Crimes against humanity: Anthony Fauci is now number one all time.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
It is strange that some of the worst crimes committed against the human race go unrecognized by people in their own time. This is likely because the culprits are so clever that they convince the people that the heinous acts they commit are really for the good of the people. How will future generations judge us for our stupidity?

Last edited:
What did Fauci do differently than any other expert on infectious diseases in the world recommend?

And let’s be clear, FoxNews is not an expert on infectious disease

I don't know if he's worse than Mengele.

But it's bad. You know it's really, really bad when you have FDA people quitting. They're running really fast and hard right now, but that won't last long.

This will be a hard fall with consequences in the millions.

What a time to be alive.

What did Fauci do differently than any other expert on infectious diseases in the world recommend?

And let’s be clear, FoxNews is not an expert on infectious disease
Fauci used back-channel surreptitious influence to keep gain-of-function research going. He knew the risks; he did it anyway because the rewards were great in his mind. There is a comeuppance coming-wait for it.

I don't know if he's worse than Mengele.

But it's bad. You know it's really, really bad when you have FDA people quitting. They're running really fast and hard right now, but that won't last long.

This will be a hard fall with consequences in the millions.

What a time to be alive.
Let’s see….

Should I follow the advice of Fauci or listen to the misinformation distributed by Sweet Sue?

Fauci used back-channel surreptitious influence to keep gain-of-function research going. He knew the risks; he did it anyway because the rewards were great in his mind. There is a comeuppance coming-wait for it.
Actually, he did no such thing

But it does feed your conspiracy theories doesn’t it?

Based on outbreaks of coronaviruses caused by animal to human transmissions such as in Asia in 2003 that caused Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome(link is external) (SARS), and in Saudi Arabia in 2012 that caused Middle East Respiratory Syndrome(link is external) (MERS), NIH and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) have for many years supported grants to learn more about viruses lurking in bats and other mammals that have the potential to spill over to humans and cause widespread disease. However, neither NIH nor NIAID have ever approved any grant that would have supported “gain-of-function” research on coronaviruses that would have increased their transmissibility or lethality for humans. NIH strongly supports the need for further investigation by the World Health Organization (WHO) into the origins of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. Working with a cross-regional coalition of 13 countries(link is external), we urge the WHO to begin the second phase of their study without delay.

Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D.
Director, National Institutes of Health

It is strange that some of the worst crimes committed against the human race go unrecognized by people in their own time. This is likely because the culprits are so clever that they convince the people that the heinous acts they commit are really for the good of the people. How will future generations judge us for our stupidity?

I know.
If Trump did what he did to this country, in another country, they would have charged him with crimes against humanity.

Let’s see….

Should I follow the advice of Fauci or listen to the misinformation distributed by Sweet Sue?

Did Fauci tell you about all the boosters you would need when this started?

Or that the shots would not limit transmission?

Keep listening to that cretin, I'm sure it will turn out wonderfully

Did Fauci tell you about all the boosters you would need when this started?

Or that the shots would not limit transmission?

Keep listening to that cretin, I'm sure it will turn out wonderfully
He always said boosters were a possibility

What I always respected about Fauci is he told us what he knew at the time, when new information became available, he would update his recommendations

Unlike Trump, he did not sugar coat things and tell us what we want to hear

He always said boosters were a possibility

What I always respected about Fauci is he told us what he knew at the time, when new information became available, he would update his recommendations

Unlike Trump, he did not sugar coat things and tell us what we want to hear
Funny I don't remember him saying ....I did this to you

There is a reflexive response generated here that is concerning. They go right to Trump as if Trump was sitting in a lab somewhere concocting a biological weapon. A sense of humor is necessary to see what is happening. The propaganda dispensed by the government is that Trump is a monster. They guzzled the propaganda like is was Kool Aid. They got addicted to it; they destroyed themselves.

They will go down raving about Trump until the last breath is drawn. I do not feel sorry for them.

There is a reflexive response generated here that is concerning. They go right to Trump as if Trump was sitting in a lab somewhere concocting a biological weapon. A sense of humor is necessary to see what is happening. The propaganda dispensed by the government is that Trump is a monster. They guzzled the propaganda like is was Kool Aid. They got addicted to it; they destroyed themselves.

They will go down raving about Trump until the last breath is drawn. I do not feel sorry for them.
Trump proved to be inept at leading during COVID

Cost him a second term

Forum List

Back