Crazy Carly Fiorina ran for president as a republican in 2016. now she says she's voting for Biden

should she be kicked out of the GOP, my friends?

She's got shit for brains. All she ever did was ruin and bankrupt a company, HP. She should have been kept in the kitchen baking cookies in the first place.

By definition, if you are not going to vote for your party candidate, you are not a member fo the party.

I guarantee Cruz is voting for Trump.
I don't know...Cruz is a globalist.
He is, and that's why your continual rant about Lion Ted is such a joke
?

Cite a post from me about Cruz. The archIves here go back many years.

What specific post about Cruz did you find the most compelling?

Just link to it.

By definition, if you are not going to vote for your party candidate, you are not a member fo the party.

Do all the USMB self-proclaimed conservatives agree with this definition?

Conservatives are not Republicans.

Come on man. Don’t be so fucking ignorant.

Donald Trump should tried for war crimes, but I will vote for him over Alzheimer’s Biden.

It’s so dumb to claim conservatives are republicans.

Did you hear of Libertarians?

Describe the war crimes.

Yemen.

What the fuck are we doing in Yemen?

Yes so trump whooped her

Conservatives are not Republicans.

Come on man. Don’t be so fucking ignorant.

Donald Trump should tried for war crimes, but I will vote for him over Alzheimer’s Biden.

It’s so dumb to claim conservatives are republicans.

Did you hear of Libertarians?

Describe the war crimes.

Yemen.

What the fuck are we doing in Yemen?

Focus
Yemen is a place
Describe the crime.

You literally asked if Conservatives support Carly being removed as a Republican.

Come on man.

Let me ask you. Should a liberal be kicked out of the Democrat party for openly voting against Biden?
Not at all. Especially since Biden isn't a liberal.

And that's NOT what I asked. My question was to establish a standard going forward, as I see it will be an argument on the other side at some point in the future.

She's a typical disgruntled neverTrumper. Trump defeated them all in 2016, along with the Democrats.

He'll do so again in November.

Last edited:

She's atypical disgruntled neverTrumper. Trump defeated them all in 2016, along with the Democrats.

he wont win in 2024 though...so what are you gonna do then?

She's atypical disgruntled neverTrumper. Trump defeated them all in 2016, along with the Democrats.

he wont win in 2024 though...so what are you gonna do then?
You are correct!

just another reason I dont trust republicans anymore than democrats,,,,,,

She wasn't really a Republican.
She was simply a mediocre business person with no real political tie
At best she was a piss poor excuse for a business person.

I'm interested in what my senator, Susan Collins, decides this year. In 2016 she publicly announced she would not vote for Trump. However, during his term she has been voting the Republican party line a lot more than she used to. Of course, what she does in the voting booth is private and maybe she won't say this year. I dunno.

just another reason I dont trust republicans anymore than democrats,,,,,,

She wasn't really a Republican.
She was simply a mediocre business person with no real political tie
At best she was a piss poor excuse for a business person.
That’s true. She did a terrible job at HP.

I'm interested in what my senator, Susan Collins, decides this year. In 2016 she publicly announced she would not vote for Trump. However, during his term she has been voting the Republican party line a lot more than she used to. Of course, what she does in the voting booth is private and maybe she won't say this year. I dunno.
Susan Collins knows what she wants, and she always wants something extra. she's always bargaining for something more...who knows what the hell that something is. Biden would have picked her for VP if she didn't have that speech impediment (ANNOYING VOICE)...she would shatter the glass ceiling with her voice!

Trump's treatment of her during the debates is the reason my parents hate him. They've been ABTs ever since.

Susan Collins knows what she wants, and she always wants something extra. she's always bargaining for something more...who knows what the hell that something is. Biden would have picked her for VP if she didn't have that speech impediment (ANNOYING VOICE)...she would shatter the glass ceiling with her voice!
She hasn't got a high screechy voice. She is hard to listen to, though. Like listening to a stutterer trying to get the words out sometimes.
That's got nothing to do with my idle curiosity, though. She made her choice public in 2016. Granted, it was after the Access Hollywood tape, and I guess she figured if she wanted any female Mainers to vote for her again, she'd better reject Trump. But now.....she's been either on his side or quiet, like most of the Republicans lately.
Just wondering. You didn't have to go into a rant about it.

She is firmly entrenched in the Establishment.

PROFITABILITY!

the objective that makes all the other objectives possible. that's what Fiorina specialized in at HP, my friends

Why do people leave you? And the Progs leave also. Only to restart the same madness where they go. They get a couple of decades of comfort before the drug induced decisions destroy their areas. Seattle and Portland should be the envy of other cities. They are not.

Trump's treatment of her during the debates is the reason my parents hate him. They've been ABTs ever since.

She was an opponent. He owed her nothing extra just because she's a woman.

Forum List

Back