Crime Without Punishment

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
It is hard to ignore that this is the aim of the Democrat Party. They see criminals as their most important constituency.

They’re not on our side.

1."Should All Thefts Be Prosecuted? Dallas County’s District Attorney Says No
An initiative by John Creuzot is stopping prosecutions for theft of personal items worth less than $750."
Should All Thefts Be Prosecuted? Dallas County’s District Attorney Says No | Houston Public Media

2. "...Seattle’s 96,000-square-foot Target if employees followed a “no touch, no chase” policy, he responded: “Officially, I can’t tell you our policy, but if you watch our front door for an hour, you’ll see pretty clearly what’s happening.” According to reports, the store likely has ten to 40 “security incidents” a day, including a dramatic incident last year when a drug-frenzied man went on a 15-minute rampage, destroying displays and merchandise, only to walk out the door with duffel bags full of goods. Police never arrived."
The “Supermarket Sweep”

3. "Why some Democrats want to decriminalize crossing the US border
(CNN)As Democratic presidential hopefuls spar in the leadup to 2020, there's one immigration proposal that keeps coming up.
Should the US repeal the section of the Immigration and Nationality Act that makes illegally crossing the border a crime?
It's an idea that's been floated in immigration policy circles for a while. Julian Castro pushed it into the national spotlight during the first Democratic presidential debates in June, and it came up again in Tuesday night's debate. The notion seems to be gaining steam."
Why some Democrats want to decriminalize crossing the US border - CNNPolitics

4. “Those same criminals are no longer being thrown in jail for crimes they commit, and they now openly defecate, shoot up heroin, and commit theft crimes without fear of retribution. This has led to more violent encounters with residents and business-owners.” George Soros’s under-the-radar plan to make crime explode in American cities

5. "Here’s the simple and undeniable fact: The overwhelming majority of violent criminals are Democrats."
Ted Cruz on Monday, November 30th, 2015 in a radio interview with Hugh Hewitt

This is the party that wants to allow prisoners to vote from jail, and is behind the Green New Deal that offers “economic security” even to thoseunwilling to work.”

Sooo….whose side is this party on????
It's pretty clear.

Uh, we lock up more people than any other country on earth.

We have 2 million in prison and another 7 million on probation and parole.

By Comparison, Japan only locks up 69,000. Germany only locks up 78,000 and the UK only locks up 68,000.

The notion of locking people up for every petty drug offense and property crime (if they are poor) really doesn't work for anyone but the people who profit off the prison-industrial complex.

By Comparison, Japan only locks up 69,000. Germany only locks up 78,000 and the UK only locks up 68,000.

The notion of locking people up for every petty drug offense and property crime (if they are poor) really doesn't work for anyone but the people who profit off the prison-industrial complex.

"Uh, we lock up more people than any other country on earth. "

So glad you pointed that as, as it fits with my thesis.

The major party, the Democrats, encourage crime and criminality.......and the result is what one would expect.

The major party, the Democrats, encourage crime and criminality.......and the result is what one would expect.

Again, when we send Rush Limbaugh to the same prison we send the black kid who got caught with a bag of weed, you can get back to me about who is "encouraging" crime.

The truth I post.....you weren't able to deny anything in the OP that brought you slithering in, ......seems to have gotten under your scales.

Sorry, your number pointed crazy isn't a "truth".

We have more crime than other industrialized nations, but it's because we have racism, poverty, income inequality and most importantly, any idiot who wants a gun can get one.

If guns and prisons made us safer, we'd have the lowest crime rates in the industrialized world, not the highest.

Japan doesn't have much crime, they are honorable people. The US has a lot of crime and criminals. See the difference?

Again, when we send Rush Limbaugh to the same prison we send the black kid who got caught with a bag of weed, you can get back to me about who is "encouraging" crime.

I simply love the virtue-signaling posts from simpletons who decry treating all people equally.

No....let me get this straight: you show your love of black people by voting for this party?

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

What a fool you are.

The truth I post.....you weren't able to deny anything in the OP that brought you slithering in, ......seems to have gotten under your scales.

Sorry, your number pointed crazy isn't a "truth".

We have more crime than other industrialized nations, but it's because we have racism, poverty, income inequality and most importantly, any idiot who wants a gun can get one.

If guns and prisons made us safer, we'd have the lowest crime rates in the industrialized world, not the highest.

Guns do prevent crimes, thousands a day. Show me your proof that guns cause crime. Prisons do prevent crimes, if you don't see that your too stupid to post with.

Prisons do prevent crimes, hell yes they do, they keep murderers off the streets. if you don't see that your too stupid to post with.

Japan doesn't have much crime, they are honorable people. The US has a lot of crime and criminals. See the difference?

Japan doesn't have much crime because they ban personal guns and they have extensive welfare benefits for their population.

I simply love the virtue-signaling posts from simpletons who decry treating all people equally.

No....let me get this straight: you show your love of black people by voting for this party?

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

The Republicans who sent in the 101st Airborne are not today's Republicans. They stopped being that when Nixon embraced the Southern Strategy and Reagan started talking about "Welfare Queens". This is why black folks vote 95% Democratic. They know who their enemies are.

I vote for the Democrats because I realize that MY REAL ENEMY is the white guy in the corner office thinking of new ways to screw me over. Please don't mistake me for doing anything but voting for my own economic interests.

That said, in identifying problems that don't involve me personally, you find the root causes and say, "Um, yeah, we need to do something about that."

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

Jefferson Davis quit the US Democratic Party. And the only people I see running concentration camps today is Trump.

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

We returned money we owed them... as for who is dealing cocaine to Americans.

That would be your boy Ronnie Reagan and Ollie North who worked with the drug pushers back in the 1980's.

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

Okay. Civil War, WWI and WWII, we were attacked. Korea, our allies were attacked. Vietnam was just plain stupid, but it was bipartisan stupid.

When I was growing up, my parents used to say that Democrats brought us wars and Republicans brought us Recessions.

Now Republicans bring us wars and recessions, and you are cheering the whole way.

Japan is a homogeneous culture that respects the law and each other. That's like comparing Americans and democrats

Prisons do prevent crimes, hell yes they do, they keep murderers off the streets. if you don't see that your too stupid to post with.

No, they make the problem worse. Once someone is in the clutches of the Prison Industrial complex, it becomes very hard for them to get out.

One of out three Americans has a police record. That's just crazy.

Japan is a homogeneous culture that respects the law and each other. That's like comparing Americans and democrats

So you concede that Germany and the UK, which get the same results are doing it right, then?

Japan has some cultural difference,but the two main reasons they don't have our problems is that they don't allow citizens to have guns, and they don't allow anyone to live in grinding poverty like we do.

If your only tool in your toolbox is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

In the US, we look at every crime as worthy of incarceration.
We are one of the few civilized nations to still use capital punishment. Those who suggest otherwise are called “soft on crime”
The result is over two million in jail and Red State executions

As you are reliably wrong about everything, and ineducable as well, this is meant for any who believe what you and government school sell, about drug crimes.

No black kid is in prison for 'a bag of weed.'

“What's less well-known is that early on, many African-American leaders championed those mandatory minimum sentences and other tough-on-crime policies. These efforts could be seen at the federal and state levels, as well as across black communities such as Harlem.

"African-Americans are portrayed as passive victims to this, as the prison boom just washed over their communities, as if they were just completely victimized," said Vanessa Barker, author of 'The Politics of Imprisonment.' "I find that stance dehumanizing, I also find that stance empirically, historically inaccurate."

Barker and others argue that in the 1960s, residents of black neighborhoods felt constantly under threat from addicts and others associated with the drug trade, and their calls for increased safety measures resonated at community meetings, in the pages of black newspapers like 'The Amsterdam News,' and in churches.

Black support for the drug war didn't just grow in New York. At the federal level, members of the newly-formed Congressional Black Caucus met with President Richard Nixon, urging him to ramp up the drug war as fast as possible. But the drug epidemic was especially bad in New York, and especially in black neighborhoods.

"The silent black majority of Harlem and New York City felt constantly accosted by drug addicts, by pushers, by crime," said Michael Javen Fortner, a political scientist and historian from Rutgers University who recently wrote on the issue.”

Black Leaders Once Championed the Strict Drug Laws They Now Seek to Dismantle | WNYC | New York Public Radio, Podcasts, Live Streaming Radio, News

No...no, he doesn't. Joey is a fetid mix of dishonest and stupid.

Japan doesn't have much crime because they ban personal guns and they have extensive welfare benefits for their population.

The Republicans who sent in the 101st Airborne are not today's Republicans. They stopped being that when Nixon embraced the Southern Strategy and Reagan started talking about "Welfare Queens". This is why black folks vote 95% Democratic. They know who their enemies are.

I vote for the Democrats because I realize that MY REAL ENEMY is the white guy in the corner office thinking of new ways to screw me over. Please don't mistake me for doing anything but voting for my own economic interests.

That said, in identifying problems that don't involve me personally, you find the root causes and say, "Um, yeah, we need to do something about that."

Jefferson Davis quit the US Democratic Party. And the only people I see running concentration camps today is Trump.

We returned money we owed them... as for who is dealing cocaine to Americans.

That would be your boy Ronnie Reagan and Ollie North who worked with the drug pushers back in the 1980's.

Okay. Civil War, WWI and WWII, we were attacked. Korea, our allies were attacked. Vietnam was just plain stupid, but it was bipartisan stupid.

When I was growing up, my parents used to say that Democrats brought us wars and Republicans brought us Recessions.

Now Republicans bring us wars and recessions, and you are cheering the whole way.
So, when are you moving to Japan???

None of those countries have anywhere near the population of the US, derpwad.

Forum List

Back