Crazy teacher screaming at lockdown protestors in Oregon placed on leave.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This will look good on her prison guard application.

The superintendent for the Jefferson County School District in Oregon said Monday the district has placed a first-year teacher on paid leave while it investigates an incident caught on a viral video that shows her screaming and cursing at anti-coronavirus lockdown protesters in Bend, Oregon on Sunday. The video has over 3.4 million views as of Tuesday morning.
1607450100449.png

The superintendent for the Jefferson County School District in Oregon said Monday the district has placed a first-year teacher on paid leave while it investigates an incident caught on a viral video that shows her screaming and cursing at anti-coronavirus lockdown protesters in Bend, Oregon on Sunday. The video has over 3.4 million views as of Tuesday morning.
View attachment 426617

She looks like an extra from a bad 80's teen flick.

Who still wears headbands like that?

View attachment 426617
First year.......already burned out by the insanity around her. Needs another career.

View attachment 426617
Always funny when somebody has a public melt down and their boss, thinks it reflect badly on their judgement in hiring them. Usually I see this in private business stories, where the employer does not want the negative publicity associated with the employees off work pass time adventures or mis-adventures, as the case may be.
Question: Though she sucks totally, is it any difference when the employee is off work and the workplace supervisor that punishes her rant, is a public (not a private) official? Does the sanctioning authority being governmental mean the government is sanctioning her for free speech?

View attachment 426617
Always funny when somebody has a public melt down and their boss, thinks it reflect badly on their judgement in hiring them. Usually I see this in private business stories, where the employer does not want the negative publicity associated with the employees off work pass time adventures or mis-adventures, as the case may be.
Question: Though she sucks totally, is it any difference when the employee is off work and the workplace supervisor that punishes her rant, is a public (not a private) official? Does the sanctioning authority being governmental mean the government is sanctioning her for free speech?

She teaches children. This is an example of unhinged behavior in public, and if they kept her on without at least evaluating her and she went off the deep end around the kids the school district would get sued to oblivion for not responding to an obvious issue.

View attachment 426617

Always funny when people like YOU try to defend human ugliness in full view, where she loudly explicate HATE at people, with profoundly definite intolerance to a different point of view.

View attachment 426617
First year.......already burned out by the insanity around her. Needs another career.

Needs a new brain.

She teaches children. This is an example of unhinged behavior in public, and if they kept her on without at least evaluating her and she went off the deep end around the kids the school district would get sued to oblivion for not responding to an obvious issue.

View attachment 426617

Needs a new brain.
Not to sound too cliché but it looks like
she needs to get laid. I'd be happy to help her out .

View attachment 426617

Completely agree. Just wondered one of those questions a weazily lawyer my use to cost us a lot of money, exploring the lines of public speech vs private speech sanctioning by the government.
I suspect the teacher is in the wrong profession. Doubt I would recommend public relations either.

View attachment 426617

Needs a new brain.
Not to sound too cliché but it looks like
she needs to get laid. I'd be happy to help her out .

That would be dangerous. I fear you would lose some rather important parts.

Just sayin...

View attachment 426617

Completely agree. Just wondered one of those questions a weazily lawyer my use to cost us a lot of money, exploring the lines of public speech vs private speech sanctioning by the government.
I suspect the teacher is in the wrong profession. Doubt I would recommend public relations either.

I work in construction management, a rant like that made public by me would only help my job prospects.

View attachment 426617

I work in construction management, a rant like that made public by me would only help my job prospects.
Wow. You have an interesting clientele. I was mostly sales and mgt, but always meeting the public and representing the company. It would have gotten me canned in a heartbeat.

View attachment 426617

Wow. You have an interesting clientele. I was mostly sales and mgt, but always meeting the public and representing the company. It would have gotten me canned in a heartbeat.

Construction management is confrontational, a meeting doesn't really start until someone tells someone else off.

View attachment 426617

Construction management is confrontational, a meeting doesn't really start until someone tells someone else off.
Witness a few fist fights myself, way back when selling to contractors. Also, seen good contractors doing their own construction management kick jerks off their jobsite for starting crap. On more than once, it was (like you said) indeed a signal that an opportunity was going to open up or expand. I was just not the one that got rant my frustrations. Your spot is easy. those things boil down to you knowing how it is going to be done, but just deciding who is going to do it, vs who is going to get the fk off your site.

Forum List

Back