Crazed Tranny Dude Celebrates Pride Month by Murdering His Father

You are a drug addict, and you admit to selling drugs, you are scum for selling drugs and using drugs, you need to be in jail.
I don’t. Is pot even a drug? Today I drive to the Greenhouse and buy pot. Pre rolls, trees, edibles, wax, Rick Simpson oil.

Relax grampa. I always knew the law was bullshit and yes I broke the law. Misdemeanor. Never got caught. Sold it illegally for years. Statute of limitations run out. Didnt pay taxes. I’m smart.

You never purchased anything on the black market?

I don’t. Is pot even a drug? Today I drive to the Greenhouse and buy pot. Pre rolls, trees, edibles, wax, Rick Simpson oil.

Relax grampa. I always knew the law was bullshit and yes I broke the law. Misdemeanor. Never got caught. Sold it illegally for years. Statute of limitations run out. Didnt pay taxes. I’m smart.

You never purchased anything on the black market?
You are a druggie, marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamines, that is how you liberals roll, if you are killed, I wouldn’t blame anyone since you are the way you are.

That is the same stupid logic you are using on a dead man who can’t defend himself. Pretty stupid logic and I proved it. So before you start mouthing off on your ignorant BS. The kid was charged with murder during the commission of a felony. What felony was this poor child committing when they murdered their father. The other detail is many patients, employees and neighbors all commented about him being a good person, he also gave of his time traveling to other countries doing free dental work. It must be terrifying to you that he gave of his time and money.

You are a druggie, marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamines, that is how you liberals roll, if you are killed, I wouldn’t blame anyone since you are the way you are.

That is the same stupid logic you are using on a dead man who can’t defend himself. Pretty stupid logic and I proved it. So before you start mouthing off on your ignorant BS. The kid was charged with murder during the commission of a felony. What felony was this poor child committing when they murdered their father. The other detail is many patients, employees and neighbors all commented about him being a good person, he also gave of his time traveling to other countries doing free dental work. It must be terrifying to you that he gave of his time and money.
The man contributed to society.

I can understand why Sealy hates him, all things considered.

Sounds like BTK

Seditious conspiracy. Coup. Election fraud. Much worse
A few hundred uncoordinated morons who disrupted things and assaulted police (who then let them in the building).. Congress resumed hours later.

It was minimal, a drop in the bucket compared to BLMs mass riot of assault, arson, battery, and murder. None of your hyperbole claims are accurate based on what actually happened. You probably listened to the view and msnbc/cnn for information if that’s what you call it

A few hundred uncoordinated morons who disrupted things and assaulted police (who then let them in the building).. Congress resumed hours later.

It was minimal, a drop in the bucket compared to BLMs mass riot of assault, arson, battery, and murder. None of your hyperbole claims are accurate based on what actually happened. You probably listened to the view and msnbc/cnn for information if that’s what you call it
Much of which happened to Government buildings.

Well I love my father and I’d love my son if he were a tranny.

Do any of us have trannies in our families? My brothers neighbor had a cute little girl who is transitioning to a gross little boy. Single mom with a black boyfriend. He’s a professor but turns out he plays a lot of video game so she threw him out. So they have daddy issues? If they had two parents would they be like this?

Oh, aren't you just so adorably tolerant! You must have a huge stash of SJW brownie points in the top dresser drawer.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back