Crazed Tranny Dude Celebrates Pride Month by Murdering His Father

I was in a deep blue state your governors restrictions were worse than ours, but you had a governor that put Covid patients in with the elderly and killed hundreds, your governor wouldn't allow shoppers to buy anything in a variety store that wasn't food, even though they were already there! That is commie BS right there. If I wanted to smoke pot, or whatever, I can do that in many states, you cokeheads just don't have any brains, now go fry your brain somemore!
Maybe for a brief moment you could only buy necessities? I don't recall not being allowed to buy certain items at any place that was open.

Maybe they didn't allow car companies and furniture stores to be open for a while?

What deep blue state were you in?

And funny thing is, I went up to Trump country a lot during the pandemic. We were lucky to have a vacation home to get away from each other while you and your family were stuck in one house for a year together. LOL. Anyways, up there they wore masks. They were worried too. Are you saying people in red states didn't wear masks or social distance? Probably why most of the people who died were unvaccinated.

Can you name any famous vaccinated political talkers who died after they got vaccinated? No? Not one? But I can name 5 right wing talk show radio hosts who told people not to get vaccinated who DIED when they got covid.

We told you your chances of dying were 10 times more than ours and you didn't care. Our chances of dying when we got it was 1%. Yours was 10%. And you're crying because we were being careful with people's lives? Fuck you dump papa.

Maybe for a brief moment you could only buy necessities? I don't recall not being allowed to buy certain items at any place that was open.

Maybe they didn't allow car companies and furniture stores to be open for a while?

And funny thing is, I went up to Trump country a lot during the pandemic. We were lucky to have a vacation home to get away from each other while you and your family were stuck in one house for a year together. LOL. Anyways, up there they wore masks. They were worried too. Are you saying people in red states didn't wear masks or social distance? Probably why most of the people who died were unvaccinated.

Can you name any famous vaccinated political talkers who died after they got vaccinated? No? Not one? But I can name 5 right wing talk show radio hosts who told people not to get vaccinated who DIED when they got covid.

We told you your chances of dying were 10 times more than ours and you didn't care. Our chances of dying when we got it was 1%. Yours was 10%. And you're crying because we were being careful with people's lives? Fuck you dump papa.
Careful with people’s lives? Like throwing Covid infected people into nursing homes? Your state government killed hundreds, dumbass, that meth is screwing with your mind. I went on vacation in August of 2020, idiot. You are one of the biggest bigots I know, cokehead.

Careful with people’s lives? Like throwing Covid infected people into nursing homes? Your state government killed hundreds, dumbass, that meth is screwing with your mind. I went on vacation in August of 2020, idiot. You are one of the biggest bigots I know, cokehead.

WASHINGTON — Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic Chairman Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio) opened today’s hearing titled “’Like Fire Through Dry Grass’: Nursing Home Mortality & COVID-19 Policies” by reminding Americans that policy makers, health organizations, and state officials knew from the beginning of the pandemic that elderly individuals faced an increased risk of COVID morbidity and mortality. Chairman Wenstrup slammed Governor Andrew Cuomo (D-N.Y.) and other public health officials in New Jersey and Pennsylvania for forcing nursing homes and long-term care facilities to admit positive COVID-19 patients — leading to the deaths of more than 35,000 elderly Americans. He also pointed out that the “must-admit” nursing home orders and the subsequent cover-up of the true death tolls were driven by a political agenda, not science. The Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic will seek to hold these officials accountable for their deadly policy decisions and provide transparency for all affected families.

But think about how much money we saved.

WASHINGTON — Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic Chairman Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio) opened today’s hearing titled “’Like Fire Through Dry Grass’: Nursing Home Mortality & COVID-19 Policies” by reminding Americans that policy makers, health organizations, and state officials knew from the beginning of the pandemic that elderly individuals faced an increased risk of COVID morbidity and mortality. Chairman Wenstrup slammed Governor Andrew Cuomo (D-N.Y.) and other public health officials in New Jersey and Pennsylvania for forcing nursing homes and long-term care facilities to admit positive COVID-19 patients — leading to the deaths of more than 35,000 elderly Americans. He also pointed out that the “must-admit” nursing home orders and the subsequent cover-up of the true death tolls were driven by a political agenda, not science. The Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic will seek to hold these officials accountable for their deadly policy decisions and provide transparency for all affected families.

Andrew Cuomo and Joe Biden are two of the most prolific mass killers in history. Cuomo for his disastrous policy of putting infected people into vulnerable nursing homes, and Biden for perpetuating the deadly lie that vaccinated people can't get or transmit covid, a lie which likely killed at least 300,000 Americans. You believed it, of course, and probably killed several hundred people running around thinking you were "immune".

We saved nothing, we still have scummy methheads like yourself still breathing. and your stupid governor was complicit in murdering people.

Andrew Cuomo and Joe Biden are two of the most prolific mass killers in history. Cuomo for his disastrous policy of putting infected people into vulnerable nursing homes, and Biden for perpetuating the deadly lie that vaccinated people can't get or transmit covid, a lie which likely killed at least 300,000 Americans. You believed it, of course, and probably killed several hundred people running around thinking you were "immune".

Who is Mike Pence attacking? It's not Biden. He says Trump is not fit to serve. Anyone who puts themselves above the constitution.

He and Chris Christie are not wrong about Trump. I hope you guys run someone else so they can lose to Biden.

Who is Mike Pence attacking? It's not Biden. He says Trump is not fit to serve. Anyone who puts themselves above the constitution.

He and Chris Christie are not wrong about Trump. I hope you guys run someone else so they can lose to Biden.
That's cause Pence is an America hating pile of crap like you.

We never got down to the bottom of putting a number on how many people you killed because you thought you were "immune" to covid.

Is 300 a good round number we can agree on?

IIRC, only one person was murdered that day, and murdered by a black leftist cop. Try again.
4 people were murdered by the cops that day.
Ashli was shot point blank by a black male cop with a bad history.
Rosanne Boyland was beaten to death by a black woman cop.
Both of those 2 cops got awards.

The 2 older guys were hit with "non-lethal" rounds before they died.

Listen you lying sack I never once claimed I liked pence. Lying pos.

Most of us who support Trump thought Pence was a poor choice from Day 1.

Good illustration of how disconnected the leftist vermin are from reality, or how much they simply assume because their DNC talking point feeds tell them so.

Cool story, bro.

Forum List

Back