Creationists' theory in detail

Are you this delusional at work?
I would fire you on the spot.
Not to worry, I wouldn't work for someone so clueless. Obviously the birth process works, just because you can't understand how it could develop naturally doesn't mean nobody can.
The birth process, as any obstetrician will tell you, makes no sense.
Neither does the human eye, yet both seem to work somehow. No intelligent designer would create either one.
Not true; the human eye makes perfect sense from conception through death.
The Not-So-Intelligent-Design of the Human Eye
The most obvious design flaw of the retina is that the cellular layers are backwards. Light has to travel through multiple layers in order to get to the rods and cones that act as the photo-receptors. There is no functional reason for this arrangement – it is purely quirky and contingent.

Even in a healthy and normally functioning eye this arrangement causes problems. Because the nerve fibers coming from the rods and cones need to come together as the optic nerve, which then has to travel back to the brain, there needs to be a hole in the retina through which the optic nerve can travel. This hole creates a blind spot in each eye. Our brains compensate for this blind spot so that we normally don’t perceive it – but it’s there.​

The human eye is a well-tread example of how evolution can produce a clunky design even when the result is a well-performing anatomical product. The human eye is indeed a marvel, but if it were to be designed from scratch, it’s hard to imagine it would look anything like it does. Inside the human eye is the long legacy of how light-sensing slowly and incrementally developed in the animal lineage.
The issue is that a fetus can hear and see in the womb; there is no reversal of function from conception to death.

Are you this delusional at work?
I would fire you on the spot.
Not to worry, I wouldn't work for someone so clueless. Obviously the birth process works, just because you can't understand how it could develop naturally doesn't mean nobody can.
The birth process, as any obstetrician will tell you, makes no sense.
Neither does the human eye, yet both seem to work somehow. No intelligent designer would create either one.
Not true; the human eye makes perfect sense from conception through death.
The Not-So-Intelligent-Design of the Human Eye
The most obvious design flaw of the retina is that the cellular layers are backwards. Light has to travel through multiple layers in order to get to the rods and cones that act as the photo-receptors. There is no functional reason for this arrangement – it is purely quirky and contingent.

Even in a healthy and normally functioning eye this arrangement causes problems. Because the nerve fibers coming from the rods and cones need to come together as the optic nerve, which then has to travel back to the brain, there needs to be a hole in the retina through which the optic nerve can travel. This hole creates a blind spot in each eye. Our brains compensate for this blind spot so that we normally don’t perceive it – but it’s there.​

The human eye is a well-tread example of how evolution can produce a clunky design even when the result is a well-performing anatomical product. The human eye is indeed a marvel, but if it were to be designed from scratch, it’s hard to imagine it would look anything like it does. Inside the human eye is the long legacy of how light-sensing slowly and incrementally developed in the animal lineage.
I don’t know if you have noticed but the entire human design is far from efficient; that ensures our reliance on God.

The issue is that a fetus can hear and see in the womb; there is no reversal of function from conception to death.
Not so simple an issue. Even if your eyes work perfectly you still need your brain to understand what your eyes see. I think the eye-brain connection really begins to develop only after birth.

I'm actually never surprised at tbe conspiracy theories the more excitable of the religious types will launch into when they don't understand science.

I posted you FACTS rather than theory, and now you have nothing to argue about.

You want to escape the presentation of Facts calling them "conspiracy theories".

Hollie, I won't laugh of your poor argument, just to remind you that my humility forgives your ignorance.
Sorry, but there wers no FACTS in your conspiracy theory ramblings.

My humilty laughs at your conspiracy theories.

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

that's all folks--that's all they have...
I constantly ask for details and that's what I get
no theory, nothing
well they do say its based on faith,,,

now lets look at the evolutionist theory,,,

they think that everything on the planet came from a rock and that T-rex magically turned into a chicken along with a whole list of other magical things and call it a scientific fact when ZERO evidence,,,

so which one do you think is nuts???
....so. I'm asking YOU NOW--final--give me a detailed creation theory--about a paragraph is ok
...also, if you believe in creation, you must believe a fully formed human just ''appeared'' like a Star Trek Energizer--which is a lot more unbelievable than evolution

I never said I did and is why I said "they" say its based on faith,,,

but the evos do claim one animal changing magically into another as a scientific fact with no proof,,,
so you don't or do believe a fully formed human just appeared/or ''came to be''/etc??

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing

It was God as the architect and Jesus as the creator. It wasn't god. That is who got you so screwed. He is the sky fairy or "the prince of the power of the air.". You cannot help but pay homage to him and recognize him as "god."

god wants you to believe in singularity or an invisible particle with infinite temperature and infinite density can exist in nature. Math proves you cannot have infinite anything in this world because one can't divide by zero. For example, 5/5 = 1 or 5 x 1 = 5. That works. However, 5/0 = undefined. Because 5/0 = n, but n x 0 = 5 is impossible. Only God or the creator can divide by 0. This is the kind of things in nature that you don't understand. The "god of the world and prince of the power of the air" has fixed you but good.
I don't understand----hahahahhahahahah
and still you people keep proving my point--you provide no theory

You basically just said you don't understand facts and what is true, but still lol. It means you get the consequences :laugh:.
hahhahah--that's your quote

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing

Well we agree on one thing.... you have theories. Lots of theories. Tons of unprovable, unsupportable, never ending, and many not even scientifically accurate theories.

But you do have theories. So I will grant you that.

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing

Well we agree on one thing.... you have theories. Lots of theories. Tons of unprovable, unsupportable, never ending, and many not even scientifically accurate theories.

it has a lot more facts than the creationists' ''theory'' , that's for sure

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing

....so, do you believe a full formed human was created/just ''appeared'' or do you believe in evolution--which one?

The theory of evolution has not a single fact that species evolved.

The bible is based on the narration of WITNESS of the first years of humans on earth.

There is not other book of history from ancient times describing the first populations of the world plus their geographical location.

On the other hand, the evolution theory carries the name "evolution" because those idiots thought that the current species are more complex, better and superior coming from more simpler, worst and inferior species. This is why they called it "evolution". Comprende?

As you can see, the "genesis" of the theory of evolution stinks, is a complete idiocy, and has never enjoy a single fact to corroborate its former and current new doctrines.

If you are a follower of the theory of evolution, then automatically you are a complete ignorant.

I have reviewed biology, and using facts obtained by observation and diagnosis, the evaluation and conclusion is that the theory of evolution doctrines are not science but fantasies.

The bible is based on the narration of WITNESS of the first years of humans on earth.

There is not other book of history from ancient times describing the first populations of the world plus their geographical location.

On the other hand, the evolution theory carries the name "evolution" because those idiots thought that the current species are more complex, better and superior coming from more simpler, worst and inferior species. This is why they called it "evolution". Comprende?

As you can see, the "genesis" of the theory of evolution stinks, is a complete idiocy, and has never enjoy a single fact to corroborate its former and current new doctrines.

If you are a follower of the theory of evolution, then automatically you are a complete ignorant.

I have reviewed biology, and using facts obtained by observation and diagnosis, the evaluation and conclusion is that the theory of evolution doctrines are not science but fantasies.

You graduated from the Harun Yahya madrassah, right?

"

The bible is based on the narration of WITNESS of the first years of humans on earth."

perhaps these WITNESSes were drunk?
or making it up?
or were actually observing SPACE ALIENS!

you don't know

nobody does....

as so much of the bible is OBVIOUSLY;
nonsense
ridiculous
stupid
terrible
rotten
evil

I'm betting that none of it was "the words of god"

just the words of ignorant camel jockies who rarely bathed...

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing

It was God as the architect and Jesus as the creator. It wasn't god. That is who got you so screwed. He is the sky fairy or "the prince of the power of the air.". You cannot help but pay homage to him and recognize him as "god."

god wants you to believe in singularity or an invisible particle with infinite temperature and infinite density can exist in nature. Math proves you cannot have infinite anything in this world because one can't divide by zero. For example, 5/5 = 1 or 5 x 1 = 5. That works. However, 5/0 = undefined. Because 5/0 = n, but n x 0 = 5 is impossible. Only God or the creator can divide by 0. This is the kind of things in nature that you don't understand. The "god of the world and prince of the power of the air" has fixed you but good.
I don't understand----hahahahhahahahah
and still you people keep proving my point--you provide no theory

You basically just said you don't understand facts and what is true, but still lol. It means you get the consequences :laugh:.
Your responses say otherwise.

''god did it''
''it's in the bible ''

no theory, nothing

"Only God or the creator can divide by 0."

no he can't.

because he doesn't exist

It was yours as I was replying to it.

Generally speaking, atheists believe in stuff that make no common sense. For example, the billion of years old universe and Earth. For one, we see colliding galaxies, suns, planets, and heavenly bodies out there. Suns explode due to running out of fuel. Catastrophic stuff happens out there in our lifetime. People talk about getting sucked into a black hole. Second, how can rock last for millions of years under pressure? Usually, it cracks and crumbles under the weathering, chemical, mechanical effects, and pressure on it. Just look at your driveway made out of synthetic rock (cement) of concrete.

Forum List

Back