'CRIME OF THE CENTURY!' Trump issues furious statements lashing out at Pence and Mitch McConnell for his election loss

Ace , you love living in Latin America??
Trump was pro-America in name only. His policies were a detriment to this country.
Right ? Best economy is world history until the virus
Congrats on being dumb enough to believe Trump's propaganda.
His results are my facts
Best economy ever
Stable borders
Isis dead
Iran in chains
Standing up to China
New trade deals
Peace among Jews and Arabs

I don't even believe that there were thousands of affidavits.

Trumps lawyers had websites where people could fill out an affidavit online. So many of the affidavits they had were made by bots and trolls.
Read my signature, those people are real. Aren't you sick of lying yet? Admit the election was stolen. It is going to be proven.
It's never going to be proven because it didn't happen. Biden won fair and square due, in large part, to the fact that the majority of the electorate were sick and tired of Trump's antics and his piss poor response to Covid.

I don't expect Trump supporters to like it, but I expect rational people to accept it because that's what happens in life. Just like our favorite teams can lose the big game, our preferred candidates can lose elections or reelections if and when they fail to expand their voter base which is exactly what Trump failed to do from day one.

In fact, I'll go further than that. When a candidate seems to go out of his way to alienate independents, it's almost as if he wanted to set the stage for losing just so he could make claims of fraud and create even more conflict which he's long been reported to like.
If you believe there was no fraud you are dishonest or stupid or both. Period.
I've admitted that there is limited fraud in every election. But there was NO systemic fraud which changed the outcome of the election. Grow up and be an adult. That means accepting reality instead of denying it.
Hard to believe you can actually take this approach, but you might want to believe that this nation is systemically racist also. It's time for the left to quit lying and race baiting, and all to the point of destruction of the very thing they desire so bad or exceedingly to be leadership over.
This country was built on racism.
It was built on hard work and determination by all whether freeman or slave. Once slavery was abolished, of course everyone had the opportunity to struggle foward against all odds, even in the face of all sorts of evilness, but white's were just as much a part of ending slavery, and struggling to help the black's overcome slavery as anyone was, but today the activist black's want to try and use racism, and white guilt as some sort of strategy to defeat white's in this country over time, but I see that as a huge failed strategy by black activist.
Slavery was going on in the Colonies for 7 generations before the American revolution. In that time, forests were cut down, fields were cleared and planted, crops were harvested and sold, homes and cities were built, and none of it was owned by slaves who did most of the backbreaking work for landowners who reaped the rewards of that labor. Then slavery went on for another 4-5 generations even as our country entered the Industrial Age.

What is that? 12 generations of slaves creating wealth for others, but no wealth for themselves?

The state legislatures clearly decide the rules of the state elections and they were bypassed
That determination is left to the states highest court.

Q: Can a federal court overrule a state court?
Answer: No. It is a common misconception among pro se litigants that federal courts can revisit and perhaps overturn a decision of the state courts. Only if a federal issue was part of a state court decision can the federal court review a decision by the state court.

Article 2 : sec 1 ..clearly states only state legislatures can make election changes and not rogue govs or courts
And what is the remedy when that happens? Who does the constitution say is the judge of elections?

Oh, it's determined by congress, and congress said it was O.K. on January 6th.

So the constitutional remedy was already invoked.
That's why the un-American insurrectionists rioted at the Capitol on Jan 6th....trying to threaten the Constitutional process.

My feeling is if people can't explain or show how the alleged fraud happened, then why should anyone believe it? Just because someone says it happened? That's baloney.
You have the 60 court cases, where they couldn't explain or show how the alleged fraud happened either.
And they refused to look at the evidence and the thousands of affidavits
They simply refused and did not want Blm and Antifa at their homes
There is no evidence to look at as the courts have consistently and repeatedly ruled.

While an affidavit is a written or sworn statement, in and of itself, it is not evidence of fraud. For example, if I sign an affidavit claiming that I witnessed what I believed to be a fraud in an election, they're not to reverse the results on my word only. They're gong to want to see supporting evidence, and if none is produced, my affidavit won't be enough, especially considering the fact that when it comes to elections, people have agendas, and a lot of people have overactive imaginations, or they just outright lie.
Not a single one was ever examined because the fake courts were scared of the woke terrorist
Show us a few of them so we can look them over.

Article 2 : sec 1 ..clearly states only state legislatures can make election changes and not rogue govs or courts
And what is the remedy when that happens? Who does the constitution say is the judge of elections?

Oh, it's determined by congress, and congress said it was O.K. on January 6th.

So the constitutional remedy was already invoked.
That's why the un-American insurrectionists rioted at the Capitol on Jan 6th....trying to threaten the Constitutional process.
Fake nonsense you mean
Not a single weapon used

The real one has been the last year by the leftist “ Khmer Rouge “ mobs

And when they make that decision on January 6th, or for however long it takes to certify or determine, that certification is final and non-reviewable.
Bullshit. Everything is reviewable.
There is separation of powers. The courts can not review the acts of congress which the congress gives alone to congress. Ex: If congress expels one of it's members, the court can't review or change it.
LOL... Something like a general election that has the ability to change the citizen's nation against it's will, of course is reviewable on that basis alone. Congress works for we the people, and not as dictator's.
Yeah, but Trump is a total piece of trash and anyone believing anything he says at this point is in a cult.
Name any harm Trump had brought to the nation while President for his 4 year term in office doing the people's business, excluding January 6th. Now in the few days Bidens been President, name the problem's he is causing this nation. Be honest now.
Biden has done nothing wrong. Trump has committed himself to killing democracy and you're OK with it. Why are you anti-American?
Really ? That was about as lame an answer as you could muster eh ??? Got no time for your ridiculous antic's here. Go play with the 3rd graders, and maybe they'll accept you or probably NOT... LOL

Can you blame T
He won by a landslide and the election was stolen
Mitch is a puppet of China and pence is a jar head
What does "winning by a landslide" mean to you?
He won the 6 contested states
A very big win
So you actually counted the votes, each and every one in 6 different states did you?
It was a giant fraud
I have excellent common sense and I can connect the dots
"I have excellent common sense" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back