Criminology

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
When I said what I would do, if my teenage son asked me for a car, after bullying much younger, simpler, smaller children, doing drugs and abusing people and being in a teenage street gang, you name it....

On my other website that I am a member of...

Somebody asked me...

"You're right, he doesn't deserve a car, but how do the hells angels and their rotten kids have motorcycles when they don't deserve it"...

"How does that work?"

I responded with this.

First of all, they are adults who have access to everything on the market completely on their own
unconditionally, and a car dealer don't care, as long as, of course you behave in the dealership...

He's there to make money, not to correct your behavior out in public.

The dealer don't care if you deserve it or not.

Second of all, Criminals reward criminal behavior.....

The vast majority of Juvenile delinquents come from one of five types of homes... Foster homes, single parent homes, homes with parents that are too old to maintain their physical superiority over the child, Grandparent homes, or criminal parent homes.

I can't stop a criminal from raising a criminal.... that's them, and their teenage son will soon enough follow his parents to prison.

Likewise, This is my house, I am not a criminal, and I don't reward criminal, or even bad behavior.

And the fact that an adult has his own money to reward himself for ANY kind of behavior within himself unconditionally, is part of the reason that the penalties are so much more severe for adults when they are caught.

It is also the reason why people are more likely to become narcissists and sociopaths as adults, than as children.
Because children rely on adults for what they want.

This isn't a perfect world, and sometimes freedom is in the wrong hands, its why we have police and a justice system.

"When you move out and are all growed up you may buy yourself a car. So long as live at home, you're not yet adult-enough for the responsibilities of owning and caring for an automobile."

Then show him a first-season episode of "Amish Mafia" and the guy on a scooter. :) Want a scooter you may have a scooter. :)

• Banned
"When you move out and are all growed up you may buy yourself a car. So long as live at home, you're not yet adult-enough for the responsibilities of owning and caring for an automobile."

Then show him a first-season episode of "Amish Mafia" and the guy on a scooter. :) Want a scooter you may have a scooter. :)

I would buy my kid a car under these conditions.

1. He stays in school, and He gets no less than a B + in school.
2. His behavior in school qualifies him for a Driver's license with the School's support for him to have it.
3. His behavior in school qualifies him for working papers from the school.
4. He works no less than 20 hours a week, and no more than 25
5. His behavior at home is such that he can maintain a positive relationship with me and mom.
6. His behavior out in the community is such that he can sustain a positive relationship with the neighbors, the businesses and his peers, with the exception of criminals.

7. He pays for his own fuel, and as much as he can afford to pay, for his insurance with me chipping in, making up the difference for him.

8. He doesn't create or maintain a relationship with a bad influence, like an asshole for a girlfriend.

9. He FULLY obeys the traffic laws.
1 single ticket for anything whatsoever, first of all... he must pay the ticket, I will not give him 1 single penny to pay the fine with.
And I will revoke his license AND sell the car.

And the Fine takes PRIORITY over ANY of the bills associated with having the car, including the Insurance !

10. He volunteers to not only do his homework, but he sits down and reads school books that I buy him, so that he can achieve and maintain his grades in school.

And this isn't just "pick one"... it has to be all together, combined... and I have to be personally and arbitrarily satisfied with it.

Just because by simple definition, he's following my rules... doesn't mean that he necessarily is.
For instance, just because he got a B+ or greater, doesn't mean that he received an A+, and therefore he got some answers wrong...
He can't get a simple question wrong, if he got 2+2 wrong, I take his license.

And he has to like following the rules... he can't be sitting there grunting and moaning and grinding his teeth and rolling his eyes and crossing his arms...

And he can't be sitting there with a whiny voice screeching "I did obey the rules, what more do you waaaauunnnttt"

Because if he does that, his car and his drivers license are definitely gone, for good until he's 18.

And if he doesn't normally slouch in the chair, he can't do that either.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back