Question.For Those Who Did/Didn't Vote For Hillary 2016. Were They Not Black?,Not White?,Not Japanese Or Chinese?,Not Russian?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
It's actually a good question. OK, if you are black, planning to vote for Trump, you are not black. Then, in 2016, if you were white and did not vote for Hillary, were you at least 1/2 black? what if you did vote for Hillary? were you black? or maybe a White Female who thought she was black?
Joe Biden has really put his foot in his mouth now. And has also made many of us regular white people confused over what color we are this week.
Too bad Michael Jackson isn't around now. Now that would of been a great question/or a few questions to ask Michael in regards to what Biden just said.
In my case. This week, I Think Im Turning Japanese.

It's actually a good question. OK, if you are black, planning to vote for Trump, you are not black. Then, in 2016, if you were white and did not vote for Hillary, were you at least 1/2 black? what if you did vote for Hillary? were you black? or maybe a White Female who thought she was black?
Joe Biden has really put his foot in his mouth now. And has also made many of us regular white people confused over what color we are this week.
Too bad Michael Jackson isn't around now. Now that would of been a great question/or a few questions to ask Michael in regards to what Biden just said.
Stick your head back up your ass where it belongs, you little freakazoid.

Well, I DIDN'T vote for the Hildebeast in 2016 because I did some intense homework in October of that year on the two main presidential candidates. Some of the things I found about the beast were quite eye-opening and a bit frightening. After finding these things out, there was NO WAY I could vote for the hideous, monstrous thing. I voted for the WINNER, Donald J. Trump, and I'm SO glad I did!

Well, I DIDN'T vote for the Hildebeast in 2016 because I did some intense homework in October of that year on the two main presidential candidates. Some of the things I found about the beast were quite eye-opening and a bit frightening. After finding these things out, there was NO WAY I could vote for the hideous, monstrous thing. I voted for the WINNER, Donald J. Trump, and I'm SO glad I did!
can you imagine if some famous asian/1/2 asian dude goes on national TV and says "Yo, President Biden! you mean to tell me and all my asian friends that if we dont vote for you, none of us as Asian?"

the msm will sweep it under the rug ! Trumps opponent in the election is not biden but the msm ....... biden is in hiding and the msm is campaigning for him .

i wonder when Biden will speak about puttin' yuall back in chains again

the msm will sweep it under the rug ! Trumps opponent in the election is not biden but the msm ....... biden is in hiding and the msm is campaigning for him .
Sad, but VERY true.

What?

looks like chris rock has some new material this week

what if Joyce Blowhard wants to vote for Trump? does that mean she is not a human tasmainian devil?

Forum List

Back