Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Files Crimes Against Humanity Charges in Hague, Against Bill Gates, Boris Johnson, Klaus Schwab, Fauci..

Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Chief Science Officer for Pfizer for 16 years, and others, at the international tribunal the International Criminal Court in the Hague, Netherlands, filed charges against Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, Boris Johnson, Klaus Schwab, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, Anthony Fauci, World Health Organization chairman Tedros Adanhom Ghebreyesus, Dr. Peter Daszack, and others, for Crimes Against Humanity.

International Criminal Court Complaint, Yeadon et al vs. Johnson et al.

Dr. Yeadon and others, on December 6, 2021 at the international tribunal the International Criminal Court in the Hague, Netherlands, filed charges against Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, Boris Johnson, Klaus Schwab, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, Anthony Fauci, World Health Organization chairman Tedros Adanhom Ghebreyesus, Dr. Peter Daszack, and others, for Crimes Against Humanity.

: Dr. Mike Yeadon, Chief Science Officer and VP for Pfizer for 16 years, (FULL INTERVIEW)

I wish them the best! and I do hope those crimes against humanity will stick!!

These scum must pay, if there is an iota of Justice left in the human race.

This was done back in December, early in the month, and while it will not go anywhere, your dismissive attitude, as though Yeadon is some crank, is beyond ludicrous, and actually sublime in the context of your now very likely shortened life span.

See folks these facists die by their own propaganda, thats a funny way of saying they are slaves to their own faux sources, which serve only one purpose and that purpose is not to inform them, but rather to "dis-inform" them!

The news here is not that Yeadon's heroic attempt will go splash, its that he had the courage to do this period, because what he is alerting the planet to is true and very very real....

As for above quoted fascist, have you obtained your Biden Booster yet, you must do so, you must lead by example, you must always wear your obedience mask at all times, even to bed. Think how safe you will be with a third, or hopefully a fourth jab, all good fascists jab up on command, "long live Fauci!" :banana:
Yeadon is no hero. Although he was at one time a rational person, a good scientist, the pandemic has shown us that anyone can take the offramp into crazy town. People who knew him from his time in the field hardly recognize him now.

Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Chief Science Officer for Pfizer for 16 years, and others, at the international tribunal the International Criminal Court in the Hague, Netherlands, filed charges against Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, Boris Johnson, Klaus Schwab, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, Anthony Fauci, World Health Organization chairman Tedros Adanhom Ghebreyesus, Dr. Peter Daszack, and others, for Crimes Against Humanity.

International Criminal Court Complaint, Yeadon et al vs. Johnson et al.

Dr. Yeadon and others, on December 6, 2021 at the international tribunal the International Criminal Court in the Hague, Netherlands, filed charges against Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, Boris Johnson, Klaus Schwab, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, Anthony Fauci, World Health Organization chairman Tedros Adanhom Ghebreyesus, Dr. Peter Daszack, and others, for Crimes Against Humanity.

: Dr. Mike Yeadon, Chief Science Officer and VP for Pfizer for 16 years, (FULL INTERVIEW)

Aw, jeez, another fake news conspiracy thread.

Yeadon is no hero. Although he was at one time a rational person, a good scientist, the pandemic has shown us that anyone can take the offramp into crazy town. People who knew him from his time in the field hardly recognize him now.
I am quoting this douche to make a point, see how the fascist dismisses the brilliant Yeadon, see that, here's the deal, this same douche will say exactly the same thing, over, and over, and over, and over again regarding all of the other great medical minds who have alerted the world to the scam of Gates, Fauci, the silicon valley oligarchs, and the US Chamber of Commerce, understand, all of them.

Above douche, and douches by the tens of millions just like him infest the online world, immediately parrot that smear shit regarding these great men, men who are the absolute top minds in their respective fields, yet above retard dismisses them out of hand as kooks and cranks, because cnn, which has now lost over 90% of its audience, or msnbc which has shed 70% of their own, told him so!

They are so lost in the collective delusion, they have crossed over all the way into psychosis, and no longer can ascertain reality from delusion, indeed he projects his own psychotic denial on to all of the real medical experts now totally censored, made to disappear, by the fascist superstate!

Do you folks not see how sick he is(they are), at what point does such a sick mind realize it is lost in dreamland, at what point does such a weak intellect come to understand that censorship itself, is proof positive that the censored are telling the truth, at what point does that mind exercise a modicum of circumspection, and wonder to self, "hey, they have silenced a lot of supremely brilliant medical dissent, and damn, the jabs don't even work, why am I allowing them to lead me around by the fucking nose????"

These people wear masks to fucking bed, and verbally, even physically assault, all who do not, while submitting to medical treatments that are so experimental they are proving more dangerous to the healthy population than the disease they claim it was intended to interdict!

Such people rejoice at the death of anyone whom lying media claims dies absent the jabs or the masks, and scream for the government to take totalitarian control over every aspect of daily life, including incarcerating all who oppose them and such mad delusion, these people are intensely mentally ill, and at the last they project their mental illness upon all who are not. ;)

Indeed a fake conspiracy that was moved to the Conspiracy forum. It was Rodishi who first posted this on 21 Dec 2021, post #14, and gave us the important military virus link that is in the document:

And when all those people are dealt with, I want to see every single human who supported them charged as well.

I honestly don't think anyone will be dealt with. The current administration won't allow it because they are part of their circle.

I honestly don't think anyone will be dealt with. The current administration won't allow it because they are part of their circle.
I hope and pray that you're wrong. Your posting history leads me to believe that you're pretty astute, but this time I hope you're wrong.

Being dealt with, by default, will include forms of boycott, expose' and critique. Lastingly.

I hope and pray that you're wrong. Your posting history leads me to believe that you're pretty astute, but this time I hope you're wrong.

Well I'm just playing the odds. And we have seen many many times whether it Cuomo or newsom or whoever that democrats will cover up, play down, and protect their own circle to keep them in places of power or atleast soften blows as to not make their party lose face.

But I hope I'm wrong also.

I am quoting this douche to make a point, see how the fascist dismisses the brilliant Yeadon, see that, here's the deal, this same douche will say exactly the same thing, over, and over, and over, and over again regarding all of the other great medical minds who have alerted the world to the scam of Gates, Fauci, the silicon valley oligarchs, and the US Chamber of Commerce, understand, all of them.

Above douche, and douches by the tens of millions just like him infest the online world, immediately parrot that smear shit regarding these great men, men who are the absolute top minds in their respective fields, yet above retard dismisses them out of hand as kooks and cranks, because cnn, which has now lost over 90% of its audience, or msnbc which has shed 70% of their own, told him so!

They are so lost in the collective delusion, they have crossed over all the way into psychosis, and no longer can ascertain reality from delusion, indeed he projects his own psychotic denial on to all of the real medical experts now totally censored, made to disappear, by the fascist superstate!

Do you folks not see how sick he is(they are), at what point does such a sick mind realize it is lost in dreamland, at what point does such a weak intellect come to understand that censorship itself, is proof positive that the censored are telling the truth, at what point does that mind exercise a modicum of circumspection, and wonder to self, "hey, they have silenced a lot of supremely brilliant medical dissent, and damn, the jabs don't even work, why am I allowing them to lead me around by the fucking nose????"

These people wear masks to fucking bed, and verbally, even physically assault, all who do not, while submitting to medical treatments that are so experimental they are proving more dangerous to the healthy population than the disease they claim it was intended to interdict!

Such people rejoice at the death of anyone whom lying media claims dies absent the jabs or the masks, and scream for the government to take totalitarian control over every aspect of daily life, including incarcerating all who oppose them and such mad delusion, these people are intensely mentally ill, and at the last they project their mental illness upon all who are not. ;)

I am still seeing people wearing masks in their cars with windows rolled up lol. I shit you not. :auiqs.jpg: #MassPsychosis

I am still seeing people wearing masks in their cars with windows rolled up lol. I shit you not. :auiqs.jpg: #MassPsychosis
Because most normal adults whose minds are not addled by cultist fetishes will forget they even have the mask on sometimes. Because they are adults, not babies. They don't pretend it's a huge burden.

I wish them the best! and I do hope those crimes against humanity will stick!!

These scum must pay, if there is an iota of Justice left in the human race.

Attorney Reiner Fullmich, who is handling covid lawsuits against governments, says this is a game changer because it removes any legal immunity for vaccine death and injury. No immunity exists if premeditated murder can be shown. That kicks it into criminal, not civil court.

Attorney Reiner Fullmich, who is handling covid lawsuits against governments, says this is a game changer because it removes any legal immunity for vaccine death and injury. No immunity exists if premeditated murder can be shown. That kicks it into criminal, not civil court.
So what? Another discredited, lying nutter.

Forum List

Back