Covid delta again.

Parroting the media and the pols is your standard of "truth."

If 20 died, likely only one died of spring flu aka delta variant, because the CDC noted 94% of the stats your sick birdbrain parrots as Covid deaths were not due to Covid.....

Clark Co. Health District, not CDC, gerbil.

Because some disgruntled Republican could push a few buttons, here's the link he wanted.

I know it's not a subject all you antivaxxers don't want to hear but it's still fact. I won't embarrass you by posting stats about how many are republicans.
Do it yourselves.

Now call me an idiot.
Don't care.

Idiot

I don’t think you understand how case control study design works and how it’s different from other stuff designs.

It’s retrospective and takes people who have had COVID (cases) against people who didn’t have COVID (controls) and looks at the characteristics of each group.

I don’t know exactly what you mean by “control group data”. What data do you think they needed to report?
I do. They don’t have a probability of exposure, at least not that I could find anywhere. So we’re left with what their own data shows. The data they did not include, at least in results, is the fact that only 4% of the unvaccinated came down with the delta strain. Which makes sense since their data is from April till probably mid June...when the delta wasn’t raging. It’s now beginning to rage. The delta variant that’s even more contagious than the alpha. So when I posted that table and I see cc ratio of far less than 1 for all, yet no POE (when measuring the effectiveness of a vaccine)...how is it excusable to run a study where the disease is not even a notable issue? If there’s food poisoning at Taco Bell, you don’t go to Pizza Hut to determine if their lettuce or the tomato is the culprit. Is it not obvious that the unvaccinated people are more likely to not comply with lockdowns and restrictions? Even leaving all that out, the articles own hypothesis of “will have the same efficacy with the delta” didn’t play out.

Bottom line - Covid delta is a total fraud.

The Covid vax second shot is after they get a close look at you, and they continue to lie about how many are dead, and they will never notice 95%+ are non dem.

Those pushing fear about delta are 100% pure traitors who want to use delta fraud to

shut down America
Bankrupt America
Murder republican and other trump voters
Quash small business

Einstein warned us about Colin Norris....

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Fascism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin
11-1-4

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948

TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.

The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.

Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.

Attack on Arab Village

A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.

Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.

The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.

Discrepancies Seen

The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.

In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.

ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH
BRURIA KAUFMAN
IRMA L. LINDHEIM
NACHMAN MAISEL
SEYMOUR MELMAN
MYER D. MENDELSON
M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY
SAMUEL PITLICK
FRITZ ROHRLICH
LOUIS P. ROCKER
RUTH SAGIS
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY
I.J. SHOENBERG
SAMUEL SHUMAN
M. SINGER
IRMA WOLFE
STEFAN WOLF.

New York, Dec. 2, 1948

I do. They don’t have a probability of exposure, at least not that I could find anywhere. So we’re left with what their own data shows. The data they did not include, at least in results, is the fact that only 4% of the unvaccinated came down with the delta strain. Which makes sense since their data is from April till probably mid June...when the delta wasn’t raging. It’s now beginning to rage. The delta variant that’s even more contagious than the alpha. So when I posted that table and I see cc ratio of far less than 1 for all, yet no POE (when measuring the effectiveness of a vaccine)...how is it excusable to run a study where the disease is not even a notable issue? If there’s food poisoning at Taco Bell, you don’t go to Pizza Hut to determine if their lettuce or the tomato is the culprit. Is it not obvious that the unvaccinated people are more likely to not comply with lockdowns and restrictions? Even leaving all that out, the articles own hypothesis of “will have the same efficacy with the delta” didn’t play out.
What do you mean probability of exposure? Can you explain how to calculate it? That's not a statistic that I've ever heard of.

As for your claim that only 4% came down with delta strain, that's a bizarre criticism. Delta accounted for over a third of the cases. There were 4000 cases of delta and 7000 cases of alpha. I don't know where you're getting this 4% claim, can you explain how you calculated it?

The simple fact that out of thousands of cases of delta, only 122 were in vaccinated individuals. It's stunning.

Not complex, all results for delta variant within the margin of error for vaccinated and unvaccinated. Multiply case control ratio by 100.
View attachment 516939 Notice how they didn’t display the control group numbers in results. What the fuck is up with that? What in the actual fuck??? This is insane, they left out control group data in results. Kind of important. I assume the data is taken from weeks to even several months ago since it just got published now and it’s not listed as a preprint as far as I can tell. You know, that time when the delta variant isn’t really raging in the UK and only (according to this study) 4% of cases among the unvaccinated were delta. Why is it okay that your sources do not put control data in the results section??? You think this is some sort of win? It’s like, hey I’m going to post data on this drug for generic African fever in New York, where the fever hasn’t really reached. And golly gosh darn, 90% of people don’t have generic African fever in NY. So I guess the drug works huh.
In the chart, ChAdOx1 is a chimpanzee adenovirus-based vaccine.

In the chart, ChAdOx1 is a chimpanzee adenovirus-based vaccine.
Whatever thread this poster mentioned Guillain-Barre in COVID-19, links to rabies vaccination in chimps:

1995. Chimpanzee Guillain-Barre / Coonhound Paralysis / Rabies Vaccination (Anderson Cancer Center, Texas)

What do you mean probability of exposure? Can you explain how to calculate it? That's not a statistic that I've ever heard of.

As for your claim that only 4% came down with delta strain, that's a bizarre criticism. Delta accounted for over a third of the cases. There were 4000 cases of delta and 7000 cases of alpha. I don't know where you're getting this 4% claim, can you explain how you calculated it?

The simple fact that out of thousands of cases of delta, only 122 were in vaccinated individuals. It's stunning.
I don’t know how else to explain why only 4% is a problem to you. We know COVID is a seasonal disease. So for most nations in the northern hemisphere we see a dip in cases, and vis versa in the Southern Hemisphere. Okay. They’re tracking cases during a steep dip, cases are now shooting up with the delta. These “efficacy” numbers are basically within the margin of error. On top of that delta is not the dominant strain at this time. AKA, THE SAMPLING SUCKS. If 2% of unvaxed get infected, and 1% of vaxed get do. How much more effective is the vax unvaxed? So when c:c ratios are below 1.0 by 2 decimal places out with both vaxed and unvaxed...what is exactly the trend to pick up on? A lot of variables to throw into those “trends”. I already explained how to get the 4%.

Now, have you tried to recently get the data on breakthrough rates in the US or anywhere else? Damn near impossible right? Well there’s this.

Now he mentions they’re tracking breakthroughs (not for delta so not at all thoroughly) but damned if I can find any data on the website. As a matter of fact I can hardly find the breakthrough data anywhere for anyone. It’s kind of insane. All I get is “yes breakthroughs happen, but rare and with lessened symptoms” everywhere.

I did however find this article.
And from this I was able to find a weekly breakthrough infection number at 716 (subtract last weeks listed from this weeks) for the week of 7/17. I then went on Mass. state COVID tracking website and found the total new cases for 7/17, at 1472.
https://www.mass.gov/doc/covid-19-raw-data-july-23-2021/download. Well that puts the breakthrough infection rate at around 48% in Massachusetts, a state that’s around 60% fully vaxed...

Granted not the most scientific. But that’s the best hard data I could find, because it seemed to be hidden from the public and/or scrubbed from the internet. Wouldn’t that be something important to track??? Shouldn’t that info be easier to come by? It took me a damn hour to find that, and had to jump through hoops for it.

Now, that 48% number seems a little high to me, sure. Here’s the important part though. As the delta variant gains dominance over the alpha, as it is now just starting to do in the west, we’ll see the breakthrough rate go up as well. That was at least the story for why the flu disappeared, a more dominant flu came around.

I don’t know how else to explain why only 4% is a problem to you. We know COVID is a seasonal disease. So for most nations in the northern hemisphere we see a dip in cases, and vis versa in the Southern Hemisphere. Okay. They’re tracking cases during a steep dip, cases are now shooting up with the delta. These “efficacy” numbers are basically within the margin of error. On top of that delta is not the dominant strain at this time. AKA, THE SAMPLING SUCKS. If 2% of unvaxed get infected, and 1% of vaxed get do. How much more effective is the vax unvaxed? So when c:c ratios are below 1.0 by 2 decimal places out with both vaxed and unvaxed...what is exactly the trend to pick up on? A lot of variables to throw into those “trends”. I already explained how to get the 4%.

Now, have you tried to recently get the data on breakthrough rates in the US or anywhere else? Damn near impossible right? Well there’s this.

Now he mentions they’re tracking breakthroughs (not for delta so not at all thoroughly) but damned if I can find any data on the website. As a matter of fact I can hardly find the breakthrough data anywhere for anyone. It’s kind of insane. All I get is “yes breakthroughs happen, but rare and with lessened symptoms” everywhere.

I did however find this article.
And from this I was able to find a weekly breakthrough infection number at 716 (subtract last weeks listed from this weeks) for the week of 7/17. I then went on Mass. state COVID tracking website and found the total new cases for 7/17, at 1472.
https://www.mass.gov/doc/covid-19-raw-data-july-23-2021/download. Well that puts the breakthrough infection rate at around 48% in Massachusetts, a state that’s around 60% fully vaxed...

Granted not the most scientific. But that’s the best hard data I could find, because it seemed to be hidden from the public and/or scrubbed from the internet. Wouldn’t that be something important to track??? Shouldn’t that info be easier to come by? It took me a damn hour to find that, and had to jump through hoops for it.

Now, that 48% number seems a little high to me, sure. Here’s the important part though. As the delta variant gains dominance over the alpha, as it is now just starting to do in the west, we’ll see the breakthrough rate go up as well. That was at least the story for why the flu disappeared, a more dominant flu came around.

See, this post is why I don’t think you understand the study at all.

You are approaching it all wrong. The populations studied are cases (those with COVID) vs controls (those who didn’t have COVID). Saying that 4% of the unvaccinated became infected isn’t an accurate statement since the ratio of cases to controls is arbitrary. Most case control studies choose about a 10:1 control to case ratio. It could have been 50% if the authors chose a 1:1 ratio. This is not a study to determine incidence, which is what you’re trying to describe. Case control studies can’t do that. What they can do is determine the correlation of an exposure to disease. The exposure in question is vaccination status.

Furthermore, saying that it’s within margin of error is absurd. For starters, what really matters is the number of events. The fact that the number of cases differed so widely between vaccination status is far more relevant than the percentages. The statistics used to determine the margin of error gave a 95% confidence interval of 85 to 90%.

Now call me an idiot.

Rand Paul - “You take an animal virus and you increase its transmissibility to humans, and you’re saying that’s not gain-of-function?” :26:

Anthony Fauci - “That is correct, and Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially”:yapyapyapf:

Idiot. :71:

Because some disgruntled Republican could push a few buttons, here's the link he wanted.

I know it's not a subject all you antivaxxers don't want to hear but it's still fact. I won't embarrass you by posting stats about how many are republicans.
Do it yourselves.

Now call me an idiot.

The most likely people to be unvaccinated in the US are blacks and hispanics:

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states.

Maybe you should take the time to read the USMB Rules and Guidelines

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
Ok. But I feel the big stick was used because I'm a Democrat. There's been some disgraceful things said on here and nothing done. What about the blatant racism, how about republicans suggesting the elimination of all democrats not to mention unmitigated lies projected as fact.
It's rare these forums are not controlled by republicans and their hate for lefties is breathtaking. They feel it's an invasion into the tabernacle of their birth right to ridicule democrats and blacks and no recourse.
Maybe those items need to be addressed also with that same big stick.

Ok. But I feel the big stick was used because I'm a Democrat. There's been some disgraceful things said on here and nothing done. What about the blatant racism, how about republicans suggesting the elimination of all democrats not to mention unmitigated lies projected as fact.
It's rare these forums are not controlled by republicans and their hate for lefties is breathtaking. They feel it's an invasion into the tabernacle of their birth right to ridicule democrats and blacks and no recourse.
Maybe those items need to be addressed also with that same big stick.

But I feel the big stick was used because I'm a Democrat.

Hardly

What about the blatant racism, how about republicans suggesting the elimination of all democrats

Report them.

If they are actionable, action will be taken.

not to mention unmitigated lies projected as fact.

From which side?

republican lies, or democrat lies?

See, this post is why I don’t think you understand the study at all.

You are approaching it all wrong. The populations studied are cases (those with COVID) vs controls (those who didn’t have COVID). Saying that 4% of the unvaccinated became infected isn’t an accurate statement since the ratio of cases to controls is arbitrary. Most case control studies choose about a 10:1 control to case ratio. It could have been 50% if the authors chose a 1:1 ratio. This is not a study to determine incidence, which is what you’re trying to describe. Case control studies can’t do that. What they can do is determine the correlation of an exposure to disease. The exposure in question is vaccination status.

Furthermore, saying that it’s within margin of error is absurd. For starters, what really matters is the number of events. The fact that the number of cases differed so widely between vaccination status is far more relevant than the percentages. The statistics used to determine the margin of error gave a 95% confidence interval of 85 to 90%.
I don’t care how the study approached it, out of all their numbers there was only 1 I wasn’t totally sure how they came too. Figured I missed something, whatever, that’s not the issue. What I’m saying is their sampling is shit. I don’t know how else to explain this. It’s during anemic COVID numbers, in which the delta was even more anemic. If you’re going to do that, then you better figure out probability of exposure. That most certainly was not included in methods. No concern for viral interference, none for POE. They approached it wrong, not me.
They need to start for July on now that delta is becoming more dominant. Now probably through to October. How would you explain the Massachusetts numbers I posted? Again, more of a finger in the wind, but a very bad finger in the wind for the vaccines. Same with Israel? That data is even better. I would love to get my hands on the UK breakthrough data now.

Forum List

Back