Crazy Carly Fiorina ran for president as a republican in 2016. now she says she's voting for Biden

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
By definition, if you are not going to vote for your party candidate, you are not a member fo the party.

I guarantee Cruz is voting for Trump.

should she be kicked out of the GOP, my friends?

Nobody should be surprised by this. She's not fighting China for a job. In fact, she probably doesn't have to do much of anything and she drags in a few hundred thousand a year, and she was a sub par CEO.

should she be kicked out of the GOP, my friends?

just another reason I dont trust republicans anymore than democrats,,,,,,

Look, the reality is this, there is in truth just one political party in the United States, and none of you get a vote in any matters of consequence within it, that is precisely what all of the obvious treason has been about, Trump, and specifically the people who made him president, threaten that arrangement! :wink:

Look, the reality is this, there is in truth just one political party in the United States, and none of you get a vote in any matters of consequence within it, that is precisely what all of the obvious treason has been about, Trump, and specifically the people who made him president, threaten that arrangement! :wink:
There are two parties in the United States, the American party and the Communist party.

• Banned
Crazy Carly was the 1st woman ever to run such a giant enterprise as HP. critics predicted she would fail, saying she's too slick and inexperienced

look at her record and decide for yourselves, my friends!

By definition, if you are not going to vote for your party candidate, you are not a member fo the party.

I guarantee Cruz is voting for Trump.
Do all the USMB self-proclaimed conservatives agree with this definition?

Conservatives are not Republicans.

Come on man. Don’t be so fucking ignorant.

Donald Trump should tried for war crimes, but I will vote for him over Alzheimer’s Biden.

It’s so dumb to claim conservatives are republicans.

Did you hear of Libertarians?

Good for her. Nice to see republicans don’t all march in lockstep.

Bolton now says Trump "has trouble with women leaders"...this thread proves it

Donald Trump should tried for war crimes, but I will vote for him over Alzheimer’s Biden.

Where did I claim or suggest that Republicans are conservatives? Or the other way around rather.

Where did I claim or suggest that Republicans are conservatives? Or the other way around rather.

You literally asked if Conservatives support Carly being removed as a Republican.

Come on man.

Let me ask you. Should a liberal be kicked out of the Democrat party for openly voting against Biden?

Forum List

Back