Covid delta again.

Again, we don't know that. Even the WHO is saying that asymptomatic is occurring among the vaccinated. Not only that, we're starting to see the number increase in hospitalizations and serious infection among the vaccinated. This is eerily following the path of the study with mRNA back in 2010 in which the test subjects did very well with the injection but later died due to the introduction of a wild virus. Let's hope that doesn't follow through with humans.

Good point!
It may or may not.

Fauci wasn't the source, but I realize u need a bugaboo man.

Fauci wasn't the source, but I understand your need for a bugaboo to pin inconvenient facts on.

I do not care if Fauci was the original source or not, because he was the one who said the 2,4 million figure that I and millions of others heard.
Fauci is the one eveyone is listening to and quoting, so he is the one that has to be countered.

But I do not blame Fauci personally, since every other country before Fauci, also adopted the foolish "flattening the curve" strategy.

Again, we don't know that. Even the WHO is saying that asymptomatic is occurring among the vaccinated. Not only that, we're starting to see the number increase in hospitalizations and serious infection among the vaccinated. This is eerily following the path of the study with mRNA back in 2010 in which the test subjects did very well with the injection but later died due to the introduction of a wild virus. Let's hope that doesn't follow through with humans.

Yes. the vaccinated are more likely to be asymptomatic. Most sane people would prefer than over symptomatic

But yuo have nothing but your imagination to support "thinking" that infection rates in states with a higher vaccination rate are increasing at teh same rate as in less vaccinated states.

I realize you think the vaccine is more dangerous for you than covid. But don't bullshit it.

Yes. the vaccinated are more likely to be asymptomatic. Most sane people would prefer than over symptomatic

But yuo have nothing but your imagination to support "thinking" that infection rates in states with a higher vaccination rate are increasing at teh same rate as in less vaccinated states.

I realize you think the vaccine is more dangerous for you than covid. But don't bullshit it.

Also, 80 percent who are unvaccinated are asymptomatic. Its the same as with the vaccinated. I do think it is more dangerous but I'll be glad and more than happy to be wrong.

Wrong on all counts.
First of all, covid is NOT at all "highly infectious".
It has an R0 value of only about 2.0, which is so low that it almost is not infectious at all.
Compare it to something like measles, which has an R0 value of 9.5.
The Delta variant that is being called so infectious is still only an R0 value of 2.5, which is still very low.

And you are totally wrong about the 6 billion total hosts.
Only the local hosts matter at all.
People have very small circles of common contact.
The virus can only survive in a human for a maximum of 12 days.
So it has to keep on the move.
The whole point of herd immunity, and how it has ended all epidemics, is a burn out of local hosts.
So instead of "flattening the curve", you want to do the opposite, and accelerate infection, locally.
If any of this were true, it would have never left Wuhan.

There’s another term for R=2. It’s called exponential growth.

The only way for infection rates to be higher or lower if vaccinated or not, is that those with immunity likely will not spread it as much, even though they are equally likely to get infected if in contact with a spreader.

Any growth that is nonlinear is either geometric or exponential, but when R0=2, that means doubling, and that is geometric, not exponential.

{...
What is the difference between exponential and geometric growth?
In geometric growth, the change is discrete, while in exponential growth, it is continuous. This site has a useful illustration and formulas: Geometric growth has a constant rate of change - the increases per time period are constant.
A pattern of growth that increases at a geometric rate over a specified time period, such as 2, 4, 8, 16 (in which each value is double the previous one). Contrast arithmetic growth, exponential growth.
...}
When R0=2, that means doubling every 12 days, so is geometric.

The problem with covid-19 that caused it to come to the US was not at all its growth rate, but people from the US who went to China and flew back with it.
Air travel has nothing to do wit growth rates.

Take a penny and double it every day. You'll have a million dollars in no time.

That's what RO2 is

Take a penny and double it every day. You'll have a million dollars in no time.

That's what RO2 is

R0=2 does not mean doubling every single day.
It means for every 1 person infected, they will on average infect 2 people.
But the time cycles for covid-19 is 12 days.
So it means it double every 12 days, on average.
And since it is only lasting 12 days, the past infected are going away at about half the speed it is increasing.
It is not at all like "Take a penny and double it every day".
It is more like take a penny and double it every 12 days, and subtract the amount you had the previous 12 days, from the new running total.
Your analogy did not take into account the people constantly recovering every 12 days.
And unlike the penny analogy, you run out of new hosts.
You never run out of pennies.

That’s not at all true. The methods are actually kinda complex but available to read. When they say efficacy, they’re referring to efficacy as compared to unvaccinated status.
That’s not at all true. The methods are actually kinda complex but available to read. When they say efficacy, they’re referring to efficacy as compared to unvaccinated status.
Not complex, all results for delta variant within the margin of error for vaccinated and unvaccinated. Multiply case control ratio by 100.
1627178220307.jpeg
Notice how they didn’t display the control group numbers in results. What the fuck is up with that? What in the actual fuck??? This is insane, they left out control group data in results. Kind of important. I assume the data is taken from weeks to even several months ago since it just got published now and it’s not listed as a preprint as far as I can tell. You know, that time when the delta variant isn’t really raging in the UK and only (according to this study) 4% of cases among the unvaccinated were delta. Why is it okay that your sources do not put control data in the results section??? You think this is some sort of win? It’s like, hey I’m going to post data on this drug for generic African fever in New York, where the fever hasn’t really reached. And golly gosh darn, 90% of people don’t have generic African fever in NY. So I guess the drug works huh.

I don't want to catch the delta variant at all. What aren't u getting about that?
Okay, hop in your Delorean, travel to January 2022, and get your booster for the delta variant...just make sure you don’t catch upsilon variant or whatever the fuck is spreading around at that time.

Here in Vegas, we have over 1,000 hospitalized currently, 20 died yesterday, and we are nearing 1,000 new cases daily.
Doesn't seem like the flu to me.

Parroting the media and the pols is your standard of "truth."

If 20 died, likely only one died of spring flu aka delta variant, because the CDC noted 94% of the stats your sick birdbrain parrots as Covid deaths were not due to Covid.....

Wife sent me this...

Israel’s channel 13 reports very preliminary data showing that the resurgence of COVID infections in Israel is being driven almost exclusively by those who never had prior infection – whether they are vaccinated or not. In fact, 40% of the 7,700 new cases since May 1 in this very heavily tested and traced country were among those who were fully vaccinated.

Like this issue of Gadaffi being Jewish, the Israeli media reports it, the US media will not.

The narrative of the traitors here is as follows....

Delta variant FEAR FEAR FEAR

Vax is only way to save yourself

No mention of thousands dead from bullshit vax

Delta variant = spring flu = already gone = total HOAX

Nobody has Covid anything.....

Stats parroted by media are lies from traitors who want another shutdown to loot america.

The problem with covid-19 that caused it to come to the US was not at all its growth rate, but people from the US who went to China and flew back with it.
Air travel has nothing to do wit growth rates.
Air travel has a lot to do with who gets infected and how many potential people can be infected.

Air travel means that your earlier statement:
Only the local hosts matter at all.
People have very small circles of common contact.
The virus can only survive in a human for a maximum of 12 days.
Is false. It means that people DONT have small circles of contact and it means that the virus was bound to spread worldwide.

Not complex, all results for delta variant within the margin of error for vaccinated and unvaccinated. Multiply case control ratio by 100.
View attachment 516939 Notice how they didn’t display the control group numbers in results. What the fuck is up with that? What in the actual fuck??? This is insane, they left out control group data in results. Kind of important. I assume the data is taken from weeks to even several months ago since it just got published now and it’s not listed as a preprint as far as I can tell. You know, that time when the delta variant isn’t really raging in the UK and only (according to this study) 4% of cases among the unvaccinated were delta. Why is it okay that your sources do not put control data in the results section??? You think this is some sort of win? It’s like, hey I’m going to post data on this drug for generic African fever in New York, where the fever hasn’t really reached. And golly gosh darn, 90% of people don’t have generic African fever in NY. So I guess the drug works huh.
I don’t think you understand how case control study design works and how it’s different from other stuff designs.

It’s retrospective and takes people who have had COVID (cases) against people who didn’t have COVID (controls) and looks at the characteristics of each group.

I don’t know exactly what you mean by “control group data”. What data do you think they needed to report?

Delta variant = spring flu

Likely 94% of these deaths are from something else.

Zionist left seems hysterical to start another shutdown.

Funny, for the past week I have communicated all over the country with many people, and their observations are

NOBODY is sick

This is the same fraud verbatim, with the same treasonous slime here pushing it.
I am Scared... I will Buy ALL the TP at the store Today... :cool:

Damn -- at the rate this boychild Colin is posting, he'll be rigt up there with Moonglow and Rightwinger in no time.

Why is it that the less a poster has to say, the more they insist on saying it?

Then the pandemic goes on and we all pay the price.

Thanks.

Used to be people put their country first. Many still do.
That's rich coming from folks who support BLM racists who kneel during our anthem and otherwise disgrace themselves and the country.

Forum List

Back