Covid Isn't Being Spread By Border immigrants. It's being Spread By Ignorant Rightwingers In Red States

So Houston is the reason for the nation wide (actually centered in Florida) spike?
Damn Texans trying to take the credit away from Florida. In fact I saw Abbot in his wheel chair standing in front of about 10 busses with a sign that read "All aboard to Florida" at the border the other day. Come on DeSantis says we're receiving all of them.

Earlier this week, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) joined Sean Hannity on Fox News to discuss the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border and, specifically, what Hannity called “the biggest superspreader in the country.”

“I’m going to argue, you know, the high rate of covid positivity at that border — any American that is infected because Joe’s not enforcing the laws of this country, you can blame Joe Biden for covid,” Hannity said, claiming vaguely that migrants crossing the border are driving the current surge in coronavirus cases. “And if you die, I would put the blame on him, too. Why won’t they stop this superspreader event? Because it’s happening in the hundreds and hundreds of thousands.”

“McAllen is a city, its population is about 140,000,” Cruz said. “That means 5 percent of the population of the city consists now of illegal immigrants who tested positive for covid that Joe Biden and Kamala D. Harris are just dumping there, one after the other after the other because they won’t enforce the law.”

Nope. Wrong.

The only thing amazing in this story, is everybody spreading this BS, are the same liars that haven't been right about anything.
Under Trump, most in the Republican Party are nothing but a bunch of liars. They have lost all credibility. I feel sorry for the old style Republicans the few that still hang on, most quit after Trump showed up, they knew he'd be the end of the party. The party of many, became the party of one. Hurting everybody except the one.

Did you notice an entry that's not there? If you remember your census form, one question has you select your 'race' from this list, and then there's another separate box for "Are you Latino?" That's because people can be White/Latino, Black/Latino, Native American/Latino, even Asian/Latino, etc.

It's a safe bet that more than 7% of those white people are also Latino, making them minorities.
You have a valid point.
I was responding to Mad Jack Flint who stated that the population of Houston is "over seventy percent minority". Your bet of 7% isn't anywhere near to helping Jack.

We agree that the unvaccinated are the group getting hammered by Delta.
What we disagree on is if the Xiden admin's open border policy and his dispersing infected migrants all over the US is triggering the new uptick in infections or has no effect.
Not to be partisan, but there are almost as many unvaccinated democrats as republicans, and equally as many Ds and Rs who would get vaccinated when the FDA fully approves the vaccines (~30%). Trump developed and manufactured 3 vaccines in 10-months, and the Xiden admin can't fully approve ANY vaccines in 7-months, and counting.

You have a valid point.
I was responding to Mad Jack Flint who stated that the population of Houston is "over seventy percent minority". Your bet of 7% isn't anywhere near to helping Jack.
As of July 2019 there were six States with my majority-minority populations; Hawaii, which never had a white majority population. New Mexico, California, Texas, Nevada and Maryland. Of those, the first four now have Latino majorities. Maryland has a black and Asian majority. The district of Columbia has had a majority black population since the great migrations to America. Nevada, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and New York are getting close to the threshold are becoming minority-majority States. I remember reading that the US will be a minority majority Nation by 2050, but that timetable has kept moving up, last I heard it was 2038. This is the future, we need not fear it, we should be embracing it.

As of July 2019 there were six States with my majority-minority populations; Hawaii, which never had a white majority population. New Mexico, California, Texas, Nevada and Maryland. Of those, the first four now have Latino majorities. Maryland has a black and Asian majority. The district of Columbia has had a majority black population since the great migrations to America. Nevada, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and New York are getting close to the threshold are becoming minority-majority States. I remember reading that the US will be a minority majority Nation by 2050, but that timetable has kept moving up, last I heard it was 2038. This is the future, we need not fear it, we should be embracing it.
Everyone in Texas knows that we have a Latino majority. It would be silly to think otherwise. I have always embraced it. You can always tell a Texan from a Yankee refugee by the ability to speak Spanish.

Hmmmmm.....

Recent COVID cases:
View attachment 522948
Source: COVID-19 Case Mapper

Where illegal immigrants are being bused to:

View attachment 522949

Source: MAP: Where feds are trying to relocate illegal border surgers
Further....

Current US COVID positivity rate is 400 per 100,000 (1)

Current US COVID positivity rate for released illegal aliens is 18,000 per 100,000 (2)

(45 times higher, OP. )

(1) COVID-19 Case Mapper
(2) 18 percent of migrant families leaving Border Patrol custody positive for Covid

Hopefully, a slew of immigrants will end up in your community so you'll have something else to piss & moan & cry about besides Trump getting his ass beat last November.

When you guys are crying in your beer over Trump you sound like a bunch of old maids playing bridge & bitching amongst yourselves about how you never got laid.
Funniest thing.
You're just gonna laugh.
The post you bitched about bitching about Trump
Made no reference to Trump.
Now about YOUR TDS?!?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

100% fraud vaxed are 95% of Israel's hospitalized - someone posted that topic with link.

First point, the vax does not work.

Second point, nothing the left says is actually true

Third point, nobody you know and trust knows anyone who is sick. Nobody is sick....

Fourth, the only evidence is a "test" which is proven to be wildly inaccurate, and all NFL players to date who tested "positive" developed precisely no symptoms.... Were they ever really sick.....
You know everything you said there close enough is totally wrong...

There is a mountain of data that available showing it does work...

I know a number of people sick... Close friend was on a ventilator for 14 days back at the very start...

Here is the simple case...

1628461841410.png
Now you explain all those people dying...

We agree that the unvaccinated are the group getting hammered by Delta.
What we disagree on is if the Xiden admin's open border policy and his dispersing infected migrants all over the US is triggering the new uptick in infections or has no effect.
Not to be partisan, but there are almost as many unvaccinated democrats as republicans, and equally as many Ds and Rs who would get vaccinated when the FDA fully approves the vaccines (~30%). Trump developed and manufactured 3 vaccines in 10-months, and the Xiden admin can't fully approve ANY vaccines in 7-months, and counting.
Just get vaccinated. You have
Encourage others to do so

Instead you are giving people reasons not to and trying to blame vaccination hesitancy and the spike on immigrants.

Just get vaccinated

they were untested when they came across the border and allowed in the country…then tested positive when tested.

i know critical thinking is too much to ask of you
That’s not true. Title 42 people are sent back immediately. True they are not tested adequately.

But the people who are not sent back because of asylum issues are tested and quarantined

That’s not true. Title 42 people are sent back immediately. True they are not tested adequately.

But the people who are not sent back because of asylum issues are tested and quarantined
wrong

Creepy Toes you are terrified of me. That's why you run.
Son, I run a security consulting and contracting business. You gave me your cellphone number. Five minutes later I had every public record you have. I have your DL number, your picture, your place of employment, your MVR, your arrest records, the works. I have no fear whatsoever of your fat ass.

CBP numbers: 16% of illegals tested test positive.
CBP numbers: 1.1 million crossed the border in June.

That means 160,000 infested illegals came into the country in June alone.
It's not border patrol, it's the Texas Catholic charities in McAllen that tests the children that we are keeping, and the charity is placing them with families, because they came without any adults or parents. Before Delta, it was running 8%, but now with the delta variant it is running 16% for the kids.

Families crossing and adults alone crossing are pretty much being deported immediately via title 42 for the most part, without any consideration of the threat in their home country. Progressives are pissed at Biden for him using Title 42 as expulsion of asylum seekers.

Unaccompanied children are being kept and given their chance in court for asylum. We ship them to Charities, with notice, in to other states...

BUT the policy is those NGO charities test the children immigrants when they arrive at the charity via bus.....

Any immigrant testing positive is sent in to isolation/quarantine at an offsite facility or hotel they've rented for covid positives, and the Charities do not let them in to the charity, until covid free.

Just get vaccinated. You have
Encourage others to do so

Instead you are giving people reasons not to and trying to blame vaccination hesitancy and the spike on immigrants.

Just get vaccinated
I got vaccinated back in March (I'm old)

There is no reason not to get vaccinated, but one I hear is "when the FDA fully approves the vaccines" I'll get mine.
So why isn't the Xiden expediting vaccine approval? (30% of unvaccinated Rs & Ds would get it)

Why is the southern border open, and why are infected migrants being sent all over the US spreading covid?

Dems point to vax hesitant Rs and Rs point to unvaccinated dems along with the migrants spreading covid.
Is there any wonder the infections are exploding again?

I also lay all 600,000 American dead at Fauci's feet for paying China, the Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general, to do germ warfare research and make bat viruses more deadly to humans, aka "gain-of-function" research. He needs to be investigated, either now or after the GOP takes DC back in 2022 and 2024.

Biden can’t tell the FDA to do that. They have given emergency approval. Not inconsequential considering the hundreds of millions of vaccines administered

Forum List

Back