Lindsey Graham wants to protect human life. Others.. not so much

greenerpastures

Sep 17, 2022

I was watching Fox News earlier and this creepy pro-abortion b**** had many criticisms of Graham's proposal.

She didn't make a lot of sense.. name was Liz Clayburn or something like that.. On Howie Kurtz's show. I was mostly watching Fox for Maria Bartiromo's show.. She's the best.

But anyway, there does need to be a ban after 15 weeks. Some of us say No abortion ever. But I guess that's too "radical"

and people wonder why our world is in the sewer, why it's all about $$ and power in DC and the whole We the People.. governing ourselves is just a bunch of bs anymore. The Ten Commandments became the 10 Suggstions

Miss lindsay must have been paid off by the democrat filth to try and sabotage all republican elections.

They have nothing to run on except abortion.

What am I suppose to take from this? That Lindsey is pro-choice?

Miss lindsay must have been paid off by the democrat filth to try and sabotage all republican elections.

They have nothing to run on except abortion.
you don't like LindseY?

I really don't think his proposal will derail any R.. or am I missing something?

I was watching Fox News earlier and this creepy pro-abortion b**** had many criticisms of Graham's proposal.

If you feel the need to redact certain letters of a word because of some sort of personal delicate sensibility, don't use the word... you look foolish.

The word is "bitch."

Which is exactly what Lindsey Graham is, a little flip flopping scared Trump bitch. It will be a great day when he is finally replaced with a Republican,

If you feel the need to redact certain letters of a word because of some sort of personal delicate sensibility, don't use the word... you look foolish.

The word is "bitch."
I don't have a problem using the word Bitch. I just thought maybe someone else may not like it or something.. guess you never thought of that possibility

figures

But.. but what about the main point..?

namely that abortion is murder

and therefore should NEVER be legal.

NEVER

God does not make children so people can murder them. But even if you are "not religious" abortion is still murder. That is OBJECTIVE fact

She didn't make a lot of sense.. name was Liz Clayburn or something like that.. On Howie Kurtz's show. I was mostly watching Fox for Maria Bartiromo's show.. She's the best.

But anyway, there does need to be a ban after 15 weeks. Some of us say No abortion ever. But I guess that's too "radical"

and people wonder why our world is in the sewer, why it's all about $$ and power in DC and the whole We the People.. governing ourselves is just a bunch of bs anymore. The Ten Commandments became the 10 Suggstions
People need to be more responsible. Less babies conceived is not a bad thing. Our church has several young married couples who have stated they will not be having kids. No abortions will happen. A courageous choice on their behalf. To this we will all agree.

But.. but what about the main point..?

namely that abortion is murder

and therefore should NEVER be legal.

I agree. But I believe states should make the decision...not the fed.

Some states say it's ok to kill somebody if they break into your house...other states do not.

And no...I don't like miss lindsay! His bill has no chance of passing in THIS congress and biden wouldn't sign it into law...so what's the point (other than to sabotage repubs)?

Right before an election no less.

I thought striking down Roe was supposed to return abortion decisions to individual States. Seems Lindsay wants the Fed to step in again.....HUH?

I thought striking down Roe was supposed to return abortion decisions to individual States. Seems Lindsay wants the Fed to step in again.....HUH?

Exactly!

The issue BELONGS to the states! Not the federal gov't.

And it was never legislated or voted on in the first place...it was a USSC decision (roe Vs Wade).

They can't test for some severe birth defects until 16 weeks. That's why you're not an ob/gyn.

They can't test for some severe birth defects until 16 weeks. That's why you're not an ob/gyn.

Then that's a "health of the mother" issue. If the baby is destined to die in vitro or shortly after birth, then the risk of carrying on the pregnancy might not be worth it in terms of risking the mother's health (note: this is not MY argument but from lawmakers/doctors perspective).

Otherwise, Democrats are standing by their anti-human policy of wanting to kill disabled humans in the womb, because they're disabled. Right? Ableism, I think they call that these days?

Then that's a "health of the mother" issue. If the baby is destined to die in vitro or shortly after birth, then the risk of carrying on the pregnancy might not be worth it in terms of risking the mother's health (note: this is not MY argument but from lawmakers/doctors perspective).

Otherwise, Democrats are standing by their anti-human policy of wanting to kill disabled humans in the womb, because they're disabled. Right? Ableism, I think they call that these days?

You're free to have lots of children with birth defects.

Forum List

Back