Covid Isn't Being Spread By Border immigrants. It's being Spread By Ignorant Rightwingers In Red States

Biden lets a million illegals flood across the border during a global pandemic and not a single Covid infested illegal infected an American? These lying left wingers are desperate.

Cheesus - I knew that Goober Cruz was an idiot, but this leaves no doubt - 5%? :laughing0301:

“That means 5 percent of the population of the city consists now of illegal immigrants who tested positive for covid that Joe Biden and Kamala D. Harris are just dumping there, one after the other after the other because they won’t enforce the law.”

Earlier this week, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) joined Sean Hannity on Fox News to discuss the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border and, specifically, what Hannity called “the biggest superspreader in the country.”

“I’m going to argue, you know, the high rate of covid positivity at that border — any American that is infected because Joe’s not enforcing the laws of this country, you can blame Joe Biden for covid,” Hannity said, claiming vaguely that migrants crossing the border are driving the current surge in coronavirus cases. “And if you die, I would put the blame on him, too. Why won’t they stop this superspreader event? Because it’s happening in the hundreds and hundreds of thousands.”

“McAllen is a city, its population is about 140,000,” Cruz said. “That means 5 percent of the population of the city consists now of illegal immigrants who tested positive for covid that Joe Biden and Kamala D. Harris are just dumping there, one after the other after the other because they won’t enforce the law.”

Nope. Wrong.

The only thing amazing in this story, is everybody spreading this BS, are the same liars that haven't been right about anything.

Counter point.

ILLEGALS (immigrants are people who came to america through the system, took the tests, waited and became citizens) are NOT BEING TESTED FOR COVID

So if illegals are not being tested then how exactly do you know they arent spreading covid? Oh and Im going to need proof and not "because I said so".

Oh and Im also going to need your proof showing that no democrat anywhere in the entire country is immune to covid for whatever reason and can not spread it and has no spread. If youre going to make several claims you should back them all up.

Houston, Texas is over seventy percent minority, so who would you think is the main cause of spreading the virus?

Do you actually believe all the people in Houston are White Trump voting supporters?

If so here is a reality check for you and that is Texas itself is a minority-majority State which mean it has more minorities than whites, so when you realize this then you have to ask why are you so hell bent on blaming everything on Trump voting base when it is clear many people who are not Trump voters are not getting vaccinated either!
When you don't know; Hell, just make stuff up.

Houston Population by Race​

Race Population
Percentage
White1,317,48757.02%
Black or African American521,87122.59%
Some Other Race255,31011.05%
Asian156,4576.77%
Two or More Races50,8462.20%
American Indian and Alaska Native7,2970.32%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander1,1640.05%

Earlier this week, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) joined Sean Hannity on Fox News to discuss the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border and, specifically, what Hannity called “the biggest superspreader in the country.”

“I’m going to argue, you know, the high rate of covid positivity at that border — any American that is infected because Joe’s not enforcing the laws of this country, you can blame Joe Biden for covid,” Hannity said, claiming vaguely that migrants crossing the border are driving the current surge in coronavirus cases. “And if you die, I would put the blame on him, too. Why won’t they stop this superspreader event? Because it’s happening in the hundreds and hundreds of thousands.”

“McAllen is a city, its population is about 140,000,” Cruz said. “That means 5 percent of the population of the city consists now of illegal immigrants who tested positive for covid that Joe Biden and Kamala D. Harris are just dumping there, one after the other after the other because they won’t enforce the law.”

Nope. Wrong.

The only thing amazing in this story, is everybody spreading this BS, are the same liars that haven't been right about anything.
Nope, Right. And you can add tuberculosis too.

Nope. Wrong.

The New "Blood Libel" schtick by the Right.

How many brains does it take to get a safe vaccine that can save your life? Judging by what's happening in Texas, Florida & other red states must be more then you clowns have.
once again:
whacked out fringe nut cases like yourself.
AMERICANS have the right to know where the scum demonRATS are shipping the illegals....spreading the chinese flu, and then placing blame elsewhere, for their lack of brains

As the article states, minorities are now getting vaccinated at higher percentages than whites, now.

However, CDC data also show that recent vaccinations are reaching larger shares of Hispanic, Asian, and Black populations compared to overall vaccinations
polly want a cracker?---you retards should stop spewing the lies of your masters....

As the article states, minorities are now getting vaccinated at higher percentages than whites, now.

However, CDC data also show that recent vaccinations are reaching larger shares of Hispanic, Asian, and Black populations compared to overall vaccinations
lol

The ‘core people’ better watch out or they’ll become the unvaccinated minority as well.

When you don't know; Hell, just make stuff up.

Houston Population by Race​

Race Population
Percentage
White1,317,48757.02%
Black or African American521,87122.59%
Some Other Race255,31011.05%
Asian156,4576.77%
Two or More Races50,8462.20%
American Indian and Alaska Native7,2970.32%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander1,1640.05%
Did you notice an entry that's not there? If you remember your census form, one question has you select your 'race' from this list, and then there's another separate box for "Are you Latino?" That's because people can be White/Latino, Black/Latino, Native American/Latino, even Asian/Latino, etc.

It's a safe bet that more than 7% of those white people are also Latino, making them minorities.

233477380_179159300946231_1736806291272357358_n.jpg

Nope. Wrong.

Oh, if I had to venture a guess, I'd say that BOTH are true...

Ignorant rightwing Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers are probably responsible for 90% of the spread...

Miserable, desperate uninvited unwelcome border-jumping wetback beaners are probably responsible for the other 10...

Nope. Wrong.

Yeah, like you've been RIGHT on anything to do with Covid, Skews? Don't make me laugh.

If your neighbor is vaccinated, why is he worried about your vaccination status?
Because he thinks beyond his own four walls and is concerned about the rest of his community and those still vulnerable ( children, those who cannot take it )?

I know that's a foreign concept to Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers but there ya go... an answer.

Because he thinks beyond his own four walls and is concerned about the rest of his community and those still vulnerable ( children, those who cannot take it )?

I know that's a foreign concept to Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers but there ya go... an answer.
Trying to dictate the medical decisions of others isn’t caring.

Oh, if I had to venture a guess, I'd say that BOTH are true...

Ignorant rightwing Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers are probably responsible for 90% of the spread...

Miserable, desperate uninvited unwelcome border-jumping wetback beaners are probably responsible for the other 10...
Hate to burst your bubble, Kondor...but per capita more Blacks and Latinos haven't gotten shots than whites. So are you claiming that Blacks and Latinos have morphed into "ignorant rightwing Orange Kool-Aid drinkers"? Have to give you a thumbs down on that one! Just saying...

That's funny. He and you are concerned about forcing your political opponents to submit to your will. Most of whom are no threat whatsoever to you. Whereas you ignore the obvious and real threat because it's not something you want to talk about. I don't expect an honest answer, but really, who is bigger threat to you? Me, out in the middle of nowhere rural America, or some illegal? You know the ones that cut your lawns, clean your offices, wash your dishes, and bag your groceries?

Forum List

Back