Creepy Joe caught on video on more time sexually assaulting a woman.

Joe-Biden-Gropes-Little-Girl-600x337.jpg

This is the worst one. In this one, he places his hands on the little girl's shoulder and then works it over steadily until over her breast. The poor little girl actually had to elbow him to get him to stop.

…..and the "me too" movement? Absofuckinglutely silent about it.

This is the worst one. In this one, he places his hands on the little girl's shoulder and then works it over steadily until over her breast. The poor little girl actually had to elbow him to get him to stop.

Joe could drop his pants and wave Little Joe right in her face and the Left would say "Nothing to see here, moving on".

I thought the creep harassed only white girls, but the nose has got a new sniff.

Joe could drop his pants and wave Little Joe right in her face and the Left would say "Nothing to see here, moving on".

Well, when you elect a man who has been credibly accused of RAPING three women, you can't really criticize anyone else, can you?

Well, when you elect a man who has been credibly accused of RAPING three women, you can't really criticize anyone else, can you?

Well, that's one vote in favor of fondling little children, anyway.

You aren't an adherent to Islam, by any chance, are you?

Forum List

Back