Crazed Tranny Dude Celebrates Pride Month by Murdering His Father

He's a terrorist.
Trump will pardon me.

This reminds me of when you guys call Atheists militant just because they are vocal about their beliefs. But for years you ignored militant theists who burned them at the stake, hung them, persecuted them.....

You can dish but can't take it.

Trump will pardon me.

This reminds me of when you guys call Atheists militant just because they are vocal about their beliefs. But for years you ignored militant theists who burned them at the stake, hung them, persecuted them.....

You can dish but can't take it.

Even if you get your wish and Trump is reelected, you're still a violent terrorist who advocates for murder:
You think that guy had a good relationship with his son? If you don't love your kid because he's a tranny, you deserve to die at his hands. Sleep with one eye open bitches. LOL

Michigan is a free state? During Covid, you had your government blocking off parts of a store that the government deemed as not necessary. Your government forced nursing home to accept Covid patients from hospitals which killed hundreds of people. Yeah, your free to obey the governor.
During a pandemic? I love how you downplay what was happening at the time.

Sorry we aren't free to be stupid and kill other people because we are stupid.

But if you want an abortion, smoke pot, whatever. Come to MI

My Home state, hopefully we can regain it from the likes of drug dealers like you, criminal. I am a recovered alcoholic thanks, at least alcohol is legal criminal

Pot is legal my friend. At least it is in MI. There are 3 companies in my city you stupid fucks. Lume, Bazonzoes and the Green House.

You guys cry about tyranny and a government that interfers with your freedom but in your state you can't smoke pot or get an abortion. But walk around without a mask during a pandemic? Sure. Abort yourselves.

Even if you get your wish and Trump is reelected, you're still a violent terrorist who advocates for murder:
How many threads have you Republicans and Conservatives started on tranny's? My god you are obsessed with them. You must believe this is a winning message/issue for you. Maybe your only one. It's why Ron Disantimonious has waged a war on woke in FL.

I like Chris Christie.

You have no evidence of anything, you cokeheads are all nuts.
Dude, this tranny is hot.

nikki-secondino-221230-27-1.jpg

This is who they stabbed

brooklyn-bensonhhurst-homicide-081-1.jpg

My question is, would you do them? They?

Pot is legal my friend. At least it is in MI. There are 3 companies in my city you stupid fucks. Lume, Bazonzoes and the Green House.

You guys cry about tyranny and a government that interfers with your freedom but in your state you can't smoke pot or get an abortion. But walk around without a mask during a pandemic? Sure. Abort yourselves.
Yeah much to the chagrin of Good people in Michigan! Masks did squat for you

Yeah much to the chagrin of Good people in Michigan! Masks did squat for you
Bullshit. You cons are so stupid. Long after they lifted the mask mandate in most places, doctors offices continued to have us wear them.

Why? It's like not covering your mouth when you sneeze and saying "covering my mouth doesn't work". You're an idiot. Next time I see you I'm going to sneeze right in your mouth and nose. Bet you wish you had a mask on when I do it.

Bullshit. You cons are so stupid. Long after they lifted the mask mandate in most places, doctors offices continued to have us wear them.

Why? It's like not covering your mouth when you sneeze and saying "covering my mouth doesn't work". You're an idiot. Next time I see you I'm going to sneeze right in your mouth and nose. Bet you wish you had a mask on when I do it.
They did squat, and you sheep continued to wear them. You wouldn't get out of the hospital for awhile if you did that with your probably infected druggie blood

I was in a deep blue state your governors restrictions were worse than ours, but you had a governor that put Covid patients in with the elderly and killed hundreds, your governor wouldn't allow shoppers to buy anything in a variety store that wasn't food, even though they were already there! That is commie BS right there. If I wanted to smoke pot, or whatever, I can do that in many states, you cokeheads just don't have any brains, now go fry your brain somemore!

Unless we are your tranny hero whose patricide you are giddy about.

Yeah, we know.

Forum List

Back