Some facts about republicans and blacks relationship. Compared to democrats

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
8E4EC9F1-027F-499B-9B1B-82C9BCBCBB3A.jpeg
I found this pretty interesting..

View attachment 340001I found this pretty interesting..
Libturds are just going to say the parties were totally reversed in the 1800's. Maybe some of that is true, all parties evolve over a long time. I suspect a lot of S grenades launched on this one. Lol

The Truth is one of the most painful GD thing for a libturd. A lot of these Republican weaklings need truth too.

A lot of Repubs knew that the Russian scam was BS but kept their mouths shut, ESPECIALLY before the election...Cough Cough McCain.

Republican snowflakes look back to a history they'd no longer support today. Racism is a large part of the hard core republican base today, the white supremacist piece of their puzzle.

'Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019'

'How Racism Is Destroying America'

Republican snowflakes look back to a history they'd no longer support today. Racism is a large part of the hard core republican base today, the white supremacist piece of their puzzle.

In 1860 what party elite wanted slavery laws?

In 1950 what party created policies and laws that caused black oppression?

2000’s Baltimore what party created polices that started a race riot?

Asking for a friend
Winco

Last edited:
(R) and (D) had platform changes.

The Confederate States, how did they vote on Slavery?
The People that have strong confederate beliefs today, are the redneck southerners from those Confederate States that are mainly supporters of the (R) party of today.
Don't be embarrassed, it's true.

So sure, the (D) of old voted as suggested above, but in terms of ideology, those Southern (D) are todays (R).
So fake news.
Charlie Kirk as a (R) or Conservative today, whatever he wants to classify himself as, would have been a supporter of the (D) party back when the voting took place.

So yeah, feel good about your Fake Claim that todays current (D) would vote that way now, because, I'll say it for you again, those Southern Confederate (D) are todays Conservative (R).

MINDLESS midcan comes out of hiding to post THIS garbage. Dreadful.

The People that have strong confederate beliefs today, are the redneck southerners from those Confederate States that are mainly supporters of the (R) party of today.

So sure, the (D) of old voted as suggested above, but in terms of ideology, those Southern (D) are todays (R).
So fake news.
Charlie Kirk as a (R) or Conservative today, whatever he wants to classify himself as, would have been a supporter of the (D) party back when the voting took place.

So yeah, feel good about your Fake Claim that todays current (D) would vote that way now, because, I'll say it for you again, those Southern Confederate (D) are todays Conservative (R).
Hey, buddy, how YOU doin'? Join me in our sports discussion in the Bull Ring, I'm ready for some more questions.

So fake news.

The south went republican in the 70’s because they were watching what was going on in NY, Chicago, with the discos, homosexuality, aids, and were like ohhhh hell no lol we are republican now we
Arent that crazy ha.. And as racism left the south it became more Republican and as more cries of racial oppression happened in the north it became more Democrat

New Topics

Forum List

Back