Covid Madness Causing Blindness

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
Sad, everyone is seeing Covid everywhere. It really is madness. We see fake stories in the news. Motorcycle accidents contributed to Covid. People committing suicide. Masks being forced to be worn. Schools shutdown. Funeral homes reporting Covid deaths without testing? I can go on and on. It is so bad that hospitals are now not even considering a person may be sick with something other than Covid.

He told the story of a friend whose wife recently got very sick with COVID-like symptoms and was admitted to a very good hospital in the city. She was told she had COVID by three top medical professionals.
The husband called my friend to say her health was failing and was not expected to live. My friend told him to INSIST she be tested for other illnesses. They did, and discovered she had Legionnaires disease, which is bacterial, not viral. She was treated and released a day or so later.
(He also related that he has personally known more people to commit suicide in recent months than have had COVID.)
COVID-mania is causing harm. "Following the science" means making rational decisions, but when the government pays hospitals extra $$ for having COVID patients, you can bet that every illness will suddenly look more like COVID than before the financial incentive existed.
angry.jpg

It seems everything is a scam in this country, but somehow the 1% always seems to benefit from the scams.

Forum List

Back