Crash the border in violation of US law and you get a hotel room.. while US citizens who are homeless can go to Hell

This is really soemthing.. If you are a homeless person who obeys all the laws but just can't afford high rent.. too bad for you

I guess you should cross into Mexico, then re-cross into the US...

you will get a hotel room..

Oh, but wait... they will find out you are a US citizen so... never mind!

When will the insanity end? :uhoh3:
I was actually planning to start a thread on this.

The Democrats care SO much for US citizens at risk - including people of color - that they make them homeless by the millions, and allow illegals to shred the social safety net to boot.

This is really soemthing.. If you are a homeless person who obeys all the laws but just can't afford high rent.. too bad for you

One part of Biden's BBB plan was a plan to help citizens with affordable housing. Republicans opposed that. Republicans oppose housing for American citizens and people who cross the border. Send your complaint to McConnell and McCarthy.

I know right. Republicans will fund public transportation for immigrants waiting on asylum hearings but won't fund public transportation for American citizens. It's deplorable. 😆

No, you get to ride on a Russian made jet paid for by the people of FLA to a better states than the one you just left.

Democrats tell immigrants to surge the borders and south American countries are draining their prisoners into America.

Democrats are America's enemy within.

Biden's policies are increasing rents.

Democrats tell immigrants to surge the borders and south American countries are draining their prisoners into America.

Democrats are America's enemy within.
yeh, but the enemy won't mess with the heavily armed people, the elites in DC, so what do said elites care if everyday Americans aren't so blessed ?

Then they want to defund the police so we, the everyday people, the flyovers, are really up S---- Creek without a paddle.

They care about adult Americans as much as they care about unborn ones in the womb.. :oops:

A military veteran is left out on the street while an illegal alien gets to stay in a luxury hotel. What a sad commentary.

A military veteran is left out on the street while an illegal alien gets to stay in a luxury hotel. What a sad commentary.
sad commentary is ubiquitous since the demented ones began to rule, thanks to entrenched corruption in the voting systems. I hear things are being fixed. If not, get used to chaos and injustice and freaks being in charge

Forum List

Back