Creation and so forth

The majority and I already know it, but Americans eat too much salt and need to cut down. This was way before your weak, snide comment.

It goes to show you don't about the US, dumbo. Things just go over your head:aug08_031:.

ETA: What country needs to add more sodium to their diet?

I doubt there's any, but let's see if you know.
In Bible times caravans sold salt. It was essential for preserving food. In fact, salt was sometimes currency. Have you ever seen any of the salt mines in the middle east?

Our Western states have deserts.
spit-coffee.gif

What does that have to do with what I said? This is why I can't help but almost spittin' my coffee out. Oops, I did a lil lol.

In Bible times caravans sold salt. It was essential for preserving food. In fact, salt was sometimes currency. Have you ever seen any of the salt mines in the middle east?
I'm not sure how to reply? It doesn't address what I said. Do you want me to agree with your non-sequitur or can you explain what it has to do with what I said?

Facts vs. facts? Mano a womano?

I'm not sure how to reply? It doesn't address what I said. Do you want me to agree with your non-sequitur or can you explain what it has to do with what I said?

Did you k

From what you said I didn't think you realized how important salt was during Bible times for people, livestock and food preservation.

Nope. The Bible says God made the mountains on the third day of creation
No, it doesn't lol.
From what you said I didn't think you realized how important salt was during Bible times for people, livestock and food preservation.
I wasn't just talking about it back then. You didn't even read the link I posted lmao.

Maybe I should move on before I say something sexist like what Darwin said and believed about women compared to men.

No, it doesn't lol.

I wasn't just talking about it back then. You didn't even read the link I posted lmao.

Maybe I should move on before I say something sexist like what Darwin said and believed about women compared to men.
Thought this thread was about creation.

Yes. I have never embraced the Scofield heresy or accepted the rewrites in Hosea Isaiah and Daniel.

You aren't a Christian. You don't believe 90% of the Bible. You are at best a "cafeteria" christian, you just pick and choose what you want to believe.

You aren't a Christian. You don't believe 90% of the Bible. You are at best a "cafeteria" christian, you just pick and choose what you want to believe.
I'm not your sort of Christian. What church do you belong to? Do your pastors come from the Dallas theological seminary or Moody institute?

Thought this thread was about creation.
I think it's about what existed before the Big Bang.

From that, we can deduce that evolution has nothing to do with it. The evos are stupid because they tell us how old the universe and Earth are, but do not know origins nor do they have a history of ape-humans to humans. They basically need long-time, but there is no evidence for it.

You can claim you're a traditional Christian, but I think you're lying or delusional. I think many Christians here do not TRUST you.

I'm not your sort of Christian. What church do you belong to? Do your pastors come from the Dallas theological seminary or Moody institute?

Christians do not get to pick and choose what they want to believe from the Bible. Just stop with the Schofield crap, it's old. You are not "traditional", you are not Christian.
Trying to deflect this back to me will not work. You ain't my first rodeo. The largest school of Preterist though resides in Catholicism. Is your pope infallible?

Forum List

Back