Crash the border in violation of US law and you get a hotel room.. while US citizens who are homeless can go to Hell

greenerpastures

Sep 17, 2022

This is really soemthing.. If you are a homeless person who obeys all the laws but just can't afford high rent.. too bad for you

I guess you should cross into Mexico, then re-cross into the US...

you will get a hotel room..

Oh, but wait... they will find out you are a US citizen so... never mind!

When will the insanity end? :uhoh3:

We should be providing our homeless with free bus transportation to Miami where it’s nice and warm in the winter.

what? no suggestion on getting the homeless a hotel room like the gate crashers/law-breakers get?

The homeless have not committed a crime (most of them). It's the age of Crime Does Pay

forget anything u heard to the contrary

Will there be a time when homeless Americans are evicted out of the shelters to make room for illegals?

Blacks have become 2nd class victims while hispanics are getting all the attention (and free money) :laughing0301:

A healthy segment of blacks dig being 2nd class.
Because they're unwilling to give up their 'victim card'.
Even wealthy blacks refuse to let it go!!
The latter is ultra-unhinged!!

This is really soemthing.. If you are a homeless person who obeys all the laws but just can't afford high rent.. too bad for you

Again, demofks hate Americans

But they couldn't get a hotel room in Martha's Vineyard, even though there are plenty available.

Funny how that happens, innit?

But they couldn't get a hotel room in Martha's Vineyard, even though there are plenty available.

Funny how that happens, innit?
houses in M Vineyard are empty more than lived in, I have heard. But you know.. that compassion stuff only goes so far.. It is easy to talk about compassion, not so easy to actually live it..

Solution To US Homelessness:

Round up homeless Americans, 'deport' them, let them walk back across the border, claim to be South Americans - Democrats give them free everything, to include lodging...

Solution To US Homelessness:

Round up homeless Americans, 'deport' them, let them walk back across the border, claim to be South Americans - Democrats give them free everything, to include lodging...
they'd have to burn their US driver licenses or IDs

no tengo ID!

no tengo licenso!

Forum List

Back