NFL 20-21

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's my special post-retirement blogger toast to this inspirational NFL 2020-2021 season which has come to symbolize for many of us fans, sports-writers, and pros alike about the quality of American televised sports and what it means for dollars in this new age of media...and dexterity! Are you going to be cheering for one of the exciting NFL titan-QBs like Mahomes (Chiefs) this post-Coronavirus season or perhaps a new young sensation like Josh Allen (Bills)? Thanks so much for reading (and God bless),

brady12.jpg

====

"As the NFL 2020-2021 season approached, people were thinking of the legacy of the Coronavirus global tribulation and quarantine and how it spelled the complete seizure of sports in America. Now, players and coaches and trainers and executives prepared to reopen the season and allow fans to watch games from home on television! Fans started thinking again of the great Super Bowls of the past such as the one the New Orleans Saints one with new era QB sensation Drew Brees. How would the Coronavirus tribulation shape the NFL 20-21 season for fans and the athletes alike in the USA?"

brady4.jpg

"The iconic Darth Vader of the NFL, former multi-Bowl champion New England Patriots QB Tom Brady, was now a free agent and signed with the upstart Tampa Bay Buccaneers who were immediately put into Super Bowl contention for the NFL 20-21 season. Would the Philadelphia Eagles, who challenged Brady's seemingly-indomitable Patriots in a Super Bowl the Eagles lost and then challenged him again in a Super Bowl the Eagles won, now be stalking the Goliath/Vader Brady in the Buccaneers uniform, donning and boasting the same ominous #12 pro-jersey?"

brady1.jpg

"Kids at home just wanted to be excited to see what the new Madden NFL 21 video-game would look like on the Playstation 5 and Xbox X revamped play-systems at home! What would the video-games between iconic teams such as the Philadelphia Eagles and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers look like following the great Coronavirus quarantine tribulation? Would these simulated games echo a newfound restored stadium real-world spirit in the NFL, since players and executives were now coordinating a post-COVID-19 sports experience in arenas around the USA?"

brady2.jpg

"Madden 21 would showcase Brady as the Buccaneer he yearned to be after finally leaving his New England team. It would also showcase Super Bowl champion Patrick Mahomes of the Kansas City Chiefs, predicted to possibly repeat as champion in the NFL 20-21 season. The video-game would feature the hotly-predicted group of NFL teams in the USA predicted to make the 20-21 season exciting and TV-worthy in this post-Coronavirus era. Although the Coronavirus tribulation continues, it has waned, allowing sports (and video-games!) to receive a welcomed breath of new life! God bless America."

brady3.jpg

"Of course, you can't think about the contentious Philadelphia Eagles, who seem to always be caught up in the proverbial mix of competitive season teams without thinking about the rival Dallas Cowboys this NFL 20-21 season. That's because the Cowboys continue to boast good talent and a potent offense, which will require the Eagles to tighten up and coordinate well to down their division rivals. If the Eagles want to face Brady's Buccaneers or Mahomes' Chiefs in the playoff-season in 20-21, they'll need to find a way to thwart the Dallas Cowboys who're eagerly eyeing their schedule of opponents. This is great television...and restored entertainment!"

brady5.jpg

"Meanwhile, we're finally seeing the iconic once-Madden coached Raiders playing in Las Vegas and moved out of California...perhaps forever. Gone are the Oakland Raiders or the L.A. Raiders and here to stay arguably are the glittering Vegas Raiders. Look at their cheerleaders, man! This is fun and sexy television, and it's all possible because of Coronavirus management. Isn't this what America is all about, friends?"

brady6.jpg

"Kids remember playing classic video-games of NFL football from the 1980s and 1990s and now compare these games as young adults and adults to the hot new Madden NFL video-games presented on the new Playstation and Xbox systems. Sony and Microsoft have made tons and tons of money in the USA with Madden NFL video-games, so what will capitalism and consumerism offer to the American landscape for the NFL 20-21 season? It's all about the dollars, man."

brady9.jpg

"Of course, the video-games and sports-writing and fanfare will be 'colored' by the Coronavirus endurance and masks in the stadiums and in the practice-fields this season. People, adults and kids alike, are conscious of the endurance of the COVID-19 experience, and now that the US Open tennis tournament is concluding, everyone's thinking about the 'flavor' of American resilience. That's what democracy is about, right?"

brady10.jpg

"I myself will be watching the Vegas Raiders cheerleaders on the field if they're prepared and safe to return as outfitted members of the NFL organization! When you watch NFL football on television, you get the feeling that we Americans really appreciate the experience of shared diarism. Thank goodness America continues to boast immaculate medical and Coronavirus-response resources."

brady7.jpg

"Don't spread the gloom when you see coaches in Coronavirus masks this season, be it in the NFL or in high-schools and junior-school teams across the USA. This is a time of healing and endurance and the splendor of maintained media in the new age of media, man! Well, I don't want to sound like an evangelist, but the best way to get over a viral challenge is to think like a human being."

brady23.jpg

"I watched the Eagles struggle against the division opponents Washington Redskins today on TV. I'm predicting the Eagles will be a tough contender this post-Coronavirus season, but the New Orleans Saints, Kansas City Chiefs, and Baltimore Ravens will be the likely Super Bowl champions, unless a really fired up underdog-contender offers a really weighty challenge. Will the Vegas Raiders contribute something 'dreamy' to this diligent NFL 20-21 season? What do you think, my friends?"

brady24.jpg

"WINNING is not everything--but making the EFFORT to win is"- Vince Lombardi, Green Bay Packers

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

brady13.jpg

The Ad-Cent*

Because I'm really happy and inspired by the way that little blog turned out, here's a fun sardonic addendum about some potential media advertisement and consumerism endorsement reworking for the NFL 20-21 season, perhaps involving our iconic and moved NFL titan QB Tom Brady, a dioramic Tampa Bay Buccaneer.

DISCLAIMER: I intend to make no specific or explicit connection here between Tom Brady (Buccaneers/Patriots) and Vespa scooters.

arrow33.jpg

====

BRADY: I'm not certain a Vespa-scooter ad-campaign is for me!
VESPA: Tom, you're the master of football and magazines now, dude.
BRADY: Yeah, well, Vespa scooters are not exactly hot hot hot!
VESPA: We know Vespa is modestly gorgeous, and we need a titan like you.
BRADY: I'm not afraid of being a spokesman, but I've never been tied to scooters!
VESPA: A scooter may not be a motorcycle, but it's a vehicle of great magic.
BRADY: Magic, you say!
VESPA: Now that you're a Buccaneer and not a Patriot, you'll want a decent swing.
BRADY: I suppose a humbling ride into the magic of human nature is symbolic!
VESPA: Correct and exactly, Tom Brady; we need a dog like you.
BRADY: Well, I'm not a top dog or cool dog when it comes to scooter-riding!
VESPA: We'll turn you into a 2020-2021 Vespa-scooter god, my good dude.

====

bank14.jpg

Forum List

Back