Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Files Crimes Against Humanity Charges in Hague, Against Bill Gates, Boris Johnson, Klaus Schwab, Fauci..

That's not what the OP is talking about here. Fauci MAY get in trouble for his gain of function stuff, but the rest of it? Impossible to prove that they were intentionally made to not work.

I did not say they. (the mRNA vaccines), "were intentionally made to not work".
I said that no mRNA concoction can ever be remotely like a vaccine in any way.
What the mRNA concoctions are capable of doing is just reprogramming the ribosomes in our own cells.
That can never result in a vaccine of any kind.
Specifically they are reprogramming our ribosomes to start the growth of spike proteins, but without actual viruses to identify, the immune system has nothing to put into long term memory.
Any anyone working on this had to know that is could not work, all along.
I am sure they wanted it to work, but knew it couldn't, and still kept pushing it anyway.

Exactly who in the hell would sue the International Criminal Court?

Anyone who felt they were about to lose income or be prosecuted.
The goal would be to try to move the legal battle into the US, where there were enough corrupt politicians on the payroll.

You have to remember the US is often in violation of the International Criminal Court, such as invading Iraq, protecting the Ukraine from judgement, etc.

What part?
Isn't it true Wuhan was paid to enhance gain of function?
Isn't it true these companies are making billions of mRNA injections that do not work?
Isn't it true we could prevented 95% of the deaths if we had ended the epidemic as quickly as possible, instead of "flattening the cure"?
Such idiotic questions. You freaks think you can toss out this embarrassing horseshit, and it's everyone else's job to prove it wrong or to clean up your pile of shit.

meanwhile, you get laughed out of every serious, intelligent room on the planet. Of course, you think that's a conspiracy against you.

I did not say they. (the mRNA vaccines), "were intentionally made to not work".
I said that no mRNA concoction can ever be remotely like a vaccine in any way.
What the mRNA concoctions are capable of doing is just reprogramming the ribosomes in our own cells.
That can never result in a vaccine of any kind.
Specifically they are reprogramming our ribosomes to start the growth of spike proteins, but without actual viruses to identify, the immune system has nothing to put into long term memory.
Any anyone working on this had to know that is could not work, all along.
I am sure they wanted it to work, but knew it couldn't, and still kept pushing it anyway.

So you, who never went to school for years to learn about these things, somehow knows how mNRA vaccines affect the ribosomes in our cells?

I'm not saying the vaccines work, I'm not saying that they don't work. But I find it funny how you believe this, and Baron believes that 70% of the earth will die from these vaccines, and all of these other theories have their own "evidence" supporting them and everyone posts these things and accepts the "truth" of these claims without knowing a damn thing about them.

In this case, if the ICC has received this complaint, nothing will become of it. Mark my words.

Such idiotic questions. You freaks think you can toss out this embarrassing horseshit, and it's everyone else's job to prove it wrong or to clean up your pile of shit.

meanwhile, you get laughed out of every serious, intelligent room on the planet. Of course, you think that's a conspiracy against you.

I am not asking for you to PROVE anything, but the facts seem so obvious to me, I just have to wonder what you could possibly be thinking?
Does anyone actually believe that programming the ribosomes in your own cells in order to get them to grow spike proteins, could ever possibly result in immunity?

I am not asking for you to PROVE anything, but the facts seem so obvious to me, I just have to wonder what you could possibly be thinking?
Does anyone actually believe that programming the ribosomes in your own cells in order to get them to grow spike proteins, could ever possibly result in immunity?
When this predictably gets laughed out of the room..

..and you are standing there alone save for a small contingent of crazy paranoid idiots, holding an empty bag...

Will you reevaluate your laughable stance?

We will see.

So you, who never went to school for years to learn about these things, somehow knows how mNRA vaccines affect the ribosomes in our cells?

I'm not saying the vaccines work, I'm not saying that they don't work. But I find it funny how you believe this, and Baron believes that 70% of the earth will die from these vaccines, and all of these other theories have their own "evidence" supporting them and everyone posts these things and accepts the "truth" of these claims without knowing a damn thing about them.

In this case, if the ICC has received this complaint, nothing will become of it. Mark my words.

I did go to school to learn those things.
I had to take courses other than my major, and took the hardest ones out of curiosity.
Some of those classes were pre-med and all the classmates were destined to be doctors.
I also work on lots of medical devices, so am constantly working with doctors.
I know how exosomes work to carry messages between cells.
I know our exosomes use a single spike protein in order to open the ACE2 receptors on one of our cells, in order to be let in.
I know that coronaviruses mimic exosomes by using many spike proteins that are the same as the ones exosomes use,
So I know that these mRNA injections that start our own cells growing spike proteins, can not possibly work to add immunity memory.
I know that immunity memory is stored in T-cells in our bone marrow, and that these T-cells append immunity information to their own DNA, so that immunity memory is retained after cell preproduction.
But I do not know exactly what the T-cell puts into its memory.
I am pretty sure no one knows.
But since our own exosome use the same spike proteins, I am pretty positive spike proteins can not be used as an immune system trigger.

I am not saying any large portion of the population will be killed by the mRNA injections.
What I am saying is that if we had not "flattened the curve" waiting for the fake vaccine, then we would have ended the epidemic over 2 years ago, with a very small number of deaths. Less than 50,000. So then the other 780.000 death in the US were actually murder.

When this predictably gets laughed out of the room..

..and you are standing there alone save for a small contingent of crazy paranoid idiots, holding an empty bag...

Will you reevaluate your laughable stance?

We will see.

Do you really believe that injecting mRNA into your arm, to program your cellular ribosomes into growing spike proteins, can convey immunity to coronaviruse?

I did go to school to learn those things.
I had to take courses other than my major, and took the hardest ones out of curiosity.
Some of those classes were pre-med and all the classmates were destined to be doctors.
I also work on lots of medical devices, so am constantly working with doctors.
I know how exosomes work to carry messages between cells.
I know our exosomes use a single spike protein in order to open the ACE2 receptors on one of our cells, in order to be let in.
I know that coronaviruses mimic exosomes by using many spike proteins that are the same as the ones exosomes use,
So I know that these mRNA injections that start our own cells growing spike proteins, can not possibly work to add immunity memory.
I know that immunity memory is stored in T-cells in our bone marrow, and that these T-cells append immunity information to their own DNA, so that immunity memory is retained after cell preproduction.
But I do not know exactly what the T-cell puts into its memory.
I am pretty sure no one knows.
But since our own exosome use the same spike proteins, I am pretty positive spike proteins can not be used as an immune system trigger.

I am not saying any large portion of the population will be killed by the mRNA injections.
What I am saying is that if we had not "flattened the curve" waiting for the fake vaccine, then we would have ended the epidemic over 2 years ago, with a very small number of deaths. Less than 50,000. So then the other 780.000 death in the US were actually murder.

It's not a fake vaccine, because it isn't mimicking a real vaccine. It just doesn't work as well as people had hoped. That's what you get by rushing things.

It's not a fake vaccine, because it isn't mimicking a real vaccine. It just doesn't work as well as people had hoped. That's what you get by rushing things.

No, a REAL vaccine has to have dead or dormant viruses that the immune system can then decide how to identify and memorize.
The mRNA injections have no real virus or anything even remotely resembling a virus.
All they do is get your own cells to start producing spike proteins.
That can NOT at all ever be used by the immune system to remember and trigger on in the future.

It is not that the mRNA injections do not work as well has hoped, but that they do not and can not possibly ever convey any immunity at all.

By producing spike proteins, the immune system is perked up, but by what appears to the immune system as some old spike protein junk to be cleaned up.
It does NOT cause a response as if there is a pathogen invading.
So the response is very minor and not at all remembered.
It is just a temporary boost in antibody production.
And that makes it totally a fake vaccine.
Real vaccines are entirely about permanent immunity.
These mRNA injections have zero effect on immunity memory.

No, a REAL vaccine has to have dead or dormant viruses that the immune system can then decide how to identify and memorize.
The mRNA injections have no real virus or anything even remotely resembling a virus.
All they do is get your own cells to start producing spike proteins.
That can NOT at all ever be used by the immune system to remember and trigger on in the future.

It is not that the mRNA injections do not work as well has hoped, but that they do not and can not possibly ever convey any immunity at all.

By producing spike proteins, the immune system is perked up, but by what appears to the immune system as some old spike protein junk to be cleaned up.
It does NOT cause a response as if there is a pathogen invading.
So the response is very minor and not at all remembered.
It is just a temporary boost in antibody production.
And that makes it totally a fake vaccine.
Real vaccines are entirely about permanent immunity.
These mRNA injections have zero effect on immunity memory.

Did you invent the mRNA vaccines?

Did you invent the mRNA vaccines?

There is no such thing as an mRNA vaccine.
Dr. Robert Malone invented mRNA techniques in 1995, and he says this mRNA technique can not be used for a vaccine.

No one knows exactly how or what the immune system stores in T-cell memory in order to create a long standing immunity, but we all know for sure the mRNA injections can not possibly store anything.

There is no such thing as an mRNA vaccine.
Dr. Robert Malone invented mRNA techniques in 1995, and he says this mRNA technique can not be used for a vaccine.

No one knows exactly how or what the immune system stores in T-cell memory in order to create a long standing immunity, but we all know for sure the mRNA injections can not possibly store anything.

No one, or you?

I heard the inventor of the mRNA vaccines himself on the Joe Paghs show, on the radio, talk about mRNA vaccines. He himself said vaccines.

Forum List

Back