Criminal probe, legal fights await Trump after White House

DunUpuMWwAA31OV.jpg

Beating Hitlery isn't a crime, Stupid.

No, but conspiring with Russia is... let's see how he does without being able to hide behind the office.
Wow! Just wow!

You still on the RUSSSIA!!!!!RUSSIA!!!!RUSSIA!!!!! debunked bullshit story? Ever heard of Robert Mueller? He spend $35 MILLION to say there was NO COLLUSION.

Grow a brain, Dumbass. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wow! Just wow!

You still on the RUSSSIA!!!!!RUSSIA!!!!RUSSIA!!!!! debunked bullshit story? Ever heard of Robert Mueller? He spend $35 MILLION to say there was NO COLLUSION.

Actually what he said was that there was no evidence that Trump directly knew about Russian interference. His people clearly did. The people who are all going to get pardons on the way out.

Wow! Just wow!

Actually what he said was that there was no evidence that Trump directly knew about Russian interference. His people clearly did. The people who are all going to get pardons on the way out.
No, Dummy. He clearly said nobody related to the Trump campaign was involved in collusion. Get over it.

No, Dummy. He clearly said nobody related to the Trump campaign was involved in collusion. Get over it.

He said nothing of the sort... and also stated that his investigation was obstructed by Trump and others.
"...the investigation did not establish that the Trump campaign coordinated with the Russian government in it's election interference activities."

NO COLLUSION.

PAGE 2 OF THE MUELLER REPORT, IDIOT.

Time to go after his tax returns though I know Biden likely won't do it.

More bullshit. Trump is no more a criminal than I am. You are so full of shit its laughable.
Then there would be no need for talk of self pardon.

What a pathetic attempt at an analogy. I suggest you don't try those anymore.

Actually, it was a perfectly good analogy. They knew he did it, they just couldn't prove he did it.
Hey stupid, there was evidence against OJ.

Mueller spent $35 MILLION to tell us he found no evidence.

If your IQ dropped 2 points you would be in the negative. :itsok:

Forum List

Back