Creation and so forth

Actually the effort to keep Christians ignorant was a concerted effort by Cyrus Scofield. It's been successful.
You are poorly educated in the history of the xian pathology. Theo knew that religious thinking was itself crucified on the tree:

'The analogy of judgment was clearly at work in the christological debates that shaped the formulation of the Definition of Chalcedon....If one includes the claim that christ is "like us" (homoion), and the four times it is emphasized that he is "one" (hen), this makes fifteen references to sameness or identity in the single sentence that constitutes the Symbol of Chalcedon!

As with Plato or Aristotle, difference must be conceptually tamed. In their attempts to conceptualize the identity of christ, patristic theologians were clearly constrained by the segmentations of the Porphyrian tree....Plotinus and Porphyry had no need to threaten anyone with excommunication or damnation. For the church fathers at Chalcedon, however, the Unity of the church as a religious coalition was at stake, and so everyone in the in-group must confess One and the Same belief. When one presses too hard at the logical cracks in religious doctrine a little atheism alwayys begins to secrete, even if one's intention is to purify or reform the tradition.'
(Shults, p. 82)

The
Bible flood story is didactic literature. You clearly reject science, education and scripture. God made the mountains on the third day not after the flood.
The didactic lit. is fitting for the religious parts. Yet, atheism has nothing except maybe don't get caught if you're gonna break the law. The Christians and creationists say atheists and sinners should get caught when breaking the law, throw the book at them and toss away the key. If they get the electric chair and poop in their pants when going, then it would be fitting. Is that why we don't have the electric chair anymore? I would've ♥ to see what the electric chair would have evolved into. Maybe a giant toilet bowl where the guilty and atheists get flushed down and choke in poo. Hey, they get to experience what happened during the global flood.

Anyhoo, if God made all the mountains on the third day, then that would've been it and no Earth change. We have no record of the Himalayas and Mt. Everest until later genius. Thus, you got caught with your pants down and I just kicked your a** in front of all these people.

Last edited:
The didactic lit. is fitting for the religious parts. Yet, atheism has nothing except maybe don't get caught if you're gonna break the law. The Christians and creationists say atheists and sinners should get caught when breaking the law, throw the book at them and toss away the key. If they get the electric chair and poop in their pants when going, then it would be fitting. Is that why we don't have the electric chair anymore? I would've ♥ to see what the electric chair would have evolved into. Maybe a giant toilet bowl where the guilty and atheists get flushed down and choke in poo. Hey, they get to experience what happened during the global flood.

Anyhoo, if God made all the mountains on the third day, then that would've been it and no evolution you hypocrite. We have no record of the Himalayas and Mt. Everest until later genius. Thus, you got caught with your pants down and I just kicked your a** in front of all these people.
Lol. You truly are an idiot. Noah's flood didn't create th😆😆mountains... And, the mountains are millions of years old.

Lol. You truly are an idiot. Noah's flood didn't create th😆😆mountains...
Sure, it did. The science is on my side and we learn that mountain ranges and its highest peaks can form from catastrophe? You never heard of volcanoes lmao? You never heard of undersea earthquakes? Are you actually saying that mountain ranges do not form from catastrophes? Do we need a million years for that?

You need to stop calling yourself idiot or else you'll be bashing your head with a steel hammer. Maybe you should keep doing what you are doing lol.

Yes
Sure, it did. The science is on my side and we learn that mountain ranges and its highest peaks can form from catastrophe? You never heard of volcanoes lmao? You never heard of undersea earthquakes? Are you actually saying that mountain ranges do not form from catastrophes? Do we need a million years for that?

You need to stop calling yourself idiot or else you'll be bashing your head with a steel hammer. Maybe you should keep doing what you are doing lol.
Yes, the mountains are hundreds of millions of years old.

The Dead Sea is 65 million years old.
surada. That's a non-sequitur. It has nothing to do with what we were talking about with the Himalayas, Mt. Everest and how they were formed. You're reeling now because I showed everyone here that you are WRONG and don't know what you are talking about. That's usually the case.

Since you brought it up, how did the Dead Sea form? More important, what is its significance to science and history, fake Christian?

Split
surada. That's a non-sequitur. It has nothing to do with what we were talking about with the Himalayas, Mt. Everest and how they were formed. You're reeling now because I showed everyone here that you are WRONG and don't know what you are talking about. That's usually the case.

Since you brought it up, how did the Dead Sea form? More important, what is its significance to science and history, fake Christian?
. Splitting of the Arabian plate. The Himalayas are 50 million years old. you are really ignorant. Did you to school at all?

Split . Splitting of the Arabian plate. The Himalayas are 50 million years old. you are really ignorant. Did you to school at all?
The 50 million years old is BS based on evilution. Yes, I have a university degree in CS and an MBA. What do you have? Clown college?

What is the significance of the split? I'll assume you don't know what the Bible states oh fake one.

The 50 million years old is BS based on evilution. Yes, I have a university degree in CS and an MBA. What do you have? Clown college?

What is the significance of the split? I'll assume you don't know what the Bible states oh fake one.
Computer science? It figures. You couldn't pass a geology or history course. The Dead Sea is a continuation of the Red Sea which is still getting wider.

Computer science? It figures. You couldn't pass a geology or history course. The Dead Sea is a continuation of the Red Sea which is still getting wider.
While you admitted by your silence that you went to clown college. And you are wrong again. I passed both geology and history while your evilution cannot provide any history after Judy. Her mate didn't have a name. For that matter, there is no geology with evilution either lmao.

Forum List

Back