Crayola is making an effort to promote inclusivity with a new line of crayons

I remember the racist crayola controversy a few years ago. Crayola labels all of their crayons sold in other countries in the language of that country. It came to the attention of race baiters that the color black in Spanish is negro. All black crayons sold in Spanish speaking countries are negro crayons. The SJWs wanted the language changed to be kindly. It didn't work.

They are crayons. This is for children not artists. Kids color themselves green or purple.

I remember the racist crayola controversy a few years ago. Crayola labels all of their crayons sold in other countries in the language of that country. It came to the attention of race baiters that the color black in Spanish is negro. All black crayons sold in Spanish speaking countries are negro crayons. The SJWs wanted the language changed to be kindly. It didn't work.

They are crayons. This is for children not artists. Kids color themselves green or purple.

Hey don't be ageist. I'm 65 and I still color myself green when I use my crayons.

this is sick

You know the guy who might say, “I hate Political Correctness as much as the next guy…”? Well, that's not me. I am the next guy, and I tell you that that other guy is lying. I hate political correctness with a passion that he could never comprehend.

That said, I don't see anything wrong with this. This post reads as something that other guy might right, in a vain attempt to convince you that he hates political correctness as much as I do, by trying to smear something with it that he can condemn.

Well hopefully this is like other similar lefty nonsense and I can just identify as medium deep rose but not actually have to come anywhere near close to a real match. That would make me feel soooo good.

Forum List

Back