'CRIME OF THE CENTURY!' Trump issues furious statements lashing out at Pence and Mitch McConnell for his election loss

I don't even believe that there were thousands of affidavits.

Trumps lawyers had websites where people could fill out an affidavit online. So many of the affidavits they had were made by bots and trolls.
Read my signature, those people are real. Aren't you sick of lying yet? Admit the election was stolen. It is going to be proven.
It's never going to be proven because it didn't happen. Biden won fair and square due, in large part, to the fact that the majority of the electorate were sick and tired of Trump's antics and his piss poor response to Covid.

I don't expect Trump supporters to like it, but I expect rational people to accept it because that's what happens in life. Just like our favorite teams can lose the big game, our preferred candidates can lose elections or reelections if and when they fail to expand their voter base which is exactly what Trump failed to do from day one.

In fact, I'll go further than that. When a candidate seems to go out of his way to alienate independents, it's almost as if he wanted to set the stage for losing just so he could make claims of fraud and create even more conflict which he's long been reported to like.
If you believe there was no fraud you are dishonest or stupid or both. Period.
I've admitted that there is limited fraud in every election. But there was NO systemic fraud which changed the outcome of the election. Grow up and be an adult. That means accepting reality instead of denying it.
Hard to believe you can actually take this approach, but you might want to believe that this nation is systemically racist also. It's time for the left to quit lying and race baiting, and all to the point of destruction of the very thing they desire so bad or exceedingly to be leadership over.

Trumps lawyers had websites where people could fill out an affidavit online. So many of the affidavits they had were made by bots and trolls.
Read my signature, those people are real. Aren't you sick of lying yet? Admit the election was stolen. It is going to be proven.
It's never going to be proven because it didn't happen. Biden won fair and square due, in large part, to the fact that the majority of the electorate were sick and tired of Trump's antics and his piss poor response to Covid.

I don't expect Trump supporters to like it, but I expect rational people to accept it because that's what happens in life. Just like our favorite teams can lose the big game, our preferred candidates can lose elections or reelections if and when they fail to expand their voter base which is exactly what Trump failed to do from day one.

In fact, I'll go further than that. When a candidate seems to go out of his way to alienate independents, it's almost as if he wanted to set the stage for losing just so he could make claims of fraud and create even more conflict which he's long been reported to like.

There is zero evidence of fraud so far.. Just Trump's lies.
You don't actually believe that nonsense, do you? If so, congrats on the brain damage.
It is not nonsense. The election was stolen.

And when they make that decision on January 6th, or for however long it takes to certify or determine, that certification is final and non-reviewable.
Bullshit. Everything is reviewable.
There is separation of powers. The courts can not review the acts of congress which the constitution gives alone to congress. Ex: If congress expels one of it's members, the court can't review or change it.
Wrong !! There is no more SOP
The courts are as political as congress

You don't actually believe that nonsense, do you? If so, congrats on the brain damage.
Trump lost, by a lot. Congrats on being in a cult.

I've admitted that there is limited fraud in every election. But there was NO systemic fraud which changed the outcome of the election. Grow up and be an adult. That means accepting reality instead of denying it.
Hard to believe you can actually take this approach, but you might want to believe that this nation is systemically racist also. It's time for the left to quit lying and race baiting, and all to the point of destruction of the very thing they desire so bad or exceedingly to be leadership over.
This country was built on racism.

While an affidavit is a written or sworn statement, in and of itself, it is not evidence of fraud. For example, if I sign an affidavit claiming that I witnessed what I believed to be a fraud in an election, they're not to reverse the results on my word only. They're gong to want to see supporting evidence, and if none is produced, my affidavit won't be enough,...
You glossed over the part of " if I sign an affidavit claiming that I witnessed what I believed to be a fraud in an election,"

Most of the affidavits were just like you posted. People talking about suspicious behavior, or an anomaly that they "believed" to be voter fraud. Only a couple of affidavits stated an actual fraud like a election official making a mark on a ballot.
And zero investigations
Millions of votes counted that should have been tossed out
Don't just make pronouncements. Provide evidence.
I am not going to post thousands of affidavits
You won by fraud and you killed America
Well, you will never know will you ?? Your intellectual curiosity should be screaming at you to know, but you've lost that in favor of a result that you like, but not one that is right.
I've been dealing with conservatives lying on message boards and talk radio for decades. I don't think there has even been one single time where a claim was made by a conservative that turned out to be true when I looked into it.

In fact, about an hour ago, a conservative posted that Article 2 : sec 1 of the US Constitution :clearly states only state legislatures can make election changes and not rogue govs or courts."

Of course it's not true, as I suspected from the moment I read it. Legislatures choose the manner in which Electors are chosen, and that's not the same as deciding how elections are conducted.
The state legislatures clearly decide the rules of the state elections and they were bypassed

The USA was built on freedoms and liberty

Your common sense was stolen. I don't expect you're going to get it back anytime soon.

That's it for you. You are stupid.

While an affidavit is a written or sworn statement, in and of itself, it is not evidence of fraud. For example, if I sign an affidavit claiming that I witnessed what I believed to be a fraud in an election, they're not to reverse the results on my word only. They're gong to want to see supporting evidence, and if none is produced, my affidavit won't be enough,...
You glossed over the part of " if I sign an affidavit claiming that I witnessed what I believed to be a fraud in an election,"

Most of the affidavits were just like you posted. People talking about suspicious behavior, or an anomaly that they "believed" to be voter fraud. Only a couple of affidavits stated an actual fraud like a election official making a mark on a ballot.
And zero investigations
Well, you will never know will you ?? Your intellectual curiosity should be screaming at you to know, but you've lost that in favor of a result that you like, but not one that is right.
I've been dealing with conservatives lying on message boards and talk radio for decades. I don't think there has even been one single time where a claim was made by a conservative that turned out to be true when I looked into it.

In fact, about an hour ago, a conservative posted that Article 2 : sec 1 of the US Constitution :clearly states only state legislatures can make election changes and not rogue govs or courts."

Of course it's not true, as I suspected from the moment I read it. Legislatures choose the manner in which Electors are chosen, and that's not the same as deciding how elections are conducted.
The state legislatures clearly decide the rules of the state elections and they were bypassed
Not according to the US Constitution, they don't. Either you have a reading comprehension problem, or your willfully ignorant, or your just plain obtuse.

There is separation of powers. The courts can not review the acts of congress which the constitution gives alone to congress. Ex: If congress expels one of it's members, the court can't review or change it.
LOL... Something like a general election that has the ability to change the citizen's nation against it's will, of course is reviewable on that basis alone.
And the constitution Article 2, Amendment 12, Article 1, along with USSC interpretation of Article 3, makes such acts controlled by the Constitution and 3 USC 5,15. Including the resolution of all controversies.

As such, the courts can't review the results of January 6th.
Bullcrap.... A redress of grievances can be brought, and the constitution says so in regard to anything the people see as wrong or suspect in it's leadership. It also lays out the parts about tyranny and tyrannical being yet another lever or option to pull against such a thing in which the people might find issue with if our government goes there.

And zero investigations

Not according to the US Constitution, they don't. Either you have a reading comprehension problem, or your willfully ignorant, or your just plain obtuse.
You’re the one who can’t read or interpret a paragraph , you leftist bum

Your common sense was stolen. I don't expect you're going to get it back anytime soon.
Common sense tells you the election was stolen. Election history tells you it was stolen. Cardboard over windows tell you it was stolen. I could go on, the fraud was not only massive it was OBVIOUS.

Common sense tells you the election was stolen. Election history tells you it was stolen. Cardboard over windows tell you it was stolen. I could go on, the fraud was not only massive it was OBVIOUS.
Common sense tells us you're a brain dead moron who is in a cult.

I'm not talking about what was written on parchment. I'm talking about how this country built individual fortunes and national wealth based on enslaving people who did not get paid to build that wealth for others.

I'm not talking about what was written on parchment. I'm talking about how this country built individual fortunes and national wealth based on enslaving people who did not get paid to build that wealth for others.
Sorry you trilobite!! Most of the rich in the USA have zero ancestors associated with any slavery

As a political ad stated in 1984, show me the beef because nobody ever sees any evidence, just claims that there's evidence.

And when they make that decision on January 6th, or for however long it takes to certify or determine, that certification is final and non-reviewable.
Bullshit. Everything is reviewable.
There is separation of powers. The courts can not review the acts of congress which the congress gives alone to congress. Ex: If congress expels one of it's members, the court can't review or change it.
LOL... Something like a general election that has the ability to change the citizen's nation against it's will, of course is reviewable on that basis alone. Congress works for we the people, and not as dictator's.
Yeah, but Trump is a total piece of trash and anyone believing anything he says at this point is in a cult.
Name any harm Trump had brought to the nation while President for his 4 year term in office doing the people's business, excluding January 6th. Now in the few days Bidens been President, name the problem's he is causing this nation. Be honest now.

Forum List

Back