Cracker Barrel is now Racist.

Yup..Georgia 'crackers' drove their herds down to Florida every year--as to not having anything to do with race...well..i bet there weren't a lot of black crackers...LOL!

Seems more an ECONOMIC matter than a racial one-- -- it took owning a lot of land and cattle which took WEALTH, and back then, not many blacks were wealthy yet.

I don't even know what a 'Twitter' is or how to get it. Same with a 'Facebook' or a Skype.

Yup..Georgia 'crackers' drove their herds down to Florida every year--as to not having anything to do with race...well..i bet there weren't a lot of black crackers...LOL!

Seems more an ECONOMIC matter than a racial one-- -- it took owning a lot of land and cattle which took WEALTH, and back then, not many blacks were wealthy yet.
To be sure..back then..Blacks WERE the wealth, fungible commodities~

Hey....if the name keeps out the undesirables it's a win,win.
And you can bet you'll never see a black person working there so you have a much better chance of not getting your breakfast spit on by a malcontent.
LOL..last cracker barrel i was in had not one white person working while i was there! Too funny!
Ahh, so it was like a literal plantation. Got it.

And you can bet you'll never see a black person working there so you have a much better chance of not getting your breakfast spit on by a malcontent.
LOL..last cracker barrel i was in had not one white person working while i was there! Too funny!
Yeah, like many neighborhoods in Democrat run cities like Chicago, Baltimore, etc.

Well...more like share-cropping...franchises are, i think.

Minus the dems who operate em.

There are some very sick people on this planet.

Cancel culture loses relevance if they don't cancel things.

Destroying lives is the goal of the left!

just this morning a local tattoo artist was doxed by the news paper for being involved in the coup

I sincerely appreciate this kind of thing as I can be sure to avoid such businesses.

Good ole Joe, getting it done!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is racist blah blah blah. What a bunch of babies.

It's no different than listen to a bunch of Trumpists.

Everyone is a victim in America it seems.
Sorry whacko the left is obsessed with fake racism.

and I see in your signature that you want to put an ice pick in a black mans head

very Cracker Barrel!
Trotsky was white, and that is how he died. Stalin hired a killer and he put an ice pick in Trotsky's head in Mexico.

Everything is racist blah blah blah. What a bunch of babies.

It's no different than listen to a bunch of Trumpists.

Everyone is a victim in America it seems.
Sorry whacko the left is obsessed with fake racism.

and I see in your signature that you want to put an ice pick in a black mans head

very Cracker Barrel!
Trotsky was white, and that is how he died. Stalin hired a killer and he put an ice pick in Trotsky's head in Mexico.
Yup..

Forum List

Back