitutional to force any adult against their will to vaccinate or to vaccinate their family if they are claiming religious exemption.

here's how it works, people post information and source it. Stupid people like you scream "FAKE NEWS, THE SOURCE SUCKS" and you think that passes for "debate", it just makes you look stupid.
“I read it on the internet” is a punchline to a joke, not a means to a legitimate statement.

Nurses are great, but the video posted was just a bunch of them complaining about a mandate. It’s not really data or evidence.

That's silly. It's just a few crazies who think they have to follow Trump's lead.
It’s also personnel from the contracts,health plans,billing,Medicare,cash posting,shipping and receiving,customer service,Workman’s comp,implants…the whole business side including lower and upper management.

Healthcare is going to be in a world of hurt.

Looks like very few nurses not wanting to get vaccinated. It's more just burn out in general. Thank God we have an intelligent and caring prez at the helm or the trump deaths would be in the millions by now.

Looks like very few nurses not wanting to get vaccinated. It's more just burn out in general. Thank God we have an intelligent and caring prez at the helm or the trump deaths would be in the millions by now.

Only Salon could put forth this pretzel logic word salad that you ate up!!

This is how tyrants treat the non compliant.

There is always a nonsensical reason people don't want the jab. Politics, religion or conscientious object. None are justified. If they must be banned from the hospital to protect people and patients die as a result , they can wear that like a crown of thorns.
The juxtaposition of caring for those who have been infected but not wanting to protect themselves is one for history books. Absolutely breathtakingly ignorant and only in America.

There is always a nonsensical reason people don't want the jab. Politics, religion or conscientious object. None are justified. If they must be banned from the hospital to protect people and patients die as a result , they can wear that like a crown of thorns.
The juxtaposition of caring for those who have been infected but not wanting to protect themselves is one for history books. Absolutely breathtakingly ignorant and only in America.
They know something you don't know. And they wouldn't tell you either. If I knew something, some action or substance was dangerous, I would not tell a wokeist.

If patients die because the tyrants want to teach people a lesson, it is the tyrant that must be destroyed. This is common among terrorists. Comply or the hostages will be killed.

The Pharma-funded corporate media would like the public to believe that nurses who refuse to be forced to take an experimental shot as a condition for employment are a small minority.

But are they? What is going to happen this Fall if the United States loses 50% or more of their nursing staffs?

And who else is in the best position to evaluate the effectiveness or harm caused by the COVID shots, if not the nurses who treat those who are vaccinated in our nation’s hospitals?

If you got sick or injured and needed hospital care, who would you rather be treated by: healthcare workers who stand on principles even if it means losing their careers, or healthcare workers who know the truth but are willing to look the other way and follow standard protocols, no matter how harmful or ineffective, just so they can keep collecting their paychecks?

Here is the other side of the story from the nurses themselves in this video. Their voices are being censored.

Do your part to make sure their voices are heard. Share this video. It is literally a life and death issue.

This video was produced by me, and is available on our Rumble and Bitchute channels.

Our frontline people are saying no.
Fake news.

2 just got hired where I work a couple weeks ago for that very reason. 1 quit and they other got fired over vaccine mandates.

They seem to love it there. They make more money than they did as a nurse, have less stress and aren't killing themselves to get their job done.

“I read it on the internet” is a punchline to a joke, not a means to a legitimate statement.

Nurses are great, but the video posted was just a bunch of them complaining about a mandate. It’s not really data or evidence.

You run with that.

Prove it's incorrect or pound sound.

There are less than 4 million RNs in the US. That means that according to your fucked up source close to half of them are quitting or being fired.

Yet my wife is an RN and knows not one single nurse that has done either

The Pharma-funded corporate media would like the public to believe that nurses who refuse to be forced to take an experimental shot as a condition for employment are a small minority.

But are they? What is going to happen this Fall if the United States loses 50% or more of their nursing staffs?

And who else is in the best position to evaluate the effectiveness or harm caused by the COVID shots, if not the nurses who treat those who are vaccinated in our nation’s hospitals?

If you got sick or injured and needed hospital care, who would you rather be treated by: healthcare workers who stand on principles even if it means losing their careers, or healthcare workers who know the truth but are willing to look the other way and follow standard protocols, no matter how harmful or ineffective, just so they can keep collecting their paychecks?

Here is the other side of the story from the nurses themselves in this video. Their voices are being censored.

Do your part to make sure their voices are heard. Share this video. It is literally a life and death issue.

This video was produced by me, and is available on our Rumble and Bitchute channels.

Our frontline people are saying no.
If the hospitals and nursing homes cannot be safe places from Covid, there's no hope any place being such. I willingly took the shots, no doubt in my mind, the residents come first. It's just common sense.

Nurses aren’t exactly the pinnacle or medical knowledge.

I disagree with this vehemently, the medical knowledge a floor nurse or an ICU nurse must have is far more than your realize. They spend 24/7 with the patients while the Doc might see them 30 minutes the entire day.

If the hospitals and nursing homes cannot be safe places from Covid, there's no hope any place being such. I willingly took the shots, no doubt in my mind, the residents come first. It's just common sense.

The Nurses weren't vaxxed last year and they were "heroes". This year they're fired. Bullshit.

Forum List

Back