Creation and so forth

You can't even do acronyms right. FTL (For the Loss) with you lol.

OTOH, it's been FTW (For the Win) with me and my posts versus you and the atheists here, especially in S&T.
You're mistaken. Educated Christians aren't athiests.

If nothing can exist without being created, where did the Creator come from? To be clear, that question is not an attempt to be disrespectful of religion. I happen to believe in God. But, out of what did God come?

We could beg the question and say “from a super God.” But then, we’d logically ask, from where did the SuperGod come? Etc.

It appears that something has to have come literally from nothing. I think that is a way of saying “super natural” since nature and our understanding of science still posits that nothing can exist prior to itself (or nothing can exist without coming from something).

Nowadaya, quantum and theoretical physics appear to suggest that out of a perfect vacuum a form of probability physics says that something can come from nothing. I’m no scientist. But I get back to a basic question in that case:

what perturbed a perfect vacuum of no matter and no energy in a null space to result in that probability ever happening?

God is eternal. No beginning and no end. So God didn't "come from" anywhere. Just out of curiosity, are you a new believer?

Last edited:
God is eternal. No beginning and no end. So God didn't "come from" anywhere. Just out of curiosity, are you a new believer?
I have believed in God for real since I started giving this topic any real thought. I have come to believe also, however, that God probably doesn’t believe in religion.

It means you couldn't answer the question and lied about being a Christian. We all know this about you surada lol. Will people believe you if you started claiming you're an atheist? It doesn't really matter.
When you make a fool of yourself, all you can do is accuse someone of not being a Christian.

I have believed in God for real since I started giving this topic any real thought. I have come to believe also, however, that God probably doesn’t believe in religion.

Well it is true that Jesus had a lot of criticism for false or empty religion. I mean all one has to do is read the New Testament to see that He had the highest criticism for the religious leaders of that time, who cared more about themselves than the will of God. So you're a believer but not a Christian?

If you're Christian, then do you believe in the global flood? This is the main difference in explaining all the sciences relating to the Earth and its formation and evolution. For example, the layers of the Earth was formed by flood and it does not represent a buildup over time. What it tells us is the location of where animals died.

If you're Christian, then do you believe in the global flood? This is the main difference in explaining all the sciences relating to the Earth and its formation and evolution. For example, the layers of the Earth was formed by flood and it does not represent a buildup over time. What it tells us is the location of where animals died.
Don’t be an accomplice to science illiteracy.

Well it is true that Jesus had a lot of criticism for false or empty religion. I mean all one has to do is read the New Testament to see that He had the highest criticism for the religious leaders of that time, who cared more about themselves than the will of God. So you're a believer but not a Christian?
I believe in God. I was raised as a Christian. I find the teachings of Jesus to be quite profound. Could they be evidence of His divinity? I don’t really know.

The
Bible flood story is didactic literature. You clearly reject science, education and scripture. God made the mountains on the third day not after the flood.

You're mistaken. Educated Christians aren't athiests.
The term "educated christians" is an oxymoron. They are members of a religious mafia that is #1 on the planet for producing atheists. Xianity in particular does it better than any other protection racket.

The term "educated christians" is an oxymoron. They are members of a religious mafia that is #1 on the planet for producing atheists. Xianity in particular does it better than any other protection racket.
Nope. There are educated Christians .. there are a few on this board.

Nope. There are educated Christians .. there are a few on this board.
This meshes with god's mental disease we have just pointed out with the bible verse. Your argument is that the xian is educated. In what? It's obvious that the xian chooses, stupidly, what it will boast of being educated about, and leave other aspects of its mental illness out of the argument. You have not, like science would do, point out any examples of this supposed xian's education, you simply mouth off the word "educated" and expect the other prisoners to take the bait that they know what education is, just as the theologian pimp would do to the scapegoat-prisoners gathered in pews ("Look at me when I'm talking to you").

Science in particular can't afford to do that. We will next begin to unravel, with the assistance of authors not afraid to name themselves, unlike the bible, where a non-existent, dipshit god assigns the task to Adam to name the animals. The mental illness that is religion, and especially xianity, secretes atheism. Explaining how being fucked up on the lord operates in the victim's head, can be said to be a kind of science if we include psychopatholgies that contradict themselves as verifiable parameters.

This meshes with god's mental disease we have just pointed out with the bible verse. Your argument is that the xian is educated. In what? It's obvious that the xian chooses, stupidly, what it will boast of being educated about, and leave other aspects of its mental illness out of the argument. You have not, like science would do, point out any examples of this supposed xian's education, you simply mouth off the word "educated" and expect the other prisoners to take the bait that they know what education is, just as the theologian pimp would do to the scapegoat-prisoners gathered in pews ("Look at me when I'm talking to you").

Science in particular can't afford to do that. We will next begin to unravel, with the assistance of authors not afraid to name themselves, unlike the bible, where a non-existent, dipshit god assigns the task to Adam to name the animals. The mental illness that is religion, and especially xianity, secretes atheism. Explaining how being fucked up on the lord operates in the victim's head, can be said to be a kind of science if we include psychopatholgies that contradict themselves as verifiable parameters.
Actually the effort to keep Christians ignorant was a concerted effort by Cyrus Scofield. It's been successful.

The
Bible flood story is didactic literature. You clearly reject science, education and scripture. God made the mountains on the third day not after the flood.
You have no scientific proof that god made the mountains and when that happened, nor how long it took. Science has more evidence of the forming of the earth than the Believer, prisoner of faith, addicte of its stupidity.

No one can easily answer this question that points to the absurdity: "How many christians worked on the James Webb telescope, which was launched on christmas day 2021?"

How will the theologian begin to explain to the flock that god wasn't really all that particular, because other planets like our own have been found? Theo will hardly have to lift a finger to explain to the automatons of protectionism.

'Ideas of disembodied intentional forces may have been engendered by overly sensitive cognitive (detection [italics]), but it was overly sensitive coalitional (protection [it.]) that determined which ideas were maintained and nurtured by human groups. In other words, imaginative ideas about ghosts, gods, or other supernatural agents are easily born in cognition but they must also be borne in cultures. Such ideas multiply rapidly in the mind, but the images that stick around are those that are more easily transmitted across generations and contribute to the cohesion of the group.
Archaeological evidence suggests that sometime during the Late Pleistocene, some of these "god-bearing" (theogonic) groups left Africa, eventually out-competing all other hominid speccies and spreading across the Levant and into Europe and Asia. All contemporary humans share a phylogenetic heritage that was shaped by adaptions to this ancestral environment, and that still influences social entrainment practices across cultures today. This helps to explain why religion comes so naturally to most people.'
(Shults, Iconoclastic Theology, p. 13)

Theogonic pathologies are very old, which is still no excuse for mental illness based on fairy tales, coercion, guilt, troubled spirit, etc.

Forum List

Back