Cowboys making moves after consecutive losses. BOUT TIME

cant keep losing and mutherfuckers still employed

The Cowboys are fucked. Jerry Jones is going to have to pay Dak 20-25 million per year, because if he’s doesn’t he’ll have a worse reputation than Al Davis did. He might already have achieved that. You’re going to win 2 -4 games this year max. With Dak as your QB moving forward - 5-6 wins. I’m not saying Dak is a bad player, but I’m be realistic after that gruesome injury. He’s going to take a year or two before he’s good again a la Paul George Gordon Hayward. McCarthy was a bad hire btw. Yeah, next few years you guy will suck

The Cowboys are fucked. Jerry Jones is going to have to pay Dak 20-25 million per year, because if he’s doesn’t he’ll have a worse reputation than Al Davis did. He might already have achieved that. You’re going to win 2 -4 games this year max. With Dak as your QB moving forward - 5-6 wins. I’m not saying Dak is a bad player, but I’m be realistic after that gruesome injury. He’s going to take a year or two before he’s good again a la Paul George Gordon Hayward. McCarthy was a bad hire btw. Yeah, next few years you guy will suck

Dak was never good

Dak was never good

He was having a very good year before he got hurt

Dak was never good

Really at 0-4?

Dak was never good

Really at 0-4?

He won them 2 games and he was leading the NFL in passing yards.

You’d be better off at 0-4. Then you’d have a chance at beating out the Jets for the Clemson kid

Forum List

Back