Crazed Tranny Dude Celebrates Pride Month by Murdering His Father

Why was the perp charged with murder while committing a felony? Was he trying to rob his parents and got caught? Just a weird charge, something just isn’t adding up.

What did this father do wrong to raise a monster? Maybe this is just a mental illness issue. Put them in a psycho ward and when they are better, let them out. They won't do it again. They promise.

I can't explain it to a con. Because you look at Obama and Pelosi and see evil. But you look at Trump and see a good man. So your eyeballs are fucked up.

Wow! I am left breathless by how profound you thought you sounded saying that. I've got to write that down.

Thanks for sharing this post with us.

What did this father do wrong to raise a monster? Maybe this is just a mental illness issue. Put them in a psycho ward and when they are better, let them out. They won't do it again. They promise.
Look at yourself, you chose to be a drug dealer, were your parents drug dealers or did you make a choice to deal drugs, cokehead?

I can't explain it to a con. Because you look at Obama and Pelosi and see evil. But you look at Trump and see a good man. So your eyeballs are fucked up.
Never said Trump was a good man, never said he wasn't her cared about the USA, Pelosi and Obama care about themselves and how much power they can accrue, to push their global agenda on people while they benefit

Wait Sealy is a drug dealer? What a dirtbag
I used to sell pot. But now it's legal. Do you look down on bootleggers of the past? Consider me a bootlegger.

And looking back, wasn't that dumb to outlaw booze? I'm sure you and Papadummy probably don't drink alcohol but if you did, the prudes back during prohibition thought of you the same way you think of me. Do we care what those old dead prudes thought back then?

Then we clearly don't care what you think now. You already lost the vote. At least in the Free State of Michigan. Great state.

I used to sell pot. But now it's legal. Do you look down on bootleggers of the past? Consider me a bootlegger.

And looking back, wasn't that dumb to outlaw booze? I'm sure you and Papadummy probably don't drink alcohol but if you did, the prudes back during prohibition thought of you the same way you think of me. Do we care what those old dead prudes thought back then?

Then we clearly don't care what you think now. You already lost the vote. At least in the Free State of Michigan. Great state.
My Home state, hopefully we can regain it from the likes of drug dealers like you, criminal. I am a recovered alcoholic thanks, at least alcohol is legal criminal

My father has been dead 22, wasn't Christian but a good man and never did drugs and only had a drink every once in awhile, years do not mention him again, you aren't good enough to mention him criminal

Michigan is a free state? During Covid, you had your government blocking off parts of a store that the government deemed as not necessary. Your government forced nursing home to accept Covid patients from hospitals which killed hundreds of people. Yeah, your free to obey the governor.

Look the drug dealer is trying to justify his selling drugs.

I drink alcohol and you already know that, you just want to switch the subject because you are getting your ass kicked for making up crap about a murder victim, I suppose you believe that a women dressed provocatively is asking to be raped.

Forum List

Back