Covid vaccines require patient ID: This is discrimination at its worst

ID required for Covid, but not to vote.

Mail-in voting is not reliable according to Amazon, but is okay to "Select" our Fraudster in Chief.

The Dems really are hideous.

This is a pandemic. I got vaccine and it went fine BUT they made me show ID. Has America not learned anything? This is oppressive and discriminatory and unlike voter ID (which “only” disenfranchises voters particularly minority)...requiring ID to get life saving vaccines will literally kill people.

Call your congress persons and demand Covid vaccine ID requirements be eliminated. Covid doesnt care what your damn name is
Did you register ahead of time to get a vaccine? Or were you given a provisional vaccine?

This is a pandemic. I got vaccine and it went fine BUT they made me show ID. Has America not learned anything? This is oppressive and discriminatory and unlike voter ID (which “only” disenfranchises voters particularly minority)...requiring ID to get life saving vaccines will literally kill people.

Call your congress persons and demand Covid vaccine ID requirements be eliminated. Covid doesnt care what your damn name is

Well, aside from your hysterical and erroneous nonsense that requiring one do produce an ID in order to vote is oppressive, discriminatory or disenfranchising, the reason some sites require them is to track the distribution of the vaccine.

Well, firstly, I don't see a problem in showing your ID. There is nothing difficult. Moreover, doctors just do what government tell them. Secondly, the situation with Covid vaccine is very weird. There are lots of situations when people just die, because of the vaccine. So I am not planning to get one... They are just not ready. It's quite ironic that the vaccine which must protect us from the virus kills us. So, guys, I don't really recommend you to risk. Seems like government makes a test like hmmm, will they die or not. Anyways, I hope you won't have
Lately, less and less adequate things happen. Even this situation with the vaccine. It just doesn't work. People die from the virus and so do people with the vaccine. It just shouldn't work like this
You must have the data where people are dying from the vaccine, care to share? Or are you just giving us your opinion without
supporting your premise with fact.

Nothing is going to happen to anyone that hasn't happened to someone in the long term safety studies.

They want your ID so that they can create a database of those who got vaccinated.

So when that anti vaxxer says yeah I got the shot, it can be verified.

They want your ID so that they can create a database of those who got vaccinated.

So when that anti vaxxer says yeah I got the shot, it can be verified.

What if someone who isn't an anti-vaxxer doesn't have the shot? What do they verify about them?

What if someone who isn't an anti-vaxxer doesn't have the shot? What do they verify about them?

It one says they did not get vaccinated then there is no record of them being vaccinated. It is only important if they claim they have been vaccinated.

If you say you have been vaccinated then there is a record of it.

If people do not want to get vaccinated then they will have to deal with the consequences whatever that might be.

But they will not be able to claim they were vaccinated. when they weren't. So you can't have it both ways.

An ID card is a bad idea because then people will start making fake ID's thus defeating the purpose of it.

A database is a better way. Yeah then someone would have to hack that database.

I got mine...No ID. I know this because I had purposely left it my desk that morning and drove around all day without my drivers license. I guess when you're a big shot like me...you don't need ID. LOL.
i guess…i needed mine…also need mine to drive legally

ABORTION RESTRICTIONS EXIST

Democrats: "My Body My Choice!"

COVID HITS

Democrats: "F*ck Your Body, you'll do what we tell you to do! Get the vaccine or you're irresponsible and causing death!"

TEXAS ABORTION BILL HITS

Democrats: "My Body My Choice!"

This is why Conservatives, and those who can objectively observe cognitive dissonance, don't take you guys seriously.

How about simply saying HUMANS? A human, citizen or not, and a vaccine needle, why does it matter?

All humans have a right to healthcare
Why am I paying for the foreign trash? They got their own countries which should be taking care of them..not mean. There is to many people on the planet anyways.

Why am I paying for the foreign trash? They got their own countries which should be taking care of them..not mean. There is to many people on the planet anyways.

I agree. Far too many republicans. Something should be done.

Forum List

Back