Creation and so forth

Here:

I didn't think so after graduating, but started learning since 2012.

Of course, surada loves to jump to conclusions.

Here:

Genesis 1: 9-11.

Here:

Your link is hysterical.

Here:

You're an accomplice to fraud.

You're an accomplice to fraud.
You just don't get it. What else do you get from the Dead Sea? I'm sure you heard the stories about the Red Sea.

The global flood had the waters rise up from beneath the seafloor as fountains of the deep. It's why the creationists came up with plate tectonics. The fountains of the deep go around the world. More evidence for the global flood.

You just don't get it. What else do you get from the Dead Sea? I'm sure you heard the stories about the Red Sea.

The global flood had the waters rise up from beneath the seafloor as fountains of the deep. It's why the creationists came up with plate tectonics. The fountains of the deep go around the world. More evidence for the global flood.

Salt, but there are salt flats all over the middle east. Fountains of the deep is just poetic language. Creationism isn’t about science, it’s about theology (and it’s really bad theology)

Salt, but there are salt flats all over the middle east. Fountains of the deep is just poetic language.
It goes to show that you don't understand geology. I just showed the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. That is part of the Fountains of the Deep.

Now, with this post you don't understand what "salt" means in the Bible. It's stated over forty time and spoken by Jesus, o fake one.

It goes to show that you don't understand geology. I just showed the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. That is part of the Fountains of the Deep.

Now, with this post you don't understand what "salt" means in the Bible. It's stated over forty time and spoken by Jesus, o fake one.

Salt is essential for men, animals and the preservation of food. Do you understand symbolism at all?

Salt is essential for men, animals and the preservation of food. Do you understand symbolism at all?
The majority and I already know it, but Americans eat too much salt and need to cut down. This was way before your weak, snide comment.

It goes to show you don't about the US, dumbo. Things just go over your head:aug08_031:.

ETA: What country needs to add more sodium to their diet?

I doubt there's any, but let's see if you know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back