Crisis in America: Millions of Veteran Nurses are Resigning or Being Fired Over COVID Vaccine Mandates

The Nurses weren't vaxxed last year and they were "heroes". This year they're fired. Bullshit.

and they are also the enemy by the far right who accuse them of lying about COVID.

There are less than 4 million RNs in the US. That means that according to your fucked up source close to half of them are quitting or being fired.

Yet my wife is an RN and knows not one single nurse that has done either

I don't care what your wife "knows" or doesn't "know". Apparently I've led you on, you seem to think your opinion matters....it doesn't. Thank God I am in a Red State where common sense prevails.

I don't care what your wife "knows" or doesn't "know". Apparently I've led you on, you seem to think your opinion matters....it doesn't. Thank God I am in a Red State where common sense prevails.

be that as it may, your "millions" number is fucking stupid taking into account there are less than 4 million total and not all work in hospitals.

I disagree with this vehemently, the medical knowledge a floor nurse or an ICU nurse must have is far more than your realize. They spend 24/7 with the patients while the Doc might see them 30 minutes the entire day.
They may know more about the patient, but the extent of their knowledge or medicine itself isn’t always very impressive.

The Pharma-funded corporate media would like the public to believe that nurses who refuse to be forced to take an experimental shot as a condition for employment are a small minority.

But are they? What is going to happen this Fall if the United States loses 50% or more of their nursing staffs?

And who else is in the best position to evaluate the effectiveness or harm caused by the COVID shots, if not the nurses who treat those who are vaccinated in our nation’s hospitals?

If you got sick or injured and needed hospital care, who would you rather be treated by: healthcare workers who stand on principles even if it means losing their careers, or healthcare workers who know the truth but are willing to look the other way and follow standard protocols, no matter how harmful or ineffective, just so they can keep collecting their paychecks?

Here is the other side of the story from the nurses themselves in this video. Their voices are being censored.

Do your part to make sure their voices are heard. Share this video. It is literally a life and death issue.

This video was produced by me, and is available on our Rumble and Bitchute channels.

Our frontline people are saying no.
millions! why not bazillions! get the fuck outta here

and they are also the enemy by the far right who accuse them of lying about COVID.

LOL. But....but....but....Son there are Medical Professionals on both sides of the debate. My Dr reamed me last week because I refused the vax. He was woefully ill informed. He did not know they were calling for "Boosters" or that that "fetal cell lines" had been used in both the development and the testing of the vax. You can scream until you are blue in the face but you'll never make me take it.

If the hospitals and nursing homes cannot be safe places from Covid, there's no hope any place being such. I willingly took the shots, no doubt in my mind, the residents come first. It's just common sense.
Did you care this much about nursing home patients when several Democratic governors were murdering them last year?

LOL. But....but....but....Son there are Medical Professionals on both sides of the debate. My Dr reamed me last week because I refused the vax. He was woefully ill informed. He did not know they were calling for "Boosters" or that that "fetal cell lines" had been used in both the development and the testing of the vax. You can scream until you are blue in the face but you'll never make me take it.
Cool story dude. By woefully ill informed I guess he might have just known about the mechanism, contraindications, and benefits of the vaccine.

But you got him on the use of fetal cell lines developed before most of us were born.

LOL. But....but....but....Son there are Medical Professionals on both sides of the debate.

Which side is attacking Medical Professionals and accusing them of lying about COVID?

So, back to your "millions of nurses"...there are about 3.8 million RNs in the US, only about 60% of those work in a hospital setting, which leave just over 2 million working in hospitals...so do you want to stick with the story that millions of them are quitting or being fired?

They know something you don't know. And they wouldn't tell you either.

They know nothing more than anyone else. If they did they would bellow it every day.

If I knew something, some action or substance was dangerous, I would not tell a wokeist.

That's the point. You know nothing about it other than you think it's a government conspiracy by the democrats. You're off your head.

If patients die because the tyrants want to teach people a lesson, it is the tyrant that must be destroyed.

What a load of crap. What is the lesson they want you to learn? I'll tell you.
Take the jab and you lessen the risk of getting sick and avoiding hospspitalisation. The country benefits and you don't lose loved ones.
That's a terrible lesson to be taught.

This is common among terrorists. Comply or the hostages will be killed.

You are a raving ratbag and your posts should be drleted like they did trumps.
You are a brain dead liar and suffer mental illness. You know nothing about anything a waste of oxygen.

People speaking out about the covid hoax are punished for spreading misinformation. In a land of deceit telling the truth is a capital offense. This is a land of of deceit.

The Pharma-funded corporate media would like the public to believe that nurses who refuse to be forced to take an experimental shot as a condition for employment are a small minority.

But are they? What is going to happen this Fall if the United States loses 50% or more of their nursing staffs?

And who else is in the best position to evaluate the effectiveness or harm caused by the COVID shots, if not the nurses who treat those who are vaccinated in our nation’s hospitals?

If you got sick or injured and needed hospital care, who would you rather be treated by: healthcare workers who stand on principles even if it means losing their careers, or healthcare workers who know the truth but are willing to look the other way and follow standard protocols, no matter how harmful or ineffective, just so they can keep collecting their paychecks?

Here is the other side of the story from the nurses themselves in this video. Their voices are being censored.

Do your part to make sure their voices are heard. Share this video. It is literally a life and death issue.

This video was produced by me, and is available on our Rumble and Bitchute channels.

Their body their choice....to quit.

People speaking out about the covid hoax are punished for spreading misinformation. In a land of deceit telling the truth is a capital offense. This is a land of of deceit.
COVID-19 is a myth? Like the bible?

More than 95% of medical professionals are vaccinated. Given that more than 3600 doctors and nurses have died of covid, it’s insane to think that they would refuse the vaccine.

Furthermore, if I have to go to hospital, I want to be sure the people who are treating me are vaxxed too.

People who care about their health, don’t want to be around unvaccinated people.

Forum List

Back