Funny How This Gets Ignored

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
By our colorblind, don't see skin color, non racist whites that seem to find the most obscure story of black violence against whites.

Chad Wheeler's ex-girlfriend who alleged the NFL player brutally attacked her says she'll have to deal with her injuries for the rest of her life

1612979808115.png

Had he been black, I'm sure we would have heard all about the issue of black athletic thuggery.

1612980070350.png

What are her alleged injuries ? Hurt Feelings ?

Maybe if you dumb bitches clean the bathroom like you've been told bros wouldn't have to straighten yas out

Ever think of that ....

I mean really

By our colorblind, don't see skin color, non racist whites that seem to find the most obscure story of black violence against whites.

Chad Wheeler's ex-girlfriend who alleged the NFL player brutally attacked her says she'll have to deal with her injuries for the rest of her life

View attachment 455472

Had he been black, I'm sure we would have heard all about the issue of black athletic thuggery.

View attachment 455473
It must be hell to live in your world.....how sad for you....

What has happened is the humans have been made to hate each other over small things that mean nothing. Most people that are of different colors get along real well. But the MSM capitalizes on anything that happens wrong to keep different colors of humans at each others throat for no reason. When truly we are all human. Now we have the race fear...Where everyone is a racist when that is far from truth. This is a Cabal scam and we all need to join hands and stop listening to them and love our human brothers and sisters.

What would be cool, IM2, is if you could let go of all the hate you have for people and just be a normal guy.

Cuz each white guy who beat his wife once justifies 100 black guys and pimps doing it every day. Can't argue about that 'logic' in the OP; however, we can laugh at how stupid it is and consider the source.

View attachment 455472

View attachment 455473

The difference is that if he is guilty, we, white people, want him to pay the full penalty of the law and will shun him from now on.

As opposed to you, that stand by your black criminals, and celebrate them.

Dumbass.

View attachment 455472

View attachment 455473
It is not funny how you are ignored. But it is true.

View attachment 455472

View attachment 455473

As I've explained to you many times, you don't hear whites claiming they're victims of white genocide by blacks. Thus, there is no reason to cite white-on-white crime because we know more whites are killed by whites. You, however, don't seem to be aware that more blacks are killed by blacks. If you don't know this then you're a fucking moron. If you do know this then you are a dishonest, immature and irresponsible race baiter.

I know you won't see this unless someone quotes it because you're too much of a coward to talk to me but that's okay, some others need to see it anyway.

View attachment 455472

View attachment 455473
It must be hell to live in your world.....how sad for you....
We shoulda been pikin our own GD cotton. What dummies they were

Forum List

Back