Crazy Carly Fiorina ran for president as a republican in 2016. now she says she's voting for Biden

should she be kicked out of the GOP, my friends?

Trump's treatment of her during the debates is the reason my parents hate him. They've been ABTs ever since.
She was an opponent. He owed her nothing extra just because she's a woman.
But why did he feel it necessary to give her extra, because she is a woman?

should she be kicked out of the GOP, my friends?

Good for her. I voted for every Republican starting with Ronald Reagan to Mitt Romney. I will vote for Biden and the Democrat running for the Senate in my state. I didsn't leve the Republican Party. It left me.

Look, the reality is this, there is in truth just one political party in the United States, and none of you get a vote in any matters of consequence within it, that is precisely what all of the obvious treason has been about, Trump, and specifically the people who made him president, threaten that arrangement! :wink:
There are two parties in the United States, the American party and the Communist party.

The Republican Party is the party of hate for anyone who is not a white male.

Well, with a face like that, she is welcome to vote Democrat for the good of the Country.

Crazy Carly was the 1st woman ever to run such a giant enterprise as HP. critics predicted she would fail, saying she's too slick and inexperienced

look at her record and decide for yourselves, my friends!

Trump is the crazy one. Carly is sane. Trump is not.

" Failed presidential candidate (thank you President Trump!), Carly Fiorina, said she will be voting for Corrupt Joe Biden. She lost so badly to me, twice in one campaign, that she should be voting for Joe. No complaints!! " - Trump

Donald Trump is the one who is corrupt. Treump needs to expand his base not shrink it.

Look, the reality is this, there is in truth just one political party in the United States, and none of you get a vote in any matters of consequence within it, that is precisely what all of the obvious treason has been about, Trump, and specifically the people who made him president, threaten that arrangement! :wink:
There are two parties in the United States, the American party and the Communist party.

Repeat after me, "see Spot run, see Dick and Jane Run with Spot!" :rolleyes:

Repeat after me, "see Spot run, see Dick and Jane Run with Spot!" :rolleyes:

That is apparently your level of intelligence.

trying to make profit in the computer business is like trying to land a man on the moon. Fiorina was tough-minded enough to do it, she worked miracles in a brutal industry.

i admire her record, even if i dont agree politically

did you know?

Fiorina grew up in Ghana because of her father's work.

you know what that means!

she could have been the 1st GOP black president!

" Failed presidential candidate (thank you President Trump!), Carly Fiorina, said she will be voting for Corrupt Joe Biden. She lost so badly to me, twice in one campaign, that she should be voting for Joe. No complaints!! " - Trump

Never missing an opportunity for to make an unnecessary, misogynistic, and patently false, Trumpian insult, by referring to a highly successful and well regarded businesswoman, as "crazy", you point out the obvious. No one with a functioning brain, is voting for Trump.

Fiorina's dad wanted her to become a lawyer, so she spent one year at UCLA law school then gave up

"i have a headache!" she bellowed at the time

Forum List

Back