Crime and Punishment Forum

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Oh this would be the best. I love murder. Now I know that doesn't sound right. But I'm a Perry Mason baby that glazes over any time I used to hear the song and see Della. I grew up that way.

Scary huh?

I'd love a Crime and Punishment Forum. This would be very different from your Law Forum.

This would cater to us who love murder, solving murder, and then cold cases where you see these guys go to work and really jake it to make sure someone doesn't get away with murder.

The reason I'm bringing it up is the McStays. I couldn't find a place to put their story on the board where it wouldn't have been buried quickly.

So I'm asking nicely but I'll tell you, that forum will rock. There are many like me out there.:eusa_angel:

yours,
td

Now Della's hair. We have to talk. I watched show after show. Her hair was the same, her eyebrows were the same.

But she looked gorgeous every time when she'd look at Perry. That girl rocked.

Superb idea!

I will be Paul Drake, you can be Della Street!!

I'm game.

:lmao:

I'm dying here. Come on he used vitalis. How did he get his hair that way?

Hairspray.

9321435086_feb65c0071_m.jpg

Perry20paul-drake.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I'll keep checking in. But damn this one case rocks. Please please please give me Crime and Punishment. Honest. This one's a killer.

And cave just for Paul Drake and Della will ya?

Last edited:
Now truly a lot of boards helped rock the pig farmer killer of all the hookers from Vancouver. Strangely enough we were all working boards trying to push the issue that the RCMP and the local Vancouver cops were refusing to touch.

We worked this for years. We finally got him busted. We're talking years here. You put up crime and punishment maybe we can work magic again. Not sure if you know it. It was a big deal. Dude was offing hookers and feeding them to his pigs. Cops didn't care out in Vancouver. They never looked into these missing women.

Only when we had the ability to hit the net did this shit break loose. They could hide it. Till idiots like me and others found a way to talk to each other. And started to break the story loose.

Law and Enforcement? Current Events? I don't think they'll work. So that's why I'm asking for Crime and Punishment.

the mcstay case is real life....and i have no friggin idea where they will go now that they have found the bodies...what the hell could they have been involved in that would result in someone killing both the kids...that just reeks of a drug deal gone wrong....but both the parents appear to be squeaky clean....

i never understood the delay in searching for them....the film was too blurred to figure out who was on it..the one showing someone crossing into mexico...

the mcstay case is real life....and i have no friggin idea where they will go now that they have found the bodies...what the hell could they have been involved in that would result in someone killing both the kids...that just reeks of a drug deal gone wrong....but both the parents appear to be squeaky clean....

And his partner couldn't get his brother to go out there to check on the family. AND they were on the precipice of the biggest buy for their business.

This is up there on "what the hell happened?"

And so many are lying about them. One neighbor is saying that they couldn't afford the rent.

BULLSHIT. They had $100 K plus in the bank when they disappeared. Is that a financial difficulty?

Oh I wish I had that hardship.

Honest guys at USMB headquarters if you do a crime forum, it will rock your socks off.

:)

Ok let me sell you on this. I bet if you put this in here I could snag you some really good people. I've got a guy in my back yard who rocks crime.

Come on.

I bet if you do I could get him in here to do live chats? Really truly on live crime chats.

I'm on my knees guys.:) This guy is so kick ass he's wild.

I'm not kidding. This is going to rock.

Now back to the McStays. Come on something funky is seriously going strange here.

Gearing up to talk to this dude that is beyond awesome. His name is Mike McIntyre. I do rock and never bow down to anyone, but when this man talks, my knees hit the floor.

He is so good.

Let me see if I can get him into the room. He does Mike on crime. He is amazing. So for all you crime buffs.....lets see if I can get him here.

Last edited:
Not sure what you guys want to rock on. And trying desperately not to make it just my side of life.

BUT I have this one that kills me and we are finally waiting to see what happens over this baby called Phoenix.

Forum List

Back